It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that Mumbai attacks were anglo-american operatives

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Wow, it took this long for the blame America threads to pop up? What took so long? Those eeeeeeevil Americans.

Wow, it didn't take long for sad Ameri-centric posts to pop up either. Despite the word "anglo" in the thread title, you still managed to see it as an American thing. Otherwise, why no mention of the British who are similarly blamed in your post?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Either way, I have a very close friend holed up in a Hotel in Mumbai under seige as we speak.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I think its a bit early to make such conclusions,although i certainly wouldnt rule it out given the scale of the attack,if it was false flag and not one of the many terrorist groups within india itself it will become apparent when the media tries to sell us their view...which we can think pick apart and see whats up...until then,not enough information.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by checkitb4uwreckit

Yes u r rt ... CNN is taking adavantage of this situation as it was in fight with pakistan and blame it on others... As i was watching CNN all day long 80% of what they say is wrong . they are trying people to beleive somthing of what they r trying to push into minds . Fake Fake Fake CNN

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Yes u r rt ... CNN is taking adavantage of this situation as it was in fight with pakistan and blame it on others... As i was watching CNN all day long 80% of what they say is wrong . they are trying people to beleive somthing of what they r trying to push into minds . Fake Fake Fake CNN

exactly what i have been saying it's good to see at least one person is awake to all of this...CNN has launched a propaganda campaign and it's sickening...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by checkitb4uwreckit

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

exactly what i have been saying it's good to see at least one person is awake to all of this...CNN has launched a propaganda campaign and it's sickening...

That makes 3 of us then. I wanted to wait before chiming in to see if CNN would actually produce any type of proof to back up a lot of the claims or if foreign representatives would come forward confirming any of it. It seems to me in a rush to have the story they speculate to try and be the first with the story only to find out their speculation was completely wrong.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
there is no reason for a "false flag attack."

the powers and authorization are already in place to strike anywhere in the world in he name of the"war on terror." If they thought it was necessary to bomb pakistan, iran or any other country they would just do it.

public opinion obviously means nothing to them. (iraq war)

i dont know who it was, but it is probably a regional conflict. the same conflict that has been going on for ages.

when coming up with conspiracies try to take all aspects into consideration, not just your bias opinion.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
india is blaming pakistan. this operation has the smell of brezinski all over it. the master chess player wants to take down pakistan.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

im really sorry to hear about your friend. it makes me sick to think about such ridiculous acts and how they affect soo many innocent bystanders.

i hope justice prevails. i hope these people get what is coming to them.

acts like this make you want to rethink torture...

CX

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The BBC are reporting at the moment that one of the terrorists who was caught alive, has been ascertained to be a Pakistani national.

Difficult to know who to believe i guess.

CX.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
OK - I've just skimmed through this thread and maybe someone has already addressed this but on the front page quote it says

"As a BBC report notes, at least some of the Mumbai attackers were not Indian and certainly not Muslim"

How do they know they were 'certainly not Muslim' - because they were fair haired and of Anglo/American appearance? Fair haired people aren't excluded from being Muslims.

I'm not saying that the terrorists are Muslim either - I don't know if they are or they aren't but to say they're 'certainly not' just because of their appearance is ridiculous.

Having said that the BBC News is reporting:-

Claims that Britons were among the attackers in Mumbai are being investigated by the UK Foreign Office. The Indian news channel, NDTV, earlier reported that the gunmen had included "British citizens of Pakistani origin".

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I can see why the US would do it .. but the UK ? ..I don't think they want trouble between India and Pakistan . When /if US invades Pakistan, you won't be seeing a lot of help from the british . Remember how embarassed they were over your drone attacks and eager to appease the pakistani foreign minister when he visited gordon brown on the matter ?

The last thing they want is trouble between those nations , half the shops would close , the transport and national health would shut down , the post service would grind to a halt if the british government was seen to be adversely interfering or attempting to destabilize these two nations.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I have just seen this thread right now.. I haven't read all the posts before me and I'm sorry if this was said already:

It doesn't matter if the "terrorists" were white/non-muslins (people with brains know the REAL terrorists are almost all white and wear dark suites).

Let's keep following the money and the power trail.

Let's actually think of WHO IS GETTING SOME after this event.

Who is actually profiting and who is going to take real advantage of this event? Who is going to 'make a move that otherwise would not'?

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Gee wiz I am all for this sight exposing real conspiracy theories but some of you really need to get a grip on reality. Not EVERY world event or terrorist attack is a conspiracy.
This event is pretty straight forward; a radical indian group of young men peed off with the US and British governments along with the Indian government's perceived complience with these goevernments in the wars that are being waged in Iraq and Afganistan.
One could also assume that they are peed off with the daily bombing runs by the US on the Indian and Pakistan borders. Its really that simple people. Open your eyes and educate yourselves to the reality of whats going on in the world. Its not a false flag operation, its not a conspiracy, its a fact of life in the world we now face. They may not even be muslim. That remains to be seen as most should know that India is a hindu majority not muslim. There are many Indian's that have fair skin and they are not all dark. Don't fall for the US media desperately trying to link this with Al Qeada because there are heaps of other groups equally peed off with the US and British and the perceived complience that the Indian government has with them and the connection to Iraq and Afganistan. Its not a conspiracy, its am unfortunate reality.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by checkitb4uwreckit

Evidence that Mumbai attacks were anglo-american operatives

www.infowars.com

As a BBC report notes, at least some of the Mumbai attackers were not Indian and certainly not Muslim.

Pappu Mishra, a cafe proprietor at the gothic Victorian Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station, described “two sprightly young men dressed in black” with AK47s who were “foreign looking, fair skinned.”

Gaffar Abdul Amir, an Iraqi tourist from Baghdad, saw at least two men who started the firing outside the Leopold Cafe. “They did not look Indian, they looked foreign. One of them, I thought, had blonde hair. The other had a punkish hairstyle. They were neatly dressed,” Amir told the BBC.

Other “men walked into the cafe, drank beer, settled their bills and walked out. Then they fished out guns from their bags and began firing.” Muslims do not drink alcohol, that is unless they are Muslims like Marwan Al-Shehhi and Mohamed Atta, who reportedly not only liked to drink but enjoyed lap dances by topless dancers as well before they supposedly hijacked planes and flew them into buildings.
(visit the link for the full news article)

This Don't mean jack S$^t mate.

Do you have any idea how many white boys convert to Islam?

Bout the same nunber of Arabic people who convert to Christianity.

Its about 50-50.

I seem to remember a few of the Taliban fighters captured were white. a couple were even White Australians

Just because some of the Terrorists were white in this attack, dose not mean that the Fekken CIA is involved!!!

For F&$ks sake, Leave the CIA alone, sheesh the way people around here talk, the CIA were also responsible for the extinction of the Dinosaurs...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I saw the footage of the attackers and they certainly looked south-asian.Please check your sources again.
This is not a conspiracy..They are Pakistani nationals!.Period!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
For F&$ks sake, Leave the CIA alone, sheesh the way people around here talk, the CIA were also responsible for the extinction of the Dinosaurs...

yeah!

leave the CIA alone!

let them torture people in secret prisons
and do other great things for US

seriously,

I agree with observation that this 'terror' attack has nothing to do with AlQaeda (if such an organization even exist) style, and I get sick how western media and their 'experts' spread 'knowledge' (read: propaganda)

the truth is that US would very much profit by another big war in this region even more if Russia and China get involved on opposite sides...

the time will tell

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
However the Southern Indian Mujaheddin have already claimed responsibility.

Yes, and it is a "previously unknown" group until now. Bin Laden never even heard the term Al Queda until the Americans named him that.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Come on guys, lots of dead innocents and wounded bystanders. Pretty serious deal to be throwing around wild accusations. Maybe, just maybe, there are some things that go on in this world that are actually done by non-anglos. As much as some hate to admit it white people are not the only group that does evil things. As I hear it many other ethnic groups are sometimes less than perfect.
We know it is fashionable to hate the US and UK but this is a little over the top.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil
I can see why the US would do it .. but the UK ?

Same rulers, same agenda.

Why wouldn't they?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join