It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that Mumbai attacks were anglo-american operatives

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Evidence that Mumbai attacks were anglo-american operatives

www.infowars.com

As a BBC report notes, at least some of the Mumbai attackers were not Indian and certainly not Muslim.

Pappu Mishra, a cafe proprietor at the gothic Victorian Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station, described “two sprightly young men dressed in black” with AK47s who were “foreign looking, fair skinned.”

Gaffar Abdul Amir, an Iraqi tourist from Baghdad, saw at least two men who started the firing outside the Leopold Cafe. “They did not look Indian, they looked foreign. One of them, I thought, had blonde hair. The other had a punkish hairstyle. They were neatly dressed,” Amir told the BBC.

Other “men walked into the cafe, drank beer, settled their bills and walked out. Then they fished out guns from their bags and began firing.” Muslims do not drink alcohol, that is unless they are Muslims like Marwan Al-Shehhi and Mohamed Atta, who reportedly not only liked to drink but enjoyed lap dances by topless dancers as well before they supposedly hijacked planes and flew them into buildings.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This attack on Mumbai is looking more and more like a false flag operation aimed as an excuse for more aggression into countries like Pakistan by American and British forces. The myth of terrorism continues to be perpetuated by the mainstream media. CNN is also falsely claiming that American and Brits were targeted in these attacks but only 6 of the 101 killed were foreigners. This is obviously a ploy to give America a reason to invade more middle eastern countries with the excuse of fighting terrorism.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
wow, that was fast.

i want to express here that while information
posted could be wrong, or right - this theory
should not be dismissed right away despite
of possible tendency for such...

thanks for posting this. great links.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

your welcome

Mod Edit: One Line Responses -- Please Review

[edit on 11-28-2008 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
nevermind

[edit on 27-11-2008 by venividivici]

Mod Edit: One Line Responses -- Please Review

[edit on 11-28-2008 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
nevermind

[edit on 27-11-2008 by venividivici]

what do you mean nevermind?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
While not taking sides at all I would like to point out that one guy says that 2 of the attackers were "light skinned". So we are supposed to think that this is a false flag?!?!

I pray for the quick end to this for the families.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Pretty silly sending Caucasian guys in there without wearing balaclavas or something similar.

Plus it's a fair leap to assume that just because they're fair skinned isn't it?

link   
Well ive seen some pictures of them, and they looked fairly Indian to me.
But modern Indian.
But I guess it would be a good excuse to blame and invade Pakistan.
Due to Pakistan being a haven for Taliban and causing issues in Afghanistan.
However the Southern Indian Mujaheddin have already claimed responsibility.
And stated it was revenge for some raids the Gov had done on there Islamic places in India.
And the facts they had such good local knowledge, would lead many to believe they are local Indian Muslims.
Hard to say really we will have to wait and see what actions become of it.

link   

Originally posted by observer
While not taking sides at all I would like to point out that one guy says that 2 of the attackers were "light skinned". So we are supposed to think that this is a false flag?!?!

I pray for the quick end to this for the families.

well this evidence just points out that the media is lying by instantly saying it is linked to al-qaeda....

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Well ive seen some pictures of them, and they looked fairly Indian to me.
But modern Indian.
But I guess it would be a good excuse to blame and invade Pakistan.
Due to Pakistan being a haven for Taliban and causing issues in Afghanistan.
However the Southern Indian Mujaheddin have already claimed responsibility.
And stated it was revenge for some raids the Gov had done on there Islamic places in India.
And the facts they had such good local knowledge, would lead many to believe they are local Indian Muslims.
Hard to say really we will have to wait and see what actions become of it.

even if what you say is true and it is a local Indian group the media is making up stories about it being linked to al-qaeda ,and falsely claiming that the militants were targeting americans and brits...

link   
All that is nice except for the fact that most people are generally disinterested with what happens in those countries. I mean there is a certain level of empathy there, but most Americans think of those events as both interminable and inevitable conflicts among distant and far-off countries and their peoples. Honestly most of the fear mongering has only succeeded on internet forums and in transcendent public notions. It rarely affects rational decision making processes. In the end it's that arrogance that saves us from ignorance. Keep in mind that public opinion for a war with Afghanistan was never very high, despite the attack at New York. It's not like the people decided to go to war, they merely passively supported it.

link   
I can't say im surprised to hear some one is trying to put blame for this one western, Anglo Americans. On the up side they do have the bodies and the ones the captured. This was not a small operation. If the names and backgrounds of the terrorists are ever relised we can see where that goes.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
better run and hide,there going to get you.your not supposed to know the truth.so just get off the computer and go watch some t.v. so when russia invades up through mexico,and your still worried about the war on terror it will all come as a surprise. oh bye the way this war is over the land itself not the people living there.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
I can't say im surprised to hear some one is trying to put blame for this one western, Anglo Americans. On the up side they do have the bodies and the ones the captured. This was not a small operation. If the names and backgrounds of the terrorists are ever relised we can see where that goes.

hmmmm ya i'll feel much better when they put up some fake pictures of terrorists on the news.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I am in full agreement. I suspected as soon as the attack occured that it was the UK/US special forces.

They need to portray the image that there is some overbearing terrorist force across asia and the middle east. In reality this is simply not true

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik
I am in full agreement. I suspected as soon as the attack occured that it was the UK/US special forces.

They need to portray the image that there is some overbearing terrorist force across asia and the middle east. In reality this is simply not true

spot on

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/28/2008 by Hal9000]

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Typical Infowars silliness.

I'd be interested to know how Infowars came to the conclusion that the terrorists were "certainly not Muslim." Anyone?

I'm not sure why anyone would reference that site for anything other than comedic value.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The article says,"..the Mumbai attacks were likely the work of the Anglo-American covert intelligence operatives.."

I'd have to take exception to the word "covert" here. It doesn't appear to be too covert if they didn't even take the precaution of putting a hat on to cover their obviously blond hair. If they were covert wouldn't they act a little more covertly than that?

I think we have to be careful to point a finger so quickly, it detracts rather than strenghtens the case trying to be made for real truth of who is behind the 9/11 job for example.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join