It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Chang : Power of The Human Mind **VIDEO**

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding. I DO agree with you.John Chang is the real deal also.A friend of mine has personally invited him to come to the US Asheville NC area.We are awaiting his response.Michael Winn with Healing Tao has a retreat called Heavenly Mtn in the Boone NC area.They have quite a few differant "Masters" to come and give classes and seminars from March intil Nov each year.A gentleman by the name of Robert Ping has a similar ability he is also impressive to say the least.So ....if in doubt check it out

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

If Lawrence and the crew weren't 100% convinced about LJ then how can we say he is the real deal ??

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apocalypse69
reply to post by vasaga

If Lawrence and the crew weren't 100% convinced about LJ then how can we say he is the real deal ??

just as an example... if you went somewhere and witnessed someone shooting laser beams out of their eyes, regardless of the visuals and feeling of it, I'm sure people would still be skeptical ... it's something that isn't .. "normal"

.. it isn't like well hey, I'm 100% convinced because I've seen that before, or that they can explain it.. because they can't... so of course they aren't going to be 100% convinced.. hell they've done stuff in science and come up with theories they weren't 100% convinced with at first.... more research and study needs to be done.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
When I first saw the documentary in the UK I was convinced also.

Now I live in Indonesia and having spoken with first hand witnesses and also seen how Indonesian people conduct their lives I am not so sure. You have to remember these peoples average wage is only $100 per month. That's a good wage too

Westerners cannot even remotely comprehend how some of Indonesian people think or what they will do to get money to eat/live.

That said I am sitting on the fence on this one and could be convinced either way. But for anyone to say he is "definitely" the real deal based on the documentary is a little shallow.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apocalypse69
reply to post by vasaga

I guess the same question could be applied to Nicodemus in the NT regarding Jesus.Some see and believe...some resonate with the truth andbelieve.Jesus said blessed are those that believe ie without seeing.Jesus himself according to scripture could not do miracles in his own town because of the unbelief.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by slated
I'm pretty sure Chi was thoroughly debunked by National Geographic some time ago. Search for National Geographic debunks Chi and you will find plenty of dead youtube links.

Sorry but surely you say this in jest?

You believe what main stream tv tells you because they don't want you to know the truth...

If you deny ignorance then you really SHOULD BE looking for more "PROOF" than that.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid

Your displaypic freaks me out

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Of course this is real, Chi is a force that we all have inside us, i come to the conclusion its the force of God,, chi proves existance of supernatural and chi is what christians would call the holy spirit..

john chang meditates and contacts spirits and thats where he gets his power and energy from from meditating and doing rituals that menipulate chi, the powerful energ that exists in all life forms, because that energy is GOD..

of course he is genuine their are alot of people like this in the east... people of the west have forgotten our routes and become skeptical and believe in science and only science.. at one time we all believd in God and were spiritual,, cause at one time we all knew God..
so in the east places liek china and the native indians,, they kept their culture and stuck to their routes unlike the west, which have forgotten everything,,, real shame!!! and thats why these people know things the west dont...
people in the west call these people backwards or old fashioned,,, i concidere that a ignorant sterotype phrasing, i consider people of the west to have gone the wrong way. and lost all routes of human nature as it was intended... all we think about is where we can get a ipod, and how we can make a million dollars... which is all bull#, its merely paper.. theres so much more to life when living it spiritually

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
wow. amazing!!!

I need to see it with my own eyes tho lol

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Just go to Minnesota and you can take a class from a real qigong master Chunyi Lin springforestqigong.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think it has already been said but chi is not a power of the mind. Chi exist independent of the human body, the human body is an instrument. The mind can direct these forces to a more-than-average extent provided there is discipline, resilience, confidence and open-mindedness.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
David Vadasi (FAKE) and his friends having fun with lasers in this video. On the other hand John Chang is the real deal!

btw if you want to fake setting paper on fire using Qi its easy, you spit on a crumb of potassium metal and then drop it into the paper.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:06 AM As it concerns the story "paper on fire",I have to remind you that Danaos,in his first book "Magus Of Java",had pointed out that he was aware of the possibility of fraud,such as phosphor hidden in paper.It was very amusing for me to see in differend forums that a lot of people suddenly after so many years discover this possibility. I will share with you an old story that happened more than ten years ago. We were seating in John's leaving room,Sifu was wearing his ceremony Kung Fu uniform,t shirt ,shorts and flip flops,watching football on t.v. For many hours we were talking with other students and after some hour the conversation turned to the fire ability stuff . Then Sifu ,turned to us,it was late at night,and asked us if we want to see it again? He picked up a tissue from a box in front of us,put it in an ashtray on the table and tensed hia palm over it. After a while steam started to rise from the ashtray and a small flame for a short period. He stopped the tension over the paper and the fire stopped after a while. The hlf ignited tissue smoked for a while. He was looking disappointed,he said smthng like "no power, no power," and went back to his football Match. The rest of us we were ready to kneel and thank him for the out of blue demonstration but he was back on his t.v Of course the scepticals will say that he had a piece of phosphor in his shorts,or the tissue that was on the table available to everyone was trapped with smthng,or I was on drugs. No matter what....this man has the power. Tnx.

Yes John Chang is real - report from one of his direct students!

Interview with another student of John Chang -- confirming he is real!!

I personally have taken classes from a real qigong master who has similar abilities - Chunyi Lin springforestqigong.com... -- I have permanent magnetic brain bliss now -- since year 2000!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
He's like the David Blaine of Java!

I wanna believe it too, but if he's such a great healer then how come the narrator is rockin that heinous eye patch!?

I concur. That eyepatch is heinous.
Brutal.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Then, he said he wanted to make another demonstration. He grasped a piece of paper from the table, newspaper. He put it in his hand and just stared at it. Within one or two minutes, smoke came out and then, Voom! Fire. I just said, "Wow." After my first master's meditations, my back pain completely went away but I still had two bone spurs on my spine. So, I asked Master Yau if he could do some thing for my back. He said, "Oh, yes." He used two fingers to touch my back. Within one or two minutes, his fingers felt like two burning hot iron stakes. Very, very hot. Oh, you just don't know the sensation. It was like fire burning there. Later, when I got home I found two fingerprints on my back where he touched me. To tell the truth, I also wanted to test Master Yau to see whether the burning paper was real or not. Many people called themselves Qigong masters but they were fakes. They would make demonstrations like that but put some sort of chemical on the paper and hold it in the sun and it would burst into flames. Like a magician's trick. So, I still did not trust him completely. But, after he touched me with his two fingers, and the bone spurs completely disappeared, I totally believed in him and told him I wanted to have him teach me.

Shaolin qigong master Yao lights paper on fire just like John Chang -- Chunyi Lin confirms it's real!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
vimeo.com...

The John Chang of Bali -- new Mr. Elektro trailer!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join