It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Chang : Power of The Human Mind **VIDEO**

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This is one of the most amazing video's I have seen all year. It's about a healer John Chang who possesses amazing levels of the human energy force chi. John demonstrates his amazing powers not on his regular students but on scientists from around the world , much to their surprise they were shocked! John Chang displays the true power of the mind and the benefits of meditation THIS VIDEO IS A MUST WATCH.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Does anyone want to take a look at this video and let me know what they think? I am of the opinion that this guy is the real deal , taking into account the scientists and doctors that the film crew took to evaluate him.

DJ or John Chang is a Qigong master from Indonesia that displays amazing powers and measurable amounts of Qi / electricity ..... this stuff fascinates me as it probably lies dormant within all of us.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yeah, i believe in this stuff. I watched a few programmes before. I think there is alot we dont know about our own personal energy - not surprising when we spend most of our time distracted with TV or work ect.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This dude is so powerful he could kill you without laying a finger on you. If I was in Jail I think I would meditate my ass off and try learn this kind of stuff. I only started meditating properly several months ago and when I do I feel electrified and can actually feel this energy pulsing around my body... so there must be something more to it when implemented in the right way.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Is that what that is? that energy is chi? how come i don't have to meditate to get it? it's at the tip of my brain, ready, like an answer is at the tip of your tongue when asked a question. does it feel kind of like an adrenaline rush but without the unease? that's what it feels like to me, the only difference is i can sustain it. sometimes the rush is more powerful than other times......keep in mind i'm onlly describing what i'm feeling to get the definition of it, not telling people what chi is.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think so .... that's what the Asians call it "Qi" sounded "chi" , if you feel you posses some type of power maybe you should go find a Qigong master and try enhance or develop your latent energy.

From what I hear there are a lot of shams out there so it's better to find some one who is already doing it and ask to be recommended to a really good teacher.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You know what i think I'm going to do exactly that.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
i have studied chinese kung fu in china for 4 months of my life and i have done 1 year of a traditional chinese medicine degree.

What he shows is possible. however it does take at least 1-2 hours of qi gong meditation per day for many years to be able to cultivate that much internal energy.

but yes what he shows is the real deal.

absolutely.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

i am a middle level in chinese Gong fu, apt in Tai chi fist and sword, mantis fist, and other animal styles.

Qi gong is something that is very easy to practice, but it takes dedication and the will of your attention. you can buy a book that i reccomend called

qigong empowerment by Liang and Wu. for about 10-20 pounds. This will be more than enough for you to start learning.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Seen that video before and I gotta say its amazing every time. Think I might believe him and if its a scam , well done love it anyway.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yeah, this is a rather old subject and has been discussed countless times already, but I'm amazed every time I watch the video.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
5 years ago I wouldn't have known what to think about that video.

Now it seems so obvious to me...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
This dude is so powerful he could kill you without laying a finger on you. If I was in Jail I think I would meditate my ass off and try learn this kind of stuff. I only started meditating properly several months ago and when I do I feel electrified and can actually feel this energy pulsing around my body... so there must be something more to it when implemented in the right way.

You have totally missunderstood what this dude does. He is not all powerfull, some sort of energy ninja. That is cartoons. He is channeling the very life force of the universe, if he were to use it for harm, he would face very grave consequences. This because the universe is alive, and you have to respect it, or nothing happens. And if you betray it after aquiring these powers... well, I guess there you have to decide whether what happens next is karma or just wrath of god.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

He is pretty impressive, seems like they were figuring out a way to measure the "Chi" at the end. Don't know what to make of him.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Although I like to keep a reserve of skepticism in all cases, I will tend to believe he is the real deal. My own experience shows that one when meditates closer to source or is under a positive energetic influence ends up with that healthy sheen you can see in the video. The mans complexion is flawless, which to me indicates an energy state. They don't make makeup that good.

You can tell pure of heart individuals by that healthy natural look, you will never see an "evil" person looking like that, because at a fundamental level they are disconnected from the the conscious energy field I guess we could call God, and this has a physical manifestation. Not that you can't see healthy bad people, it's more subtle than that, it's a glow.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I hadnt seen that... thanks

Enlightening..

S&F

Mungo

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
He's like the David Blaine of Java!

I wanna believe it too, but if he's such a great healer then how come the narrator is rockin that heinous eye patch!?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Truly amazing video, im pretty new to the whole meditation area, but ive never seen someone harness that kind of power, he lit up paper, with his hands! That is special no matter how you put it.

Star and flag, this is truly something we should all think about.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Weird, you should look what happened at the end of the power when a woman is slightly harmed by accident. He seemed freightened, and never wanted to be filmed or tested again because he wasn't allowed to harm somebody with his power.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I thought that guy was proven to be aq fake, or am I thinking of some other psychic healer?

Cool stuff, wish I could do it, anyone know of what it is that he studied to be able to do that? I could find an ebook and post it if someone knows what it's called.

-Lahara

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join