It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants with red hair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I faintly remember reading in one of the many paranormal books I have read to date, that among the giants that once walked the earth, there was a race with flaming red hair.
I had quite forgotten about this fact, until I started reading an abridged version of the Mahabharata in prose recently ( since I'm a Hindu, I felt quite embarrassed that I did not know the whole of this epic, and since it is such a hefty volume, I thought I'd get to know it in its entirety by reading this abridged version ).
Imagine my surprise, when chapter after chapter ( even in this abridged version ), I found information that I had already known about in my investigation into the paranormal and ufos.
In one of the earlier chapters ( where the Pandu brothers were exiled into the forest, and before the actual war began ), one of the Pandu brothers had an encounter with a giant which was terrorizing a community. The giant was described as having flaming red hair, beard and mustache. Now this is very unusual, as no one in India has red hair. The Mahabharata then must be describing a situation that existed many thousands of years ago( in a different yuga period ), when things were quite different from what they are today.
Readers who know something about the Mahabharata will acknowledge that in one of the chapters describing the actual war, there is a passage that gives a very detailed account of a nuclear fallout.
I'm so excited by all this, that I'm starting on the full version of this epic. Thanks to the internet, this can be obtained from the link below.
www.bharatadesam.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by carlosox
Readers who know something about the Mahabharata will acknowledge that in one of the chapters describing the actual war, there is a passage that gives a very detailed account of a nuclear fallout.
I'm so excited by all this, that I'm starting on the full version of this epic.

I've got to read this one day. The descriptions of the iron-mercury engines in the Vimanas simply blows my mind. Say, didn't archeologists find some ancient areas with "fused glass" soil -- just like our nuclear test sites?

I wonder if the red-haired types were Scandinavian??

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The Takla Makan Mummies (China)

www.pbs.org...

Tarim mummies
en.wikipedia.org...

there are actually thousands of red hair skeletons found worldwide, from ancient times, weird thing is its not one area but all over

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: warrenb

"there are actually thousands of red hair skeletons found worldwide, from ancient times, weird thing is its not one area but all over."

Very true! I'm reviving this thread with more evidence of "red-haired giants" found all over the world:

www.newser.com...
AMONG THE ONE MILLION MUMMIES IN EGYPT
"Interestingly, a database reveals that blond people appear to have been buried together, with red-headed ones elsewhere; this could be due to families being buried together, researchers note. They also found one body that was more than seven feet tall—particularly surprising given poor nutrition at the time.

www.newser.com...
THE MAN WHO HUNTS FOR GIANTS

www.abovetopsecret.com...
12-FOOT HIGH MEN WITH RED HAIR HELPED CHINA FIGHT INVADING ETS

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ah, you must mean Dennis Kucinich's wife.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Ah, you must mean Dennis Kucinich's wife.
A special chriatmas tribute to you..

It appears there is one passage in the Bible that speaks of the first born...

Genesis 25:25 "And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
"

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
It appears there is one passage in the Bible that speaks of the first born...

Genesis 25:25 "And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
"

Why would you refer to Esau and Jacob as "firstborn?"

Harte

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have always enjoyed tales of giants, and many of these tales speak of the giants having red hair. Native Americans have many legends of large giants with red hair, double rows of teeth, and six digits on each hand and foot. I have read and heard that many of the elongated skulls found across the world often have bright red hair; I have never seen any actual pictures of these redheaded skulls, so one must take this with a grain of salt.

I am not sure what the condition is called, but I remember reading that hair sometimes changes from the original color to red many years after death. So, maybe some of these redhead mummies and skeletons found were not actually redhead while they were alive.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The 6 fingered, Maybe 9 foot tall, and occasional double set of teeth (if they truly existed) are the ones I would be interested in.

Waiting on DNA testing on some of the elongated skulls out of Peru.. Supposedly they even found a mummy with a fetus that already had the elongated skull in the womb.. Much of the stuff, I must admit, has come from LA Marzulli who is big on a biblical narrative.. Maybe just trying to sell books or he is on to something... each has to decide for themselves...
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carlosox

That is a HUGE clue to history and the past ages of man.

They are in every part of the world and in every age as either the Gods or kings or god kings of ancient man.

Neanderthal lineages. Not primitive. VERY advanced.

They have been mostly wiped out of south America, but most royal lineages now massacred by both Europeans and natives were red haired FOUNDERS.

The mortal husband men of RED HAIRED Irish goddesses. (chosen for breeding purposes since only a few pockets of the total population of neanderthal could still breed among themselves.)

The LILI (descendants of Lilith), Incubus and succubus who would steal mankind's seed and children to continue their existence after God removed from them their ability to reproduce....(so they took daughters of man as wives) (again, needed some fresh genetic stock after their civilization was decimated, they probably used some form of artificial genetic manipulation for preganancy and when technology went dark they were screwed)

Neanderthal lost the ability to reproduce. They never had a fusion of in their chromosomes like us. They were made incompatible with modern humans (latest version of man) and they suffered from genetic diminishing returns as a result of rampant inbreeding in a last ditch effort to reproduce among themselves for genetic purity or just because only a few of them could still breed effectively to maintain a community. The last generations of them had only the women breeding with male modern humans.

The royal lineages of even the modern world are based off ancient lineages tied to former great peoples from great cultures that died off.

There were tribes known as "peoples" in the bible that were giant red haired people who spoke differently than us. They Buzzed their words. Neanderthal couldnt make many vowels we do and a few less consonants. There have been a few biblical kings described as red haired giants. Goliath was the last of a tribe of them. All the wrestling with God in the bible or wrestling with the spirit of god mentions the red hair of the opponent in the original Hebrew.

There are countless legends of princes or rulers of man fighting red haired violent people who dominated the ancient people. Probably as they died off and resorted to fringe existence, the remaining people of this race of man resorted to aggressive tactics for tribute and resources that they could no longer gather in meaningful quantities since they now lacked communities to rely on. SO they used what was a time honored system of making the weaker humans (US) gather resources and offer tribute to the gods we worshiped.

Its pretty well argued that we probably had a subservient role to neanderthal. We probably were a slave /servant species to them.

Also worth a mention is the practice of elongating skulls to mimic the gods as practiced world wide. Neanderthal had a longer and larger skull than us. If they practiced head binding you can imagine the alien looking thing that would emerge if we can get our smaller rounder skulls into weird shapes. We imitated them. They taught us to fish, hunt and everything else we think WE invented and subsequently led to our supremacy.

The truth is the evidence is now piling up that they developed all these technologies and techniques independently and long before we did. They may have used different materials and techniques than us, but in some cases their choice of materials and practices were thought to superior. Another truth is that we did not out survive them. They lost the ability to reproduce.

They survived longer and through harsher conditions than we did as a species.

Their life spans changed as a result of the earths atmosphere changing. The firmament spoken of in the bible (waters of heaven that mixed with the waters of earth) was an additional layer to the atmosphere that created a uniform temperature to earth globally which was tropical, and also helped maintain a higher concentration of oxygen at greater pressure. That all helped oxygenate the cells of organic life to a point that they all grew bigger (plants and animals)...as a result of spending less energy oxygenating themselves and instead that energy was spent on growth. Thats why life spans in the bible start out really high and slowly decrease with each generation.

That is also why the the descendants of these people are described as cannibals who consumed all the food of man to a point of starvation and desolation for all. They were evolved for a more plentiful landscape with massive plants and animals. As everything got smaller due to less oxygen and a changing planet and atmosphere, there were many of them that couldn't adapt fast enough over successive generations and ended up seemingly to feed like locusts. They couldn't get enough calories to maintain their start up societies after the great initial collapse of their civilization and the succession of failures there after. They became primitive and desperate eventually.

Um, there is more but keep on with the red hair. That is huge.

edit on 12 23 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I actually find most of Marzulli's thoughts on the Nephilim very interesting. I don't think he is 100% right by any means, but I do think he is on to something. He does seem sincere for the most part, but like you said, he does have an agenda to sell us. Either way, he is at least trying to get the word out about a possible cover up orchestrated by many involved with big museums and the like.

I have no proof to back up my reasons for this, but I truly am beginning to believe there is an attempt from mainstream science to keep information on giants from the public. Why are they hiding the truth? Well, I have no real idea. Maybe giants don't really fit into the idea of evolution and they don't know what to do with the them. Perhaps giants gives more credence to different religions than they want to admit. There are stories about the Vatican keeping information about giants secret, which makes no sense, since this information would seem to help give evidence to many stories in the Bible.

What ever the real truth is regarding giants, I find it fascinating.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

What you wrote is very interesting and would make a great story, but do you have any facts or reliable links you could give to back most of it up? It has been suggested, like you said, that neanderthals were not actually killed off, but instead were bred out of existence, but where do you get the idea that neanderthals were giant in stature? From my understanding, most of the bones indicate that neanderthals stood, for the most part, at less than 6 feet tall; while most accounts of giants suggest them being taller than 8 or 9 feet.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CoffeeInMyHand

well for one, I cant source what took my entire literate life to place together, not entirely.

Also, like there are many body types to any species, neanderthal probably had several body types. We will know once the neanderthal genome is mapped out and analyzed. I think it is only mapped out 20-30% yet and then the hard part of studying it begins. Biological material like bones that is not fossilized is hard to find after time since it is just dust eventually. The entire worlds coast lines from the ancient world are deep under water now as well. With each ice age more land was gained and then lost to the advancing water level at the end of these ice ages. This is undisputed. Most early cultures would stick to the coast for various survival reasons.

Also, height and other traits are not permanent in a people over time and are not necessarily genetically expressed. They are but only as minor traits passed on for as much time as they are viable. Mutations come and go. There is a difference between climitological adaptations like developing a stocky build to preserve body heat during an ice age or developing bigger or smaller lungs depending on the air density and altitude of the environment a people choose to live in and the permanent defining traits of a persons genetic stock.

These insignificant traits were classified for the longest time as determining factors for race when science still supported such an asinine idea of race. Climate changes people in even just a single generation. This has been documented in populations in the Andes that moved into the high altitude mountains to escape conquest. They developed adequate lungs and body type adaptions in just a few generations that were nearly identical to other populations world wide that lived for centuries in high altitude mountain ranges.

Neanderthal doesnt have to be TALL either. The original wording meant more that these MIGHTY MEN OF OLD were Titanic awesome people that did wondrous things. Stature could imply strength and ability. I would remind you that neanderthal was MUCH more robust than modern humans. Also, the average height for humanity has changed. An average corn and beef fed American today would be a giant to ancient people who were not yet even 5"5 as a norm. Like I said though, they didnt have to be tall at the end to have been tall before. They were coming out of an ice age for the second time that lasted a LONG time. Their average height could have dropped off to better adapt to the cold and that could have taken a long time. Remember there is no date to the old testament or the bible really.

The date we think is credited to the bible was placed only a couple hundred years ago and was based off things like meteors or events recorded else where as well as in the bible so as to reach a correlation between dates and the passage of time in the bible. There is a strong possibility of several meteors or earthquakes over enough time seeming like the same events to a person in Europe many thousands of years later...There is no way to know when the ages of genesis or the old testament took place. It could be a thousand years ago or a couple thousand or a couple hundred thousand. The starting date given for genesis is laughable since it is talking about times immemorial. The flood stories globally all say mostly that these events happened LONG ago in other ages of man.

Even the Greeks, Maya, Aztec, Pacific tribes and everywhere all over the planet all have a common theme of several "ages" of man. These ages are always described as decreasing in splendor and greatness. Golden age, to silver age, to bronze age to stone or how ever each culture describes it. It seems to me that the theme is that the mighty men of old got less mighty as time passed until we mortal men were more or less equal to them /the former Gods. What a sin and how offensive that must be to gods.... for us to think that, huh? Thats a rotten apple in the mindset of people you wish to rule over for the promise of tribute.

Also worth a mention. There was a biblical king whos bed is still preserved in Jerusalem that was made out of Iron. It was custom made for this red haired giant king. It is about 8-9 feet long. I forget exactly. It is still massive. His royal line was said to come from antediluvian blood lines.

There is too much to summarize informally with no outline to go by. I am working on something I will post on ATS in a year maybe. Possibly less.

I still am working on gathering supporting data for my theory. That and a crash course in genetics over a year running now.

If you are really interested, learn everything you can about world mythology. Read all you can about history and learn to read the bible among other sacred texts. After a while the truth is self evident.

EDIT TO ADD:
I just remembered the tall red headed king I mentioned.

King Og Defeated
…10all the cities of the plateau and all Gilead and all Bashan, as far as Salecah and Edrei, cities of the kingdom of Og in Bashan. 11(For only Og king of Bashan was left of the remnant of the Rephaim. Behold, his bedstead was an iron bedstead; it is in Rabbah of the sons of Ammon. Its length was nine cubits and its width four cubits by ordinary cubit.)

n the Hebrew Bible, "Rephaim" can describe an ancient race of giants in Iron Age Israel, or the places where these individuals were thought to have lived.

They were not the oldest tribe of ancient people. It is most likely that they were descendants of the fallen and mankind. Or as I postulate ,diluted neanderthal /human hybrids that bred with humans further. They were not known as being as mighty as other races of giants....but they were somehow related to them by blood. SO maybe they were a community of neanderthal that interbred with humanity so as to remain genetically viable and reproduce. They eventually were bred out of large numbers of distinctive red haired giants. What they became was fringe groups of purists who were eventually killed off by growing human populations who had now learned things like metallurgy and warfare. The secrets given to the daughters of man by their fallen husbandmen....Prometheus already placed fire into mankind's hand and mankind in turn burned the sons of the gods who hated mankind for thinking itself equal to them....those of "purer blood and proximity to the former gods" and so the descendants of the gods, wicked in heart and hunger, saw themselves as being akin to gods themselves by birth right. You know, the whole paradigm to royalty: Gods, to God kings, to representative of God on earth.

edit on 12 23 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carlosox

Giant with flaming red hair? Must have been a scotsmen!
Merely a garbled premonition of Colonial India under English rule.

new topics

top topics

join