posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:50 AM
I needed some time to think about these strange happenings...
And I am starting to believe that this may be secret military technology being tested out. This is only my personal belief, of course. But I really
see no reason why aliens would be spending time and effort creating destruction like this (some of the things mentioned in the OP):
- Boats, Cables, beds, sofas, chairs, cookers, vacuum cleaner, TV, refrigerators, washing machines, cables catching fire spontaneously, even when
- Air conditioners literally melting spontaneously
- Car glasses imploding
- Car glasses found with small, perfectly rounded holes, as being hit by some invisible bullets
- Aubergines coloured like rainbows
- Plants burst into flames selectively, on a squared area
- Pen drives getting erased spontaneously
- Compasses … loosing their orientation
- Automatic gates opening and closing randomly
- Mysterious death of animals, both from ground and sea
I do on the other hand see why a military force would want a weapon creating effects like this. If you can target and mess with different kinds of
equipment, remote control automatic gates, destroy plants and crops for farmers and also kill animals (life stock) you can make life very, very
difficult for the enemy. You can make your enemy weak and helpless. And you can do it without actually killing human beings...
Yes, I definetly see how this kind of secret technology could be very useful indeed for a military force.