It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the year 3008 - 1000 years of peace?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This will sound crazy and beyond belief but its a theory.

Again Bible perspective and all. The Bible says there will be 1000 years of peace in which the Lord of Lords reigns alog with the 144,000.

What if the 1000 years are over but the event happened in another upper spiritual level? Lets say as the Bible says after 1000years Satan will be let out and in doing so will be free to decieve the world once again?

What if we are somehow technologically blinded by some ultra futurist holographic technology making everything appear as it once was? Some thing in the 1000 years led to people to experience the past that were not in heaven but left to roam the earth but in the 1000years it has now been hijacked by the devil to recreate this present.
When doing so creating and blinding the public of the real timeline?

Anyway sounds like good plot for a movie I agree. But what makes this even more weired is that the nations from Eziekiel 38 are locations of modern Sudan, Russia, Syria, Iran, and Turkey who will surround Israel in a Satanic deception.

What if the Devil has blinded all of us and wiped out our memories and is going for round 2 of his deception which will follow the war of GOG and Magog because this event seems very contempory that it could happen in this decade or anytime soon. Which suggests that this should be the year 3008, maybe this is why people are experiencing a higher stangeness, time anomolies and people who died years back are not really dead after all.

Anyway its a thought maybe way too over the top but just an out there wacky theory. Does it make good Sci-fI? Or do I have a point?

7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Text

[edit on 27-11-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I was told by someone claiming to be into satanic worship that their belief is Satan will come to earth for 1000 years not to devastate it but to create world peace for 1000 years in an effort to get humanity to side with him. They also believe when that time is up god will realize there is no way to win, the war will last for all eternity and decide to come to a peaceful solution and allow Satan and all his followers to reside on planet earth while all of gods followers reside in heaven with him.

He told me a lot more than that and there are some major contradictions within their belief system that they seem to ignore, but just something for you to take into consideration.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Sounds to me they want to believe it to be that way and do not know the truth which is their own destruction in the end, sounds like a they want to justify this event but do not accept the predicted consequence of this losing battle of destruction.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Or maybe...your delusional and need to watch this to grasp how idiotic you sound to any sane person? oh sorry im not respecting you and being all PC but you sound like someone who's brain has been wired to a mars bar.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
To be honest it could be the year 23,008 - how would you know ?

The answers depends on when you started counting doesn't it - or do you mean we have 'lost' 1,000 years in which case again - how would you know ?

It's only 2008 because 1) Society and your desk calender tells you this and 2) Society and your desk calender are supposedly counting upwards from a specific event which in this case is Christ's birth.

Really time doesn't exist anywhere but in the reality that you allow to be your pattern of sleeping, waking, working, leisure, sleeping etc. but it isn't real - Christ could have lived 300 years ago for all we know and it's only the year 308. If you believe he lived at all.

Just my thoughts

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Gwendoline]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwendoline
To be honest it could be the year 23,008 - how would you know ?

The answers depends on when you started counting doesn't it - or do you mean we have 'lost' 1,000 years in which case again - how would you know ?

It's only 2008 because 1) Society and your desk calender tells you this and 2) Society and your desk calender are supposedly counting upwards from a specific event which in this case is Christ's birth.

Really time doesn't exist anywhere but in the reality that you allow to be your pattern of sleeping, waking, working, leisure, sleeping etc. but it isn't real - Christ could have lived 300 years ago for all we know and it's only the year 308.

Just my thoughts

Time is calculated through motion...well on earth anyway,i think.Anyway your from Scotland gimme a high five!
We scots sure know how to spread about the place...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
reply to post by Darthorious

Sounds to me they want to believe it to be that way and do not know the truth which is their own destruction in the end, sounds like a they want to justify this event but do not accept the predicted consequence of this losing battle of destruction.

The biggest contradiction I found is this: After a certain point if you leave the cult (for lack of a better term) you will be killed most likely in an accident. However if you leave god you are welcomed to do so but at the same time you may at anytime repent and come back.

Satanism preaches when Satan does rule the earth in the end he will cause all of his dead followers to rise from their graves to inhabit the earth for eternity. So you chose to be a zombie instead of a spiritual being by following the satanic belief system.

I just don't understand how any individual could chose that option over the other.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Or maybe...your delusional and need to watch this to grasp how idiotic you sound to any sane person? oh sorry im not respecting you and being all PC but you sound like someone who's brain has been wired to a mars bar.

uk.youtube.com...

OUCH sorry for the one liner

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I don't mind these negative comments I did say it was a long shot but then again do people make quick assumptions of the direction of this post.

What I am saying is it could be possible or it could be something that the future event will have to come up with if it was to happen. How do the nations of the 1000 years of peace with jesus in the world end up going against him once again? I mean they have to be completely mind wiped of the time before or totally decieved in ways we do not know. This is just a theory because it seems like the War of Gog and Magog in the Bible could happen this century or the next ten years but obviously the Bible says that is an event after 1000years. So my suspicion is have we been mindwiped by God to test us once again?

But another theory is that there are two Gog and Magog wars and one is at present time and another similar one after the 1000years of peace which makes more sense.

I may seem like a loon, but there is an order to the chaos and really do not care if people can not see my point of view. Maybe some might.

Hope people who know this subject can join in but I guess ATS is so busy lately that this post will be on page 2 where less people look.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SANTA CLAWS

uk.youtube.com...

One day I might prove everything you believe is one big lie, this post is just a theory but if I put my mind to it I could make you would wish you could trust eating a mars bar.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

uk.youtube.com...

One day I might prove everything you believe is one big lie, this post is just a theory but if I put my mind to it I could make you would wish you could trust eating a mars bar.

What is UP with the hostility???? Geeze, it's not as if he is threatening to poke out your eyeballs, he is just offfering a theory. :O

It is hostility, caused from fear etc, that make me pay attention to these things......otherwise why would it erk you so much?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

uk.youtube.com...

Time Lord, I was saying "Ouch" to what solomon posted. There was no attack on you, or your theory.

And I would never eat a mars bar.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

uk.youtube.com...

Time Lord, I was saying "Ouch" to what solomon posted. There was no attack on you, or your theory.

And I would never eat a mars bar.

Of course Santa Claws, I should have made it clearer that the reply was not aimed at you. Sorry to sound off should have just used his response as a quote. I still think there is credibility to the theory if one understads scripture.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Does anyone sympathise with this over the top theory?

I know its well in the Twilightzone but it could have a point. I don't understand how after the earth is ruled by Jesus in the year 3,000+ people will go back to being fooled by Satan once again. Do we become so simple and innocent minded that we become like Adam and Eve and eat the fruit?

One theory is that many of the Arabs who live on the earth will not accept the current Jesus so that the people from the nations of the Gog and Magog war will be taken in by the Devil and fight off Israel once more, who else would want them dead and be stubborn enough from generation to generation but the cousons of the Jews, the Ishmaelites who are semi-blessed through God of the Bible but are also the Jewish and Israel.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think you've been smoking too many of them funny fags mate.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harrisboy42
I think you've been smoking too many of them funny fags mate.

I think I was tired and half asleep when I wrote this, so I don't blame you or anyone if you find this thread over the top, I did know what I was getting my self in for. I'm not delusional just creative and don't live my life on this, its just spontaneous theories.

But i got excited and thought lets try this one in a million theory out. I agree its not the case that its the year 3000 but I do wonder even so how in prophecy of scripture after 1000 years of peace man goes back to square 1. But if you don't know the subject you can not really give a full answer, thats to anyone.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well since there are a few posts and people interested in Timeshifts and other timelines then I may as well add this to the updated frontpage list.
So what is the possibility of this theory if anything since there may be a few people in the mood ready to write about it.

Or it could be the Grand Delusion brought on by God in the endtimes, or like my other post the 1000years of peace is over and now the Devil has round two as Eziekiel 38 and Revelations 20 suggest the war of Gog and Magog where Russia, Syria, Iran and Asia Minor along with an ancient part of Etheopia which is now Solmalia too who are Arab elitist states waiting to wage an unforseen war with Israel. This is a theory because why would after Jesus has ruled for 1000years people go against him once again and his chosen land of covenant take the Devils side? Maybe because God mindwipes mankind to let this happen.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
hmmmmmm, well, there does seem to be a major gap in history after 500 AD until 1500 ad or so????

I think latley ANYTHING is possible.....

10 years ago people would never believe in an armageddon, until now looking back etc....

SOOOO IF the theory were correct, then is armageddon etc supposed to have already happened? Or does it happen BEFORE the thousand years?

that would rock, because then the issues would be over with finally instaed of waiting for another crash afetr 1000 years.

I'll try to look it up.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There is meant to be like quite a few world wars occuring in big scale.
Gog and Magog - WW4 Armaggedon WW5, the world against Israel the last war before peace WW6 and Gog and Magog once again after 1000years WW7.

But Minus 1 war if there is only one Gog and Magog war in which people may be confused about.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

This will sound crazy and beyond belief but its a theory.

Again Bible perspective and all. The Bible says there will be 1000 years of peace in which the Lord of Lords reigns alog with the 144,000.

What if the 1000 years are over but the event happened in another upper spiritual level?

How the hell you can say we have had 1,000 years of peace is beyond me.

Lets say as the Bible says after 1000years Satan will be let out and in doing so will be free to decieve the world once again?

You can blame it on Satan, but it is your vote.

What if we are somehow technologically blinded by some ultra futurist holographic technology making everything appear as it once was?

Happens all the time. There is no technological mood like the present.

Some thing in the 1000 years led to people to experience the past that were not in heaven but left to roam the earth but in the 1000years it has now been hijacked by the devil to recreate this present.
When doing so creating and blinding the public of the real timeline?

That's a bit nuts.

Anyway sounds like good plot for a movie I agree. But what makes this even more weired is that the nations from Eziekiel 38 are locations of modern Sudan, Russia, Syria, Iran, and Turkey who will surround Israel in a Satanic deception.

No, they are worried.

What if the Devil has blinded all of us

If he's that powerful we have no hope.

and wiped out our memories and is going for round 2 of his deception which will follow the war of GOG and Magog because this event seems very contempory that it could happen in this decade or anytime soon. Which suggests that this should be the year 3008, maybe this is why people are experiencing a higher stangeness, time anomolies and people who died years back are not really dead after all.

Anyway its a thought maybe way too over the top but just an out there wacky theory. Does it make good Sci-fI? Or do I have a point?

7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And in English this means?

9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Nice bloke this God.

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

So God causes gnashing of teeth, but the devil did it by deception, sounds like tax and Gordon Bown.

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Well that is straight bollox.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by redled]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join