It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Essex!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I have been visiting ATS for a little while now but have only been reading the threads and never registered to comment.

I have seen some fascinating threads by some intelligent people and some threads which just put a smile on my face.

I am here mainly for the UFO discussion. I have a passion for this subject as I learn more and love to talk about this with my friends (who some have a hard time getting their head around). My main reason for my belief in aliens / UFO's is due to the Smoking Gun documentary by Martin Stubbs and David Sereda's Nasa UFO's.

I look forward to getting into the discussions and perhaps posting a few threads myself.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Awoken One!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your conversations here; ATS is a great resource for finding new things to investigate and learn from.

Watch out for the 'skeptics', as some people call them - really, people with a fixed point of view trying to defend it at all costs. They're on all sides of the aisle. Nothing wrong with presenting a staunch worldview for others to bounce off of, but sometimes people take it personally.

There's lots more to ATS than UFOs, too! Check out the paranormal, psychology, and crytozoology sections - fascinating.

Enjoy,
Ian

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yes, I have seen some of the "skeptics" and think its healthy for all debates to have an element of skepticism.

Will take your advice and venture ino the other topics also, thanks!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

Im not into UFO, more on conspiracies and NWO, but maybe you can convince me with some thread of yours

Have a nice stay.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picao84
Hello and welcome!

Im not into UFO, more on conspiracies and NWO, but maybe you can convince me with some thread of yours

Have a nice stay.

Hi!

I actually am interested in the Elite / NWO stuff as well as the UFO subject as I believe that the two issues are linked. NWO hiding the UFO evidence.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well.. I dont say NO to the existence of life outside our little planet.. but i dont believe that the existence of intelligent alien life could be easily shadowed by any government..

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Nice to see you decided to join...

Enjoy your time here - I have...

new topics

top topics

join