It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were a vampire, would you change someone else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So there's been a couple different vampires or half-breeds on here. And I was wondering how you guys felt about changing someone else. And if you are able to. Also, I'd like opinions on IF you were a vampire, would you to it if you could? I would change only those I knew were strong enough to deal with what comes with being a vampire. And probably only those I could trust not to go crazy after becoming one. (killing and feeding on everyone in town!) lol

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Oh yes, I would change both my sons. I'd be tempted to think of finding my way back in time prior to my ex's death and change him too--but alas, too weak a soul to begin with-and irrepriably, abiet beautiful. He would make horrible decisions with his vampirism and ruin it for everyone--so he doesn't get to change.

I'd also change my dog. He would have been an amazing vampire. Deep souled warrior like black shepard. Though, would have to maybe keep him locked up in wait of efficient training. Overprotective snob. He thought EVERYbody was the enemy. Tisk. Tisk.

Our sheriff so he can stay about for many many more years and figure out the big fix in our town.

Probably more, not on the top of my brain, though.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bellexista

I would go back in time and drain Stephanie Meyers before she ever had a chance to pick up a pen.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hmm... never thought of who I would change,

I would probably say one of my best friends, he seems to be the only would who would be able to deal with being a vampire, as well as not like you say, going around and feeling on everyone in the town.

There are some people I wouldn't mind bleeding out, however that is not changing them so it doesn't apply to this thread

It would be fun to have your own little possie of friends and are are all vampires! What a sweet way of life!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think I would just change people who are willing to become, not just because its a new craze or they feel that its something that they want but are not sure. Come to think of it I would also make sure that they can cope with and not just go wreck havoc. =) I would not force it on anyone who does not want it and those who are not entirely sure. =)

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I would only be interested in the ones I loved.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I don't think I'd only stick to the ones I loved. but I would definitely change my husband and my children when they're old enough as long as it's what they want. I would want them to experience alittle bit of life as a human first though! I don't know if I'd change a dog. But that would be an awesome new breed! I'm sure there would be some people i'd like to drain also! o, yea, one's coming to mind! lol
And enough with the stephenie meyers jokes! She's not the only vampire writer! What about Susan Sizemore?!?! She's awesome!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Its not so much if you would change someone, but the question is, do you want to be changed? I have to say that I would pass on that, without a doubt.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
umm, actually, it's about whether you would change someone. It's not a topic of whether you would want to be changed or not. Because if you're not a vampire, you wouldn't have the option to change anyone. So it wouldn't pertain to you. But we all have our opinions on the topic. And I'm so you have your reasons for not wanting to be a vampire. There's another thread where you can pick what you change into. Maybe you should try being a werewolf for a day!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If I were dying of starvation, out in the mountains, and only had other human beings as a food source, would I become a cannibal?! (movie:Alive)

I'm not sure of either as these situations are so extreme and improbable that it's hard for me to properly empathise. I have very little experience so far that could be put in place of a situation like this.

As I am now, the easy answer is no way. Why would I want someone to suffer as I have (ever seen interview with the vampire). That thought process could completely change after actually experiencing being a vampire for a while...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I agree, but that is why it would be their choice. I would want them to understand the pain they would go through. I would want them to know they will want to die during the transition. But it is a choice. I would through it. And I know the ones that love me, would want to go through it also so that we could be together. And so then, I would change them. Because they understand what they're giving up and what they are about to go under.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
i would change all my freinds ane be like the film the lost boys
that would be awsome

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I watched the lost boys: the tribe yesterday. The ending pissed me off! Who wouldnt want that?!?! lol Good movie though!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Is this a serious question/conversation or are we talking about vmpires as the purely imaginary creatures that they are? Obviously I myself have gotten thousands of hours of entertainment from vampire flicks but I've also got hours of entertainment from comics books. Am i to assume Spider-Man is real? People who claim to be vampires or half breeds or whatever are obviously delusional people who lead sad and empty lives so they have to create imaginary scenarios. Plus the danger of someone actually drinking anothers blood should be obvious in this day and age.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I think i would, but only after carefully considering it and making sure the person would be able to handle it,and lastly KNOWING the person wantwd it 100% too.

top topics

join