It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another bible prophesy comes true.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
First and foremost I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Good morning everyone.
I have been a religious person since I was "born". My blood line as far as I know, have always been religious people. Not to long ago I feel I lost my sense of religion and "gained" the gift of enlightenment which I suggest for everyone to achieve. I had an interesting thought occur to me however I never decided to physically research it. I was reading the bible this morning and found an interesting verse which I suggest is a signal of up and coming end times.

23 Your rulers are rebels,
companions of thieves;
they all love bribes
and chase after gifts.
They do not defend the cause of the fatherless;
the widow's case does not come before them

Isaiah 1 NIV

Regardless what happens. We will never win. WW3, NWO, DNA Evolution 2012, Planet X, Armageddon. However you say it, will make another bible prophesy come true. There is no stopping it. Will we be alive to see it? The book of Isaiah is the most interesting book to read in the bible. I personally believe it was put there, by an Inter-Dimensional entity, that we human or 3rd dimensional point, cannot reference. We are only scratching the surface with M theory. It makes it quiet exciting of the many possibilities that may exists in these Dimension. Not to mention technology. If we seek with our eyes, we will lead a life less soul to perish in search for the truth. If we search with all our "senses" then the truth becomes "visible" all around you. Only then we can only deny ignorance, and be set-free of this worldy corruption.

Edit

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954

23 Your rulers are rebels,
companions of thieves;
they all love bribes
and chase after gifts.
They do not defend the cause of the fatherless;
the widow's case does not come before them

Well that describes about 99.9% of the people who have EVER ruled. I'm really not impressed.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
No offence
But you could apply that to any time in human history.

Why is now the time?

Is it becuase you are living at the moment what about all the doom sayers through out history?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
well, I have no idea if you are right about the prophecie you brought but I do completly agree with you about the book of Isaiah. it is totally different from the rest of the Bible. and I really advice all to read it at least once.

take care

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I got a question.

Have many prophecies do have to come through before we should take the Bible seriously?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
you've become enlightened huh? guess that youtube does wonders for the soul.

keep looking, you're not even close!

i'd call you a retard but it'd probably be counterproductive at this point.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

are you sure you can tell who is enlightened and who is not?
and what was the goal of your post?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I find it difficult to understand how fruition of the prophecy is evidence of it's falseness. Did not the prophecy state that basically rulers are in love with money and come with all that entails? Is that not exactly what has been observed by all generations?

btw op, I don't know how it is you made this verse pertain to end times only. It doesn't say these things happen only at the end times anywhere, as far as I could see. But then again, you could be better at interpreting prophecy than me. Either way, and interesting thought.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
yeah i'm pretty sure. enlightened people don't watch youtube, and they sure as hell don't talk about the bible. from time to time they might say something original as well.

the point of my post, well how about you tell me that? i'm sure you've got it figured.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The thing about prophesy being linked to the Bible is that you can skew and manipulate the words to mean whatever you want them to mean and and count that as evidence of your core beliefs.

That's not enlightenment; that's wishful thinking and fantasy.

and a Happy Thanksgiving to you.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
yeah i'm pretty sure. enlightened people don't watch youtube,

Yeah let me go to youtube for investment and spiritual guidence!

Too many just believe what they read or see without too much roll up your sleeves investigation.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Since you mentioned M theory and the Bible. Check out what artist Judy Rey Wasserman is up to over at Post Conceptual UnGraven Image (www.ungravenimage.com).

She uses the only symbol set in the world that is phonic, alpha-numeric and binary. This is Torah font, the same one that Isiah and the whole Hebrew Bible uses and has in the ancient scrolls.

The letters are used as strokes in paintings to represent as the essences of the universe- M Theory's branes , or the strings of string theory. This is based on theology that stems from Genesis 1 that is held by every branch and denomination of Christians and Jews. Thus, when the Lord says, "Let there be light.." The letters of those words represent the primary essences of the universe.

Obviously there is another strong tie-in to science as the letters are binary. Each letter is binary in two different ways. It can be composed of combinations of two other letters, the yud and the vav (or is a yud or a vav) -- or it can be written or painted using one ortwo strokes.

Binary is synomomous for duality, which means these letters also refer to important concepts in most of the world's religions, such as blessed/cursed, holy/profane,and yin/yang, etc.

There is a manifesto booklet that can be freely downloaded at the UnGraven Image web site that explains more in detail about this new kind of art.

As you mention in the blog post, it is a new way of seeing the Bible. The paintings are not of religious scenes, but are of sunsets, flora dna fauna and even portraits. This mimics the way the actual physical universe is created as the symbol-strokes interweave and combine to create the reality of image.

Thanks for the interesting post. Obviously there is more to what is in the Bible than we ever suspected.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

you can always just ignore it. be a little more sensible...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
sorry, i'll try and control my erks a little better in the future.

happy days!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the faith and mythology section?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Solo954

This mimics the way the actual physical universe is created as the symbol-strokes interweave and combine to create the reality of image.

Obviously there is more to what is in the Bible than we ever suspected.

Yes. I also believe Adam and Eve was the DNA origin.

Genesis 2 NIV

22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib [j] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

Hence X Chromosome becoming the female, and Y chromosome the Male.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

nice of you.
nice day too

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

If you read that verse in the Hebrew, you will see it says, "angular organ" and not rib. It is the "angular organ" "taken out of the man".

Some have inies. And some have "outies". I ain't talkin belly buttons.

In this case it is the same "angular organ" that is represented by an obelisk or a steeple and a banner...the horn of salvation. The "horn" that sounds to a new generation.

At its sound, "The Glory of the Lord is seen", literately in the "clouds", to be anointed in the "shemen" oil so that the deliverer may come.

It is the same angular organ that Moses heightened in the desert, so that in the same way, so too must the son of man be heightened.

It is the same picture since the beginning of the world, the same picture your not permited to see. It's the Iron Rod and raudolfs red nose.

Anyways, just thought it was good info....peace

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by Solo954

It is the same angular organ that Moses heightened in the desert, so that in the same way, so too must the son of man be heightened.

I agree with you here. I was thinking about posting something similar but instead I pointed out the "sick".

8"When you enter a town and are welcomed, eat what is set before you. 9Heal the sick who are there and tell them, 'The kingdom of God is near you.' 10But when you enter a town and are not welcomed, go into its streets and say, 11'Even the dust of your town that sticks to our feet we wipe off against you. Yet be sure of this: The kingdom of God is near.' 12I tell you, it will be more bearable on that day for SODOM than for that town.

Connecting the dots can sometimes be difficult. Even when it's BEEN right in your face

I think in this humanly flesh we will never find God.

For this very same reason, Isaiah, is a great book to read.

Edit - Spelling

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Solo954]

top topics

join