It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1:11 or 11:11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
My bizarre memory around the time I was a new teenager were visits by certain people in my bedroom at night. Supposedly first at 11:11 pm and than 1:11 am. They seemed as if to contradict each other also. At this point I think they were both the same people messing with my head as mentioned with Possibly Mkultra experiments. I used to have an early 60's CIA patch that was given to me as a boy by a CIA agent around 1963.

11:11 is suppoedly some connection to the guardians or watchers. Their true identity and agenda is still uncertain. Even Bundy was a nice guy.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

This used to happen to me before but it wouldn't be 11:11 or 1:11 it would be 3:10. Me and my friend would hang out and every single time we looked at the time it was 3:10

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 for many years now. When I did a search to see if anyone else was seeing 11:11, I was shocked that so many people are seeing it.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BAZ752

i work for etelecare and i place credit/debit cards on file for prepaid customers w/ UScellular and i have noticed that the expiration date 11/11 and 9/11 pop up more often than n e other date

and when i start to see them i get them like 3 or 4 in a row ....... it creeps me out sometimes

i dont know if im just noticeing it more b/c of the things i look up on the web or not but those #(11 11; 9 11 ;and 1 11) seem to pop up very often in my life .......and im not sure what to think of it ......... i do believe it is some kind of sign of message ......from where i dont know ..... god mabey

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Discussion of numbers and their significance belong in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please post your thoughts and findings there.

This thread is closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join