It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Forgery Exposed (Dr. Polarik Official Use)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonholland

Originally posted by mel1962
Phil Berg is nothing more than a fraud and charlatan, he has been fined for unethical behavior by a federal judge . . .

Berg Fined $10k for Unethical Behavior!

and here is what Mr. Berg really is . . .

He is a Charlatan!

It's unfortunate that somebody who is an attorney and has some mental problems get's any press or attention.

any proof of his mental problems?

How about the fact he is a Fraud, Charlatan and Unethical Lawyer, it does not exactly paint a picture of a healthy mind or normal thinking!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hey fellow members, one thing that puzzles me about Obama's citizenship is very simple. Why would he receive the same kind of daily briefing as President Bush if he was not TRULY american? Any thoughts on this.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

I couldn,t read beyond the first line. That was the most unAmerican thing I have ever read.

If this is true and the certificate is proven to be a fake I have a feeling that the tree of Liberty will be will satisfied once again.

It would seem some take for granted what my relatives and the relatives of many others died for! There is a document that isn't fake and one which was written to preserve our freedom and to preserve our American way of life, it is called the Constitution"

Like heck if I am just going to move on and - "forget" about it

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganizedChaos

I concour with the other poster that says that is a non-binding resolution and falls well short of law.

There are birth announcements from 2 papers in Hawaii that give credibility to the fact that Barak was born there. The State's health department has verified they have the original BC document..There is plenty of supporting evidence that this whole mess is the speculation of right wing blogs and has not basis in reality. Folks want proof but when the proof is presented it's called a fake and demand more proof..where does it end?

I think on Dec 1st. this whole thing gets put to bed and we can move on..

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hytecredneck
Let me break it down so you might understand the concept better. If your mother is a legal US citizen so are you..it matters not where on the planet she happens to give birth to you. Let's say your mom was in Mexico for vacation when she gave birth to you, that doesn't make you a Mexican.
Barak's mother was a legal citizen at the time of his birth. It's irrefutable and well documented.

This whole argument is laughable..

Sorry, but you're wrong. I'm not even going to jump back into the argument of whether or not he was born in Hawaii. However, you need to read my post explaining why it matters where he was born. You're opinion above is incomplete and needs researched a bit more. You're on the right track, but you didn't find the part about the law you're quoting not applying retroactively to those born before the bill was enacted.

Here's the post... Citizenship Law

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
reply to post by Walkswithfish

I couldn,t read beyond the first line. That was the most unAmerican thing I have ever read.

Why thank you, I am thrilled that only part of the first line had such powerful impact on you.

Perhaps you fail to see the futility in all of this, in time that will change, in time you will know that Obama is your president. In time you will see that the constitution will be adhered to and will be better protected and preserved than it has been in years.

In time perhaps even the most bitter Americans will decide that it is time to stand united and clean up the damned mess left by years of failed policies and at least one war that was launched on fabricated intelligence, an administration that has so corrupted the system, and left behind them perhaps the worst national and international financial crisis EVER.

Time is all it will take. And it wont be long now.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle

Originally posted by hytecredneck
Let me break it down so you might understand the concept better. If your mother is a legal US citizen so are you..it matters not where on the planet she happens to give birth to you. Let's say your mom was in Mexico for vacation when she gave birth to you, that doesn't make you a Mexican.
Barak's mother was a legal citizen at the time of his birth. It's irrefutable and well documented.

This whole argument is laughable..

Sorry, but you're wrong. I'm not even going to jump back into the argument of whether or not he was born in Hawaii. However, you need to read my post explaining why it matters where he was born. You're opinion above is incomplete and needs researched a bit more. You're on the right track, but you didn't find the part about the law you're quoting not applying retroactively to those born before the bill was enacted.

Here's the post... Citizenship Law

It appears he was born in the US, see article on two birth announcements from Honolulu Newspapers! Case Closed, Move On!

August 4, 1961 Birth Announcement!

[edit on 11/27/08 by mel1962]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
I read through threads regarding these issues, and frankly it is time for all to move on. The election is over. We must unite NOW.

I said the following in another discussion which I read through today...

Stop it already.

Obama is our president, elected by the majority of Americans. I did not vote for him, however the election is over, he is MY president now, it is time for everyone of us to rally behind him, to support his administration to STOP these insane games aimed at disqualifying him from office.

The American people have spoken in overwhelming numbers.

The time to have done something regarding his eligibility and citizenship passed long before November. Can any of you imagine what would happen now if for some reason Obama is prevented from taking office?

Everyone say it with me...

I am an American, Barack Obama is my President, I will support him.

After 8 years of a Bush administration and all that resulted from that, the new President is going to need ALL of the support he can get. No one should envy him, look at what he is going to be walking into on day 1.

Best of luck President Obama.

sorry maybe you do not follow the law, but many of us do. and it is the law that the president has to be a american BORN citizen. if this is false he will and should have the title stripped from him.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm getting of all the topic coming up about this. I didn't vote for the guy but i'm willing to put that aside and try and help build this country up to what it use to be. Why can't everyone else do the same.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mel1962

No disrespect, but I'm neither a democrat nor republican, I didn't support either of the presidential candidates. So with that said I think it should be pointed out, that evidence in this thread for and against the case in hand, should be taken from unbiased sources.

Meaning, it's a little bit too easy to try and sew the whole deal up just because some Obama supporter creates a webpage claiming that McCain's people are harrassing him about the birth certificate.

Mod edit: Removed large nested quote and replaced it with reply to.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by unnamedninja

Did you look at the newspaper announcements????????

Take the tin foil off your head and do some research, your arguments don't hold water . . . hey wait of minute maybe the Obama campaign made fake newspapers from 1961 . . . hey wait a minute, maybe Obama and Osama are the same person! Has anyone seen them both together . . . hmmmmm . . . I think your right my friend, I apoligize nothing is real, everything if fake, Obama is a Kenyan Muslim Terrorist and we just elected him president . . . DOOOOt!

Oh, boy, its going to be along 4 years of crazy idiot stuff!

PS - I am a libertarian and voted for Bob Barr, you may not like my selection of sources, but I selected them for there factual information like copies of the 1961 newspapers!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It appears he was born in the US, see article on two birth announcements from Honolulu Newspapers! Case Closed, Move On!

August 4, 1961 Birth Announcement!

That's hardly proof. Anybody can submit a birth announcement to a newspaper. To make matters worse, your source incorrectly cites the citizenship law that I pointed to in the very post you responded too.

Regardless, as I said, again in the post you replied to, I'm not getting back into this argument. I have weighed all of the evidence and I've seen convincing arguments from both sides but I am not convinced of his birth location. I'm still bothered by the fact that he won't produce the requested materials. Instead he spends more money than you and I make in a year paying teams of lawyers to make sure he doesn't have to produce anything. I find that behavior suspect.

The fact is that neither you or I really know where he was born. Hopefully this will all get sorted our Dec. 1st either way. Honestly, I'm anxious to see what he's going to do once/if he gets in there. He seems like he's backing off of his promises one by one. He even seems to have changed his tax policy which is one of the reasons I didn't vote for him.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

Yeah, like they knew Barack was going to run for president when he is was few days old!

Those announcements come from official records, but that doesn't matter when you got the tin foil thing going!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I understand that this subject is interesting to many, but looking at the issue from a more practical perspective, there are several reasons why Obama will not be removed from office:

1) He received a majority of the vote, and I'm sure most of them do not care if he was only registered as an American citizen after a week of life--afterall, they didn't care that he was black and his father was Muslim.

Barely a majority, a good lead in electoral college. Most don't care about his politics or history. And you can not register someone as an American if they were born elsewhere, unless they fit other criteria.

2)As far as Obama's personality and loyalty are concerned, he is 100% American. The reason for that law was, essentailly, to ensure such loyalty.

Obama's personality is a lot more like one A. Hitler, and he is about as American as one K. Marx. And you are making some brash assumptions, stating why someone did something two hundred years ago.

3)No one is going to take him on. He has the Congress and Senate fully behind him, as well as powerful people throughout the country. Also, the MSM won't touch it with any seriousness (and even Fox is no longer attacking him--with the exception of Hannity who I believe will soon be let go).

No one is taking him on? What planet are you from? Congress is composed of both the Senate, and the House. You need to go back and read your high school civics book. And if they are behind him, not all, it is because the people they represent, not us, told them to remain silent and support. The media relating any supposed facts or giving their political support, hardly lends those things any credibility. They have a history and a reputation as creating their own facts, or interpretations. Just like lawyers can prevaricate but not lie.

4) Most important, removing him from office will cause widespread and massive civil unrest at the worst possible time. It could mean the destruction of the US.

If he is ruled an illegal alien, I think I will purchase a gun. Whenever the worst elements of society face something they do not like or agree with, they get violent. Fortunately, they tend to stay in and destroy their own neighborhoods.

I know its fun to speculate about these things, but it's time to move on and work on rebuilding the country...a country that was nearly destroyed by men who were born in the US, and whose fathers and fathers' fathers were born there.

Huh? This is not merely blog speculation, this is being handled by the Supreme Court. It is NOT time to move on, this still remains to be settled. And what are you talking about, nearly destroyed? The civil war? That was over Federal dominance or states rights. Not black slavery, which was already going out. It was used by the North as a PR angle to garner support. There were some incredible stories and events by the likes of men like Fredrick Douglass. I do not wish to disparage their greatness. But it was a war over states rights vs. Federal rights.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Silenceisall]

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Gregarious]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I believe that Obama is NWO SCUM

If he is not legally eligible to be president , it won`t matter.
almost every shred of what use to be the constitution has been
basterdized to the max.

My self I don`t believe or dis-believe the ops argument..
just saying it won`t matter..

If the elite want him in... there is NOTHING that can stop them.
they will do what they do and we will all argue about it until we are all blue in the face.

yes it would appear that he was voted in fairly...BUT
the nation was completely brainwashed by the whole
electoral process... hook line and sinker...... sad

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mel1962

All those birth announcements are stating, is that a baby boy was born to the Obamas.

They don't say where the baby was born.

Anyone from anywhere in the world can announce a baby born in any newspaper they so desire.

Those ads prove nothing.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yeah, like they knew Barack was going to run for president when he is was few days old!

Those announcements come from official records, but that doesn't matter when you got the tin foil thing going!

It has nothing to do with his mother knowing he was going to run for President. If I was in that situation, that's a risk I'd be willing to take to make sure my child was an American citizen.

And NO, those do not come from official records. Do a google search of submit birth announcement and see what pops up. Something similar was done for me. My mother and her family were from Ohio, but I was born in Georgia. Surprisingly enough, there is a birth announcement on record in the Akron Beacon Journal, an Ohio newspaper, with my name. It's there because my grandmother submitted it so that her friends and acquaintances in the area would know that her daughter had a child. Despite what you may think, a birth announcement in the newspaper isn't proof of anything other than that a baby was born and I really don't think we can argue that Obama was never born, can we?

The case presented by Berg was that Obama was born in Kenya and his mother flew home a few days later and went through the steps of making sure her son was an American citizen. Strangely enough, Obama says he was born at one hospital, his sister says he was born at another hospital, and at least a portion of the Kenyan population seems to think he was born there. There's obviously a cloud of uncertainty in place here and Obama just needs to produce the long form BC to clear it up. Why even argue the point? Obama supporters should encourage him to present it so that we can put this to rest.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki

the thread you refer to was started by southern_guardian. i have read many posts by him and he has never been interested in finding out the truth. he firmly believes his opinion is final,and no one should have the right to find out for sure.
he has stated that those of us who want this proof ,do not have a right to it ,and therefore,sadly,i cannot regard his opinion.
this is simply a matterr of PROVE IT. that's all.
why would anyone take the opinion of anyone in this vital matter?
and to all those of you saying he's already elected,take a step back and realize he's not the prez until the electoral college votes for him.
and another thing...2% of the vote is not an overwelming amount.

when will all you backers of this man,who convinced you to vote for him,realize that he will be in complete control of this country?the nuclear
asenal. our economy. our rights. everything.
i would expect that if he got you to vote for him,he would bare his soul to you ,like he promised, and not be dodging the issues in court with a motion for dismissal.
this man said he could CHANGE THE WORLD! SO WHY IS HE HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME PRODUCING 1 PIECE OF PAPER,THAT ONLY HE CAN?

you all screamed you wanted change,right?
ISN'T THIS THE BIGEST DOSE OF SSDD THAT YOU COULD GET? he's not even in office yet,and the first controversy that comes up,he ducks.
his bc wasn't distributed to the msm, it was released to some off the wall reporter who's name i cant even find now.
but i do have to admit that factcheck did examine the document. they took an excruciating 6 minuite look at it.

reference to factcheck.org

i also know someone who was represented by berg,and he was a competent attorney. you wanna make mayonnaise,you gotta break a few eggs. isn't that worth the truth?
also ,there are 17 suits in 12 states about this.
no matter what anyone's opinion is, that is not the correct certificate to prove citizenship, not to mention the otherdiscrepancies being questioned here.
so i need to know,what is the reason you obama followers don't want this proved? is it so he won't have to take time out of his busy day?
WHAT TWISTED THOUGHT PROCESS COULD YOU POSSIBLY USE TO DISREGARD THIS CERTIFICATION?
I MEAN IF YOU BACK THIS,AND EVERYTHING IS PROVEN TO BE OK, THEN YOU WOULD HAVE THE SATISFACTION OF BEING RIGHT AGAIN!

AND OF COURSE AGAIN...WHY WOULDN'T HE JUST MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO PUT THIS TO REST?
with his promises to tell the truth,and have no secrets,don't you feel as if you've already been betrayed BY HIS LACK OF OPENNESS? he told you this is what he stood against.
for god's sake why is it asking so much??????????????????????????????????

and the tired old "yeah, like barak's mother knew he was goin to be president when he was a few days old." well think about it. a single mother with an infant child. hmmmmmm would i be better off if i passed him off as a citizen of KENYA,OR THE UNITED STATES? where would i get more help to raise my son? uhhhhhhhhhhh, a grass hut,or free everything?
sounds like a really good reason,and right at the time of his birth!!!!!

and i hate to agree with any penguins fan, but blue triangle is ok....go flyers

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Spectre0o0]

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

Look at number three in the link below, the records in the newspapers came through the Health Bureau Statistics!

Obama Born in Hawaii

Also, look in the upper left hand corner where it says "Health Bureau Statistics" on the Sunday Advertiser and the other newspaper list the births with "Marriage Applications"

Obama Official Birth Announcements

They appear to be official announcements from the Health Bureau Statistics and not from the social or local newspaper pages or an ad put in the classifieds!

So far, I have provided facts and you have provided hearsay!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What is a birth certificate?

It is a piece of paper with a few dozen words on it. That's a birth certificate.

What can it prove? Place of birth? Really? No, I was born in a different place than what is written on my birth certificate. This shows that people can modify these documents to anyway they want, either to lie for themselves, or to create a trap for someone like Obama.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join