It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Forgery Exposed (Dr. Polarik Official Use)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

Obama is our president, elected by the majority of Americans. I did not vote for him, however the election is over, he is MY president now, it is time for everyone of us to rally behind him, to support his administration to STOP these insane games aimed at disqualifying him from office.

I am an American, Barack Obama is my President, I will support him.

As others have probably pointed out, Obama is not yet your president.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
All I know is the guy in this video doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. Artifacts appear in all scanned objects as in it's never solid black always gray in it. I don't know how many pictures I've edited in the past 15 years to make the black look natural as opposed to the stupid gray artifacts that pop up after a scan.

It's like saying oh my word he has red eyes in that photo it was faked!

The rest is just so, well I can't say what I'm thinking but he obviously has never done any serious scanning and editing of graphics.

Not to mention his "blured face" effect was not very effective either stand back far enough and you can see his face maybe it's just me or my monitor but the guy looks about 50-60 he should have just blacked out his face.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by unnamedninja

Must I keep repeating myself?

The electoral college is not going to change its votes. Obama has won the majority of the needed electoral votes, as well as the popular vote, he has already met ALL requirements and will be (is) President of the United States of America. He will provide any necessary documents to the courts if requested... I am sure you know this as well?

This fantasy will all go away soon enough, yet for those who wish to cling to doubt there will always be enough disinformation to satisfy.

The more immediate problems this country now faces will not fade away and will require unity as well as bipartisanship to fix.

We can waste time on this or move on, be magnanimous, unite and support our elected leader and his administration, or continue to fall from greatness while watching the descent accelerate to a fatal rate in short time.

The choice is in each of us.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The electoral college is not going to change its votes. Obama has won the majority of the needed electoral votes, as well as the popular vote, he has already met ALL requirements and will be (is) President of the United States of America. He will provide any necessary documents to the courts if requested... I am sure you know this as well?

This fantasy will all go away soon enough, yet for those who wish to cling to doubt there will always be enough disinformation to satisfy.

The more immediate problems this country now faces will not fade away and will require unity as well as bipartisanship to fix.

We can waste time on this or move on, be magnanimous, unite and support our elected leader and his administration, or continue to fall from greatness while watching the descent accelerate to a fatal rate in short time.

Protocol is followed only in situations where it is deemed appropriate. The constitution is much like the bible nowdays; open to interpretation.

And must we keep repeating ourselves? certificates of live birth are not birth certificates. The fact that Obama has gotten as far as he has without proper documentation can only testify to how badly the US administration needs a president who is above criticism.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Am I hearing what I think I'm hearing? (reading?)

Both McCain and Obama were provided to you as choices. McCain being the lame duck due to age/health. But you had the illusion of a choice, which you seemed to swallow.

They always own both sides: check into CFR, NSA, Council of 13, Bilderburg. You are neglecting to percieve the men behind the curtain. Puppets, all of them, or they would never get so far.

Anyone that has spent an iota of time actually researching Obama's history instead of swooning over his speeches would be horrified at the unfolding situation. Do some research. Figure out who lifted him from obscurity.

Here is an eye-opener:
www.youtube.com...

Haven't you people figured out who is running this farce of a show? You need to look further, and start some serious research.

Check into the details of the great stock crash....same tactics, same results.

Same people wandering around scratching thier heads wondering "how could this happen?". It was scripted at the last Meeting of the Council of 13.
If you do not have any clue about what I am refering to, you need to start on your quest to true enlightenment.

The candidates are selected not elected...by whom? Well I should tell you there was one exception, and he was trying to tell us the truth about who runs this farce of a show. Tellingly, he was soon assasinaated.

Listen with an open ear to words from the grave that speak truth today louder than ever:

www.youtube.com...

The I wish you luck on your subsequent journey to pulling back that curtain.

Pax

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Tinkabit]

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Big Deal, read the laws, Obama could have been born in Kenya, his mother lived in the U.S. as a resident for the required amount of time to make Obama a naturalized citizen through his mother's status.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkabit

Interesting post, I agree with some of what you say.... Choice or the lack there of was a major issue for me.

This birth/citizenship issue is a waste of space and time, seems to be yet another means to divide people along party lines... If we are going to examine conspiracies why not go after one that has merit, substance and compelling evidence?

Something like what is going on in this discussion is a waste of time, and may make political conspiracy theorists look quite foolish when all is said and done.

Are we going to continue to stand by divided and watch our country and more importantly economy continue to fall?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity.

Its called the Hegelian Dialectic.

Its also called Divide and Conquer.

Why are they still doing it? Seems like it still works.

Decrease floride consuption and please take the time to inform yourself, because the reason they can get away with what they do, is because it is just to audacious for the normal mind to accept.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The internet, the only place a graphic artist/website designer can have authority on forgeries.

I have a similar degree as Dr. Polarik, I have about ten years experience in Photoshop and other image editing programs, I also have experience in video editing, motion graphics, and animation. I've even done some website work. You could say, that due to my field I have a knack for finding visual anomalies.

I looked at Obama's certificate both on his website, and on FactCheck.org and it appears to be genuine. So who is correct, Dr. Polarik or Dr. Davion?

Oh wait, it doesn't matter because we've only seen photographs and digital images, and I'm not trained in finding forgeries, much like this Polarik fellow isn't trained specifically in finding forgeries he has been trained in printers, websites, and graphics.

Can apply all the Photoshop filters and contrast you want to the image, you're a freakin' armchair detective either way.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by davion]

[edit on 27-11-2008 by davion]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hytecredneck
This all kind of moot isn't it? His mother is/was a US citizen..he could have been born on the moon and it makes no difference.
He's a naturalized citizen regardless of place of birth. The 14th amendment pre-empts the 'natural born citizen' clause..might try giving that one a read.

Time to quit splitting hairs here and UNITE for*snip* sake. We have a new President and it is high time we unite behind him.

Your remarks are about the dumbest I have ever heard.

For 1, his mother was under age of the US law when BHO was born in Kenya. This does not make him a US citizen.

For 2, If he had been born on the Moon, he still would not be a US citizen at birth.

For 3, The 14th Amendment does not PRE-EMPT the Constitutional Rule for what is demanded for someone to QUALIFY to run for the Office of the President of the US. The 14th Amendment gave SLAVES of the Civil War citizenship, assigned them citizenship as citizens of Washington D.C., not of the several states. The United States is centered in a 12x12 square mile area that was given up by some eastern states to house and maintain the United States government.

I for one, won't throw the Constitution out with the baby. Obama is not a US citizen and because he is not, he cannot take the office. We are a country that lives by the Rule of Law and in this case, the Law is correct regardless of what you bleeding heart left leaning liberals have to say.

[edit on 11/27/2008 by Evisscerator]

[edit on 11/27/2008 by Evisscerator]

Mod Edit: Removed profanity from quoted text.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What a load of BOLLOCKS!!! This would be all across MSM even with the SLIGHTEST chance of it being true. Which there isn't...

How the people who produced this aren't laughed at is a shambles and a disgrace. The VERY SAME mob who wrote Palin's "palling around with tchrerrorists" (as only Republicans know how to pronounce it) produced this............ the same people. What they don't exist any more because he WON??? No! This crap EXISTS because he won.

Before you all come over all "Dude, not cool, not cllever" etc etc, SURELY we have a duty of care to post reasonable, at least SEMI- rational topics?!?!?!?

No????????

[edit on 27/11/2008 by bingmat]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Walkswithfish]

You are indeed a fool to think that the Electoral College could not overturn an election. They are not bound to vote the will of the Popular Vote.

Its time to get real folks.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bingmat
Barack Obama WAS NOT BORN IN KENYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeeeeee-ZUSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

You IDIOTS!!!

You have nothing to prove he was born in this country. The document he submitted upon his application to run for the Office of President of the US is a falsified document.

He and the DNC have been ordered to produce the REAL ONE or else by the US Supreme Court by December 1st, 2008. Justice Souter signed the order.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

Out of plain curiosity do you have a link to any news source for that?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

His mother actually didn't meet the requirement for Obama becoming a citizen by birth back when he was born, according to the laws then which would be the ones that matter. Also, it is important where Obama is born. the constitution says that he must be natural born, in other words, born in the USA.

There are also issues with him having grown up in Indonesia and attending school there. To attend an Indonesian school back then, you had to be a citizen of Indonesia, which [assuming he was a citizen to start with] would made him a dual citizen, which disqualifies him, or at worst, he would have lost his citizenship and would have had to be naturalized, which would disqualify him again. He also went into Pakistan in the 80's, which American's weren't allowed to do back then, so he must've had a passport from another country in order to get in.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator

Originally posted by hytecredneck
This all kind of moot isn't it? His mother is/was a US citizen..he could have been born on the moon and it makes no difference.
He's a naturalized citizen regardless of place of birth. The 14th amendment pre-empts the 'natural born citizen' clause..might try giving that one a read.

Time to quit splitting hairs here and UNITE for *snip* sake. We have a new President and it is high time we unite behind him.

Your remarks are about the dumbest I have ever heard.

For 1, his mother was under age of the US law when BHO was born in Kenya. This does not make him a US citizen.

For 2, If he had been born on the Moon, he still would not be a US citizen at birth.

For 3, The 14th Amendment does not PRE-EMPT the Constitutional Rule for what is demanded for someone to QUALIFY to run for the Office of the President of the US. The 14th Amendment gave SLAVES of the Civil War citizenship, assigned them citizenship as citizens of Washington D.C., not of the several states. The United States is centered in a 12x12 square mile area that was given up by some eastern states to house and maintain the United States government.

I for one, won't throw the Constitution out with the baby. Obama is not a US citizen and because he is not, he cannot take the office. We are a country that lives by the Rule of Law and in this case, the Law is correct regardless of what you bleeding heart left leaning liberals have to say.

Anyone who says he was not born in the USA wants him dead. End of.

There is NO other alternative or rationale.

"He cannot be allowed to take office" ??? Can he not???

Why what are YOU going to do about it???

you're so wrong and you don't know how the constitution works...

Anexample and I want you to tell me the difference between this and Obamas situation...(I'll bet you there is none)...

If, for arguments sake YOUR US born sister was pregnant to a Russian (pick any nationality other than American) but gave birth in, say, Mexico while she was there, would that make her infant NOT a US citizen???

Hmmmmm............

It doesn't matter where the child is born, or who to IF the Mother is domicile and can return.

Educate yourself!!!!

[edit on 27/11/2008 by bingmat]

Mod Edit: Fixed quote tags.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well let's see if his Inauguration is cancelled by the end of the day on Monday shall we??

Lets just........let's just WAIT to see, that you're so wrong it's laughable.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Simple question for everyone, especial the "move on" posters;

Should we not want the Constitution followed?

Everybody will move on if the Constitution is followed.

Do you want that line in the Constitution thrown out due to a technicality? Where does it end, how many Rights given us by that document do we give up?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator
He and the DNC have been ordered to produce the REAL ONE or else by the US Supreme Court by December 1st, 2008. Justice Souter signed the order.

Once again, I ask for a source. Please???

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join