It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Forgery Exposed (Dr. Polarik Official Use)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley
Why do all of you who think he was born in the U.S. also want proof of it so badly?

I think he PROBABLY was. I have no proof. I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong and he was born elsewhere. He's a politiician and a lawyer. They all lie.

Point is - WE DO NOT KNOW - and it is very important that the POTUS be eligible for the job.

You're kidding right? Hon if he really wasn't born in the U..S. this would've been told TWO YEARS AGO!
Get over it.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This guy is obviously a fake. He gives his name, yet blurs his face to "hide his identity"?

Then he goes on to talk about the quality of compressed/scanned images from the Internet...

1+1 != 3

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack

Did you have the same doubts about McCain, Bush, Clinton?

Different doubts.
Their places of birth, and citizenships, were well established.

According to whom and when? When did you even think to check and see how well established they were and when did you decide to check on Obama. You do know there is quite a great deal of controversy over the circumstances under which John McCaine was born in Panama don't you? There is more chance that he is technically not a natural born citizen than there is for Obama. So how is that well established?

I think you are just following your right wing masters. You only question Obama's birth because someone has told you that you should. What proof do you need to relax? Seeing his Birth Certificate? That will settly it? So then you have seen the other candidates and past presidents birth certificates as well or are you holding Obama to a higher standard based on the empty statement about "well established."

If "well established" confuses you, see John McCain again.

Wow buddy, back off the guy.

He is allowed to question people it's his right as an American.

You are the one that needs to relax.

Look, some people like to believe things to make them feel better. The guys who pretend Obama isn't America do that to make themselves feel better. Not everyone's perfect.

I personally accept Obama as an American because I am more secure with myself and my people. Not everyone is as "Culturally Competent" as you and I.

No you're wrong. If someone is spreading bull# lies with Obama and trying to tie courts hands up and all this # they deserve to be told they're wrong etc. This isn't about them and their feelings. This is about the truth and their lies. It's pathetic and they need to get over it.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
This guy is obviously a fake. He gives his name, yet blurs his face to "hide his identity"?

Then he goes on to talk about the quality of compressed/scanned images from the Internet...

1+1 != 3

Haha right. If he really believed his # why doesn't he show his face?
Good point.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittlePinky82

Different doubts.

According to whom and when? When did you even think to check and see how well established they were and when did you decide to check on Obama. You do know there is quite a great deal of controversy over the circumstances under which John McCaine was born in Panama don't you? There is more chance that he is technically not a natural born citizen than there is for Obama. So how is that well established?

I think you are just following your right wing masters. You only question Obama's birth because someone has told you that you should. What proof do you need to relax? Seeing his Birth Certificate? That will settly it? So then you have seen the other candidates and past presidents birth certificates as well or are you holding Obama to a higher standard based on the empty statement about "well established."

Look, some people like to believe things to make them feel better. The guys who pretend Obama isn't America do that to make themselves feel better. Not everyone's perfect.

I personally accept Obama as an American because I am more secure with myself and my people. Not everyone is as "Culturally Competent" as you and I.

No you're wrong. If someone is spreading bull# lies with Obama and trying to tie courts hands up and all this # they deserve to be told they're wrong etc. This isn't about them and their feelings. This is about the truth and their lies. It's pathetic and they need to get over it.

Right but you can't control other people, something a lot of Liberals don't get.

The more you tell this guy he's wrong, the more he's going to think he's right.

I know his type, they are ignorant.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I think you are just following your right wing masters.

Stop trying to think .. you'll hurt yourself.

You only question Obama's birth because someone has told you that you should.

I'm able to think for myself, thank you. :shk:

What proof do you need to relax?

I'm not uptight.

If "well established" confuses you,

I'm not confused.

Wow buddy, back off the guy. He is allowed ...

I'm a girl.

The guys who pretend Obama isn't America do that to make themselves feel better.

1 - I'm not pretending Obama isn't American.
2 - Asking to see his Birth Certificate to verify that he is eligible to be POTUS isn't wrong.

Get over it.

No.

Would you get over Bush43 telling lies about WMD?
No. And you shouldn't.

1 - You 'know his type'? Who?
2 - It isn't ignorant to insist that politicians follow the rule of law.
3 - It isn't ignorant not to trust politicians. It's rather smart.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

Documentation like this SHOULD be required of anyone that becomes an official candidate. No one is "picking on" the President Elect, since lawsuits were filed, some in the country are now asking for documentation. There is nothing on a BC that is not information that the electorate deserves to know about the President elect.

Why not release an official version? (not a scan and photo of a COLB) (Please do not give links to factcheck.org, they are not an independent source.)

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So miss, you just want to see a valid document?

That seems reasonable and I am not sure why you wouldn't be able to.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

You need to read it again. It's quite clear what would happen and it's unlikely that Joe Biden would stay president:

if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified.

In this situation, it's evident to me what would happen is, if Obama's citizenship was proven to be forged and he was ineligible to be president, Congress would declare his entire campaign null and void, including his pick for VP. That only leaves the door open for one or more of three possibilities:

1. Congress hands over the President spot to Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House
2. Hillary Clinton petitions Congress for the right to be elected president as the front runner and second runner up as nominee and would call for another election to happen with her name on the POTUS ballot
3. Congress hands the POTUS spot to McCain/Palin

Personally I think #1 and 2 would happen. Nancy Pelosi would serve as interim president while Hilary campaigned in a re-election bid against McCain/Palin and the nation would be again voting for POTUS within 6 months to a year, after Clinton has had enough time to campaign.

No, you need to read it again. Congress's involvement woud only apply if the president elect and the vice president elect failed to qualify. Are you sayin Joe Biden is not at least 35? or was he born in Kenya too?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Win1892
The saddest part of this whole argument is that the kool-aide drinking crowd is saying "proof" has been given..... no it has not!

Proof = birth certificate

circumstantial evidence = newspaper clippings
hearsay evidence = a Hawaii official "says" they saw it
non-evidence evidence = a certificate of live birth (meaningless)

so, please, stop embarrassing yourself by saying "proof" has been shown until the actual original birth certificate has been presented and verified.

When the BC gets shown, then you can stick your tongue out at all the "right wingers", until then, stick to the facts.

I think I know how to settle this....Obama should send a copy of his COLB to every US citizen. Since sources who have seen it are obviously just lying about its authenticity .
But even then naysayers will say its a fake.
Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by its bologna

No, you need to read it again. It doesn't say the VP would become President. It says the VP would act as President until a President can be qualified.

Nancy Pelosi wouldn't dare appoint herself, and the American people wouldn't allow it.

Congress will not make by law a provision to allow Biden to remain President to replace a non-ticket.

We'd have to have another election.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Different doubts.

Right but you can't control other people, something a lot of Liberals don't get.

The more you tell this guy he's wrong, the more he's going to think he's right.

And my response to him would be: your proof? Nothing. Bull# rightwing claptrap. And liberals don't want to control people. They want the same thing. I know since I used to be one.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I think you are just following your right wing masters.

Stop trying to think .. you'll hurt yourself.

You only question Obama's birth because someone has told you that you should.

I'm able to think for myself, thank you. :shk:

What proof do you need to relax?

I'm not uptight.

If "well established" confuses you,

I'm not confused.

Wow buddy, back off the guy. He is allowed ...

I'm a girl.

The guys who pretend Obama isn't America do that to make themselves feel better.

1 - I'm not pretending Obama isn't American.
2 - Asking to see his Birth Certificate to verify that he is eligible to be POTUS isn't wrong.

Get over it.

No.

Would you get over Bush43 telling lies about WMD?
No. And you shouldn't.

1 - You 'know his type'? Who?
2 - It isn't ignorant to insist that politicians follow the rule of law.
3 - It isn't ignorant not to trust politicians. It's rather smart.

Oh please give me a break. If you weren't ignorant you'd know he's already done all this # (he as in Obama). He's very much eligible to be president. None of you have yet to prove a damn thing but Obama has. And yes you ARE ignorant and lazy or you wouldn't be repeating this #. Gag me.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You guys are all getting way ahead of yourselves. There is no reason to even concern yourself over who would take over. Wait for someone to provide some sort of evidence that Obama isn't eligible, then worry.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

What can I say, I am disgusted by these fake obama supporters. This thread is littered with people who claim that this is not about Obama, just the truth. Nonoe of those people ever asked for McCains BC, or any of the past elected presidents so why do they feel they deserve to see this one? If the truth is all that they are worried about and NOT bashing Obama or wishing him out of office, then why are they not concerned with the truth of other presidents or the other candidates that were on the ballot? Because they are liars and I enjoy very much pointing that out. You relax, I will stay like this.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ok, if you say so. You did not question McCain, or Bush or either Clinton but you question Obama all out of the idea of truth. If truth is what you seek, then why did not care about anyone else's BC? Do not throw that tired "well established" crap back since I already put that down and you did nothing to fix it up. Stop pretending that you are just some intellectual searching for the truth. Your posts belie your words and it is quite clear that the only person whos truth you are worried about is Obama. Apparently every other politician gets a free pass by the "fair minded?"

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by habu71
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

Documentation like this SHOULD be required of anyone that becomes an official candidate. No one is "picking on" the President Elect, since lawsuits were filed, some in the country are now asking for documentation. There is nothing on a BC that is not information that the electorate deserves to know about the President elect.

Why not release an official version? (not a scan and photo of a COLB) (Please do not give links to factcheck.org, they are not an independent source.)

Why did you not ask to see McCain's too then? This is pretty simple. If it is all out of truth and fairness, then you must have contributed, before the election, to a thread questioning john and hillary about the same things right? How about the last few elections, did you ask to see everyone's BC? If not, why not?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

So miss, you just want to see a valid document?

That seems reasonable and I am not sure why you wouldn't be able to.

Can i see your private documents that I legally have no right to view? If you have the right to take away the presidents right to privacy guaranteed all Americans, then why can I not do that to you? What gives you any right to demand that you get to see someone else's private personal documents?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
OK, this has gone on long enough, everyone that thinks Obama was born in Kenya needs to look far and wide and post the following:

Barrack Obama's Official Kenyan Birth Certificate

If you can't produce that, than your whole argument and thread is not relevant to reality!

Produce it and I will be on your side!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yesterday we had a president, and staff, that sold us a war on lies.

Today we have a president elect, and staff, that will not provide convincing proof of his eligibility to be president.

Tomorrow we have an illegal alien commanding the most powerful military in the history of mankind, with the burden of morality lifted by the precedents set.

In the end the world is silenced.

Someone didn't play the cards right. Time to try a new poker game.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join