It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Forgery Exposed (Dr. Polarik Official Use)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
I thought no one had access except barry?

That's true. No one can get a BC from the Health Department of Hawaii except for "Barry" or his family. But Obama either had this one or ordered it. Once he got it, he could give it to anyone he wants, including his campaign or kos, which he did.

Oh yeah this came out before his trip to Hawaii when he didn't ask to have his info locked.

That's just BS. No one had anything locked.

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
And when confronted with it he accused the radio station of editing the tapes? And now is saying he thought they were asking about his dad?
Nuh uh.

TA, I just listened to your Ogego tape. Yours is just a small portion of the actual interview, which I have also listened to. Longer Version They also talked about Obama's father on the longer tape. Ogego was bragging about him and saying how proud he was of him, too. Just FYI.

And where did Ogego say they edited the tapes? I missed that...

FF, his lawyers cannot block the release of something unless HE agrees. The BC is OBAMA's to release or not. That's what I meant.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
BH, the governor had his birth record sealed, to make SURE no media ever got their grubby hands on it.

And as to who can view it, a court order can force release of the record.

Who is Eligible to Apply for Certified Copies of Vital Records?

A certified copy of a vital record (birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificate) is issued only to an applicant who has a direct and tangible interest in the record. The following persons are considered to have such an interest:

* the registrant (the person whom the record is concerned with);
* the registrant’s spouse;
* the registrant’s parent(s);
* a descendant of the registrant (e.g., a child or grandchild);
* a person having a common ancestor with the registrant (e.g., a sibling, grandparent, aunt/uncle, or cousin);
* a legal guardian of the registrant;
* a person or agency acting on behalf of the registrant;
* a personal representative of the registrant’s estate;
* a person whose right to obtain a copy of the record is established by an order of a court of competent jurisdiction;
* adoptive parents who have filed a petition for adoption and need to determine the death of one or more of the prospective adopted child’s natural or legal parents;
* a person who needs to determine the marital status of a former spouse in order to determine the payment of alimony;
* a person who needs to determine the death of a nonrelated co-owner of property purchased under a joint tenancy agreement; and
* a person who needs a death certificate for the determination of payments under a credit insurance policy.

hawaii.gov...

Edit: And also notice * a person or agency acting on behalf of the registrant;

With that I have to ask- wouldn't the DNC or any of his lawyer team then qualify as legitimate parties acting on his behalf? If so, then why haven't any of them EITHER requested the original and published it?

This just gets more frustrating by the minute.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Well, I hope and pray he is a citizen and think most people with doubts feel the same way.
Why do you think he and his atty's are letting this go on so long? It must be costing a fortune as well as a lot of trust.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
his lawyers cannot block the release of something unless HE agrees. The BC is OBAMA's to release or not. That's what I meant.

TrueAmerican beat me to it -

as to who can view it, a court order can force release of the record.

He has teams of lawyers - in three states so far - blocking efforts of people to see the birth certificate. There are 15 states expecting similar lawsuits. (see previous posting)

If he'd just release the damn certificate - the original one - this would all go away. On a conspiracy site - those inclined to disbelieve politicians and lawyers (Obama is both) wonder WHY he hasn't, and the 'for privacy sake' doesn't fly.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He has teams of lawyers - in three states so far - blocking efforts of people to see the birth certificate. There are 15 states expecting similar lawsuits. (see previous posting)

Yeah, and apparently he has the White House press equally under his thumb. Just watch the reaction when asked about his certificate at a press conference:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Sup stealth! I'm still on the fence a bit, because there still is that possibility of the date problem- certificate was filed 4 days after his actual birth, leaving open the possibility that she traveled to Hawaii right after his birth. But no one seems to be able to come up with much of anything to support that. For the most part through my own research, I am tending to agree.

Hey TA, I am not sure if there is even a way to prove the date problem. I don't see how we will ever truly know if she had gone to Hawaii several days after his birth. Unless someone was with her during that period, we will prob never know.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Iblis Smiley ... you asked 'where are the teams of laywers'? Read the documents and you will see Obama's LAWYERS at every turn and corner blocking the birth certificate lawsuits. These aren't just random people blocking access to the birth certificate - they are teams of lawyers.

Duh.

Here .. I'll hold your hand for you ... open this document and what do you see? Teams of lawyers blocking the lawsuit demanding to see obama's birth certificate.

Motion to Dismiss Berg Case

Yeah un, hi. Reality here. That is not a team of lawyers blocking the public from seeing who this man really is or blocking his documents of citizenship. That is proof he took sufficient steps to dismiss a nusiance lawsuit brought about by a fraudulent lawyer.

If you really want to pursuade us that you have any real knowledge about anything, I would suggest you do not use anything with Berg's name or lawsuits in it. That just makes it easy to laugh at you.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

BH, the governor had his birth record sealed, to make SURE no media ever got their grubby hands on it.

There sure are lots of blogs out there (and WND) that claim that, aren't there? But, according to the Associated Press, the Hawaii Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino, said that no state official, including Republican Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled any differently than any other. You couldn't get my birth certificate, either.

Associated Press

But there is no court order. Yet.

With that I have to ask- wouldn't the DNC or any of his lawyer team then qualify as legitimate parties acting on his behalf? If so, then why haven't any of them EITHER requested the original and published it?

Against his will? Why would they? It may seem like a lot of people are questioning it, but when you compare it to the number of people in the US, it's a minuscule amount of people who are demanding to see it. As that number grows larger, things may change, but for now, it's a conspiracy theory and being dealt with by Obama and his legal team.

I have already stated why I think he's waiting for a court order.

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
Why do you think he and his atty's are letting this go on so long? I

I gave my thoughts on that in this post.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Republicans have been the only party who were brave enough to stand up to the terrorists of 911. They saved the entire world and should be thanked for it. Its no wonder communists and criminals like obama are frauds just look at his name it looks muslim to me. Were a christian country who believes in freedom and no one man can take that away from us!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Against his will?

lol, that's kind of summing it all up right there. It would seem as one of the three basic requirements to BE president that that SHOULD be his will, not only immediately, but without question. Something's going on here. And then you see something like this and I just really have to wonder:

Why would they?

Umm, maybe because millions of people, 15 law suits, and the world have a right to know that the US President is indeed, verifiably, with a long form vault certified copy, a natural born citizen?

Seems like pretty good reason to me. BH, this is stinking bigtime to me, sorry.

You do realize that you can't get jack with a simple CoLB here, don't you? It takes the real deal.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Obama's father (a polygamist) left Kenya as a young man to study in Hawaii (DING DING) and Harvard (IMPRESSIVE)

Snobbishness and paranoia ill-become a nation of immigrants, where one of our truest values is to judge people by their own merits, not their pedigrees. If we call ourselves a land of opportunity, then Mr. Obama’s heritage doesn’t threaten American values but showcases them.

Such mobility — powered by education, immigration and hard work — is cause not for disparagement but for celebration.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by ConservativeJack]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

And then you see something like this and I just really have to wonder:

TA, I have all kinds of respect for you, but you're believing everything you read and see on the freaking Internet. Everything against Obama, that is... Come on... You've got me worried. That picture is photoshopped. A perfect example of what people are willing to do to slam this guy. And you're SO willing to believe every little morsel you hear, but deny and dismiss the more likely explanations...

I do have to wonder.

BH, this is stinking bigtime to me, sorry.

Don't be sorry to me. I'm not invested in what you decide to believe. I'm just putting the info out there (most of which you have ignored). It sounds like you've made up your mind.
You're giving a lot more weight to the "evidence" against him found on various blogs and Internet rags than you are to factcheck, snopes and Associated Press. Your choice.

You do realize that you can't get jack with a simple CoLB here, don't you? It takes the real deal.

No, I don't realize that. In fact, on the face of the CoLB, it says that it serves as evidence in any court proceedings.

Snopes

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

That picture is photoshopped.

BH, huh? What in the everloving heck has the PICTURE to do with anything? Watch the video. It makes perfect sense. Or rather, it makes no sense at all why he could have spent less than $400.00 to satisfy the suits, and instead spends over $800,000.00 in legal fees to keep that certificate from the public!!! What in God's name is he hiding?

You're giving a lot more weight to the "evidence" against him found on various blogs and Internet rags than you are to factcheck, snopes and Associated Press. Your choice.

lol, well if I was just going to listen to the AP, why would I be interested in the alternative discussions going on here at ATS? I'd be just another moronic sheeple buying into Bush's war on terror! Or Obama's apparent lack of regard for the Constitution and truly proving he is a citizen with the certified long form.

Don't YOU want to see the long form? Aren't you curious?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

"i did not vote for obama"

sounds to me like you did.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

But there is no court order. Yet.

Because Obama's team of lawyers are making sure that no court order is issued. They are arguing against it.

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley
Reality here. That is not a team of lawyers blocking the public from seeing who this man really is or blocking his documents of citizenship.

Reality here. That IS a team of lawyers who are blocking the public from seeing the documents. Obama has them arguing through legal channels against the court ordering the BC to be made public. Obama's got lawyers dealing with cases in three states and 15 states are expected.

Obviously you are trying to downplay the significance - but the facts are still there. He has teams of lawyers in mulitiple states working very hard at keeping his Birth Certificate under wraps.

That just makes it easy to laugh at you.

Grow up.

He should just release the friggn' birth certificate.
It would make all this go away.

edited to fix quote

[edit on 11/29/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

factcheck,

As previously cited on Annenbergs factcheck.com -

Factcheck donates to the left

Word Press Obama was the first Chairman of the Board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was a Division, or Project, of the Annenberg Foundation - which runs Factcheck.org.

Annenberg Factcheck - Walter Annenberg, founder of the $500 million gift that funded the Annenberg Challenge, of which Obama was the Chairman of the Board.

Obama/Annenberg Earmarks - In 2005 Obama requested $3.5 Million For The USC Annenberg Research Network.

So considering that Obama got multi-millions in earmarks for Annenberg and Annenberg runs Factcheck.org, not to mention Obama was chairman of the board for the Annenberg Challenge ..... hmmmmm

National Review has more on the Annenberg Challenge.

Annenberg originally ran to the right. (Reagan time frame)
But few years back, his site took a hard left.
Obama has too many irons in that fire for it to be an unbiased source.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Republicans have been the only party who were brave enough to stand up to the terrorists of 911. They saved the entire world and should be thanked for it. Its no wonder communists and criminals like obama are frauds just look at his name it looks muslim to me. Were a christian country who believes in freedom and no one man can take that away from us!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. That is funny. We get attacked under Bush and again that is used to prove how tough he is on terrorism. What did he do that was so brave and tough again? Chase Usama down? Punish the terrorists? Attack another country that was not involved? Guess I missed how avoiding the actual terrorsits that attacked us and kidnapping and torturing farmers is so brave. Please start a thread on that and elaborate. I need to hear all about what a hero Bush has been. I do not remember the 3000 americans that died in the attack under Clinton. Care to help me out there?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

None of you have answered yet how it makes and sense that Hillary and John would not have used their money, access, and power to use this against him. Please someone explain why people with hundreds of millions to lose in that race would ignore such an easy target.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

how did you get so smart?

cnn or the daily show?

*leaves thread in disgust, this poster is the definition of a stereotypical Obama voter*

[replaced big quote with Reply To: link]

[edit on 29-11-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ok, I am sorry. Did I miss the huge attack under Clinton? Did 9/11 not happen under Bush? Where do you get your news? Bizarro world. Please explain what is factually incorrect about what I said.

I can explain what is factually incorrect with yours. I did not vote for obama, i do not watch cnn ever and I do not get my news from a channel that airs southpark. Sorry but your just making things up. I stated facts. Debunk them.

P.S. I will not be hurt if I am not rebutted by anyone that feels the need to narrarate their post. This is not world of warcraft or an AOL chat room. Adults do not need to resort to things like

*walking away in disgust because this thread is full of children who think they are roleplaying.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Iblis Smiley]

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 29-11-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join