It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Forgery Exposed (Dr. Polarik Official Use)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley
The reputable anything proving he is not a natural born citizen is what again....?

I'll go even one better ...

The reputable anything proving anything anywhere at anytime in the world today is ..... ???????

Nothing is as it seems.

All sources should be questioned.

The problem with the Birth Certificate issue, Iblis Smiley, is that Obama has three teams of lawyers blocking release of the original birth certificate. Being a conspiracy board a lot of people want to know why. Saying it's a privacy issue doesn't fly - especially when dealing with politicians - and especially when dealing with a politician who is a freak'n lawyer!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Walskwithfish states that "the American people have spoken", but the president isn't elected by popular vote. Even if that was the case, it's not really possible to state with any certainty that the electoral results are valid. The most reasonable conclusion one can come to about elections is that they are presented to the voters at large by a corporate media which has little credibility.

It's my view that anyone who tries to shut down discussion on an issue is the least likely person to present a valid view of that issue.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Alright, I've got to admit. This is starting to drive me freakin insane. I want you guys to see 3:00 to 6:00 in this video. THE BORDERS DO NOT MATCH.

Yeah, I really want to just drop it, and accept that he is a US citizen. But seeing stuff like this and reading around more and more about this issue has brought me back to sitting squarely on the fence.

17 lawsuits in 12 states on the issue, or more. And most of them denied on the spot. They are all just asking for one simple thing: SHOW US THE REAL CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH, IN LONG FORM.

Petitions all over the place.

Youtube videos galore.

His mysterious trip to Kenya, disrupting his campaign.

Why is this so hard? I can show my CoLB. Why can't HE?

This actually really starting to piss me off. I want the truth. I need the truth. I did not support him but am willing to give the guy a try honestly since the majority of Americans made the choice. BUT FIRST.

SHOW ME THE MONEY. Dammit.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I don't support Obama but all I got to say is this is getting out of control. I don't think the government would allow anyone run for president if they didnt know for sure if the canadate met the requirements. Oh the video was crap. Why was his face blured if he says his name. Obama is the president elect and if the people that are making these claims against him dont like it then why dont you leave the country.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EpicJ19
I don't support Obama but all I got to say is this is getting out of control. I don't think the government would allow anyone run for president if they didnt know for sure if the canadate met the requirements. Oh the video was crap. Why was his face blured if he says his name. Obama is the president elect and if the people that are making these claims against him dont like it then why dont you leave the country.

even if these people could hold obama's birth certificate in their own hands, they would still think it was fake. they simply don't believe anybody, so there will always be a few people who will start these threads and continue them.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hey, don't come in here insulting the intelligence of neutral thinking, open minded ATS'ers that have been following this subject. BH called me out on it, and I am calling you out on it.

More on topic:

There is another question I have. Why in the hell would the Obama camp put out a document that IS NOT LEGAL PROOF of citizenship? I don't think I've seen anyone ask that simple question.

I have seen things now that show that this type of certification of live birth is not acceptable to virtually any society where a real CERTIFICATE of birth is required.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

TA - As regard your most recent video…

Ok, first. Obama did not copy the Daily kos’ CoLB!
On the kos, ON the day it was published, the guy was asked where it came from… He said he asked the campaign for a copy and they sent it to him. LATER, the campaign published it as well on their “fight the smears” website. I was there when it happened. I read it AS it was happening.

I agree that the border does not match. The important question is:
What does that mean?

Is it certain that the border is a “security border” or is that an assumption?
Is it certain that the border is changed every year or is that an assumption?
Is it certain that there is only ONE border used in a particular year or is that an assumption?
If the above are all true, is it certain that the border changes on Jan 1 of each year, or is that an assumption?

If I wanted to spend more time, I could find more assumptions, but I don’t. My point is, people who are swayed by these videos are “agreeing” with the assumptions made by the video-makers.

Let's assume for a minute that it's not a "security border", but decoration.
Let's assume instead, that there are 5 different borders that Hawaii uses.
Let's assume that every June, they get a new set of 5 decorative borders.

Now, we have a very different picture...

When I was working (before I “retired”) I was always the requested tech by the engineers to fix their boards because I MADE NO ASSUMPTIONS. It’s the very best and fastest way to find the truth (or problem). When assumptions get stacked upon other assumptions (as they have in this video), what you have is garbage data. It’s data, but it’s not information, because it’s not organized. It’s meaningless unless the assumptions are proven true or false. This is sloppy, amateur detective work on the part of all the “detractors” that I’ve seen.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
And what do you say to a video like this?

The Kenyan Ambassador Ogego, when asked the following question in a phone interview from WRIF radio in Detroit:

"One more quick question, President elect Obama's birthplace over in Kenya, is that going to be a national spot to go visit where he was born?"

He replied:

"It's already an attraction. His paternal grandmother is still alive."

And then interviewer Mike says:

"But his birthplace, they will put up a marker there?"

Ogego says:

"It will depend on the government. It is already well known!"

The Kenyan Ambassador Admits Barack Obama is NOT a natural born US citizen.

Hear for yourself, and then listen to their comments right after the interview:

[edit on 29-11-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The reputable anything proving he is not a natural born citizen is what again....?

I'll go even one better ...

The reputable anything proving anything anywhere at anytime in the world today is ..... ???????

Nothing is as it seems.

All sources should be questioned.

The problem with the Birth Certificate issue, Iblis Smiley, is that Obama has three teams of lawyers blocking release of the original birth certificate. Being a conspiracy board a lot of people want to know why. Saying it's a privacy issue doesn't fly - especially when dealing with politicians - and especially when dealing with a politician who is a freak'n lawyer!

Where is this team of lawyers blocking anything. I keep reading that crap on ATS but in the real world I keep readin that he has shown everything ask of him to the appropriate people with the right and need to ask for such. As to why Berg cannot get his hands on it well, I do not know how special he thinks he is but let him try to get mine. You want mine? Come get it. I promise that were I running for office and I have to go through a security check, I would offer up whatever they asked. Some bad lawyer wants it, he better get a team too. Sorry, you do not get to see stuff just because you asked for it. You also do not get to deny that it makes no sense to believe anyone here has more insight, knowledge, access, information, resources, time, commitment, and desire than either McCain or Clinton had. Tell me why either of the would overlook such and obviously easy way to win?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Why in the hell would the Obama camp put out a document that IS NOT LEGAL PROOF of citizenship?

He wasn't being asked for proof of citizenship at the time. He was asked for proof that he was born in the US. The whole citizenship thing only came up AFTER the CoLB was posted.

One time Michelle said something about his parents not being married. It's possible his birth certificate revealed this information and he didn't want to give more ammunition to John McCain. It's possible that his father's religion was listed as Muslim. We all know how that would go over. Just possibilities.

I have seen things now that show that this type of certification of live birth is not acceptable to virtually any society where a real CERTIFICATE of birth is required.

Really? I've seen just the opposite. That the information on the COLB is taken directly from the Birth Certificate.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I cannot imagine why a government official from a less than shining government would foster a lie that brings tourism dollars to a place no one has a reason to bring money to now. It is not like that ever happens is it? I know a reputable officer of the law that can show me where bigfoot is for just $1000 dollars but that is another story.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

What do I say?
I say I've already answered all these videos.
You haven't been participating, but these have been discussed here and I've posted in most of the threads.

I can't explain this one. But I have my suspicions. There's just not enough evidence to back it up. I REALLY wish the interviewer had asked. "Was Barack Obama actually BORN there in Kenya? Was his mother there and gave birth to him there"? Because then it would be more clear. As it was, the interviewer "fed" him the answer...

I used to date a guy from Africa. You wouldn't believe how many little things get mistranslated going from one language to the other. It is very possible that the Ambassador considers that village to be "Barack Obama's birthplace" because his father is from there. Obama's grandmother said, "He is a son of our village" and everyone thinks she's admitting he was born there. :shk: I would look into the strict translation of "birthplace"...

It's possible Barack Obama was born in Kenya, but I don't think so. There's just not enough evidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Where is this team of lawyers blocking anything.

Exactly! More assumptions fabricated by those who wish to make this seem more viable. Some think that if they say something, that makes it true. Well, some of us are not so gullible. I like facts.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

If it is proven that he is not a natural born citizen, then he is no ones president. Let there be riots I say, shoot the rioters and be done with it, we cannot afford to make any acceptions to the constitution.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet or not (cept by me on another thread),
I'm curious to see the results of this ad:

Mr. Obama: Don't Miss Next Week's Chicago Tribune
Full-Page Citizenship Challenge To Run Twice,
December 1st and 3rd

D.C. National Press Club Event: Dec 8th

Our full-page Open Letter to Mr. Obama will be published in the Chicago Tribune on both Monday, December 1, 2008 and Wednesday, December 3, 2008. It will appear in the main news section.

Chicago is Mr. Obama's hometown. His transition team is operating out of the Kluczynski Federal Building in downtown Chicago. He is known to be a regular reader of the Tribune, Chicago's principal newspaper, with a daily circulation of over a half-million readers.

The Open Letter to Mr. Obama is a formal Petition for a Redress (Remedy) for the alleged violation of the "natural born citizen" clause of the Constitution of the United States of America. Mr. Obama is respectfully requested to direct the Hawaiian officials to provide access to his original birth certificate on December 5-7 by our team of forensic scientists, and to provide additional documentary evidence establishing his citizenship status prior to our Washington, D.C. press conference on December 8.

Click Here To Access the Full Update
www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

What do I say?
I say I've already answered all these videos.
You haven't been participating, but these have been discussed here and I've posted in most of the threads.

I can't explain this one. But I have my suspicions. There's just not enough evidence to back it up. I REALLY wish the interviewer had asked. "Was Barack Obama actually BORN there in Kenya? Was his mother there and gave birth to him there"? Because then it would be more clear. As it was, the interviewer "fed" him the answer...

I used to date a guy from Africa. You wouldn't believe how many little things get mistranslated going from one language to the other. It is very possible that the Ambassador considers that village to be "Barack Obama's birthplace" because his father is from there. Obama's grandmother said, "He is a son of our village" and everyone thinks she's admitting he was born there. :shk: I would look into the strict translation of "birthplace"...

It's possible Barack Obama was born in Kenya, but I don't think so. There's just not enough evidence.

Wasn't BHO's dad's name also Barack Hussein Obama? If that is really the case, then yes, it's true that a Barack Obama was indeed born in Kenya, but not the one that is the President Elect of the USA.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

"He said he asked the campaign for a copy and they sent it to him."

I thought no one had access except barry?
Oh yeah this came out before his trip to Hawaii when he didn't ask to have his info locked.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I can't explain this one. But I have my suspicions. There's just not enough evidence to back it up.

Oh? How so? That sure sounded like Ogego to me. Here is another speech from him at 18:30 in this video for comparison:

fora.tv...

And when confronted with it he accused the radio station of editing the tapes? And now is saying he thought they were asking about his dad?
Nuh uh.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Where is this team of lawyers blocking anything.

Exactly! More assumptions fabricated by those who wish to make this seem more viable. Some think that if they say something, that makes it true. Well, some of us are not so gullible. I like facts.

:shk: Apparently some of you ARE gullible. Either that, or some of you just close your eyes and accept only the facts you want to see.

Iblis Smiley ... you asked 'where are the teams of laywers'? Read the documents and you will see Obama's LAWYERS at every turn and corner blocking the birth certificate lawsuits. These aren't just random people blocking access to the birth certificate - they are teams of lawyers.

Duh.

Here .. I'll hold your hand for you ... open this document and what do you see? Teams of lawyers blocking the lawsuit demanding to see obama's birth certificate.

Motion to Dismiss Berg Case

More info on Obama other lawyers – OF COURSE he has armies of lawyers. He’s a freak’n politician. They ALL have teams of lawyers to do their bidding.

Meet some of Obama’s Lawyers

Bloomberg

Wall Street Journal

Yahoo Finance

Family Security matters online magazine.

People in 15 States have, or intend to, file motion to see the birth certificate. This source isn’t great – but the facts in this story about the intent to file are true. Obama will use LAWYERS to block them. If he didn't intend to block - then he'd have shown the certificate by now.

He could make it all go away by releasing the Birth Certificate.

He hasn't. He has lawyers blocking this information from becoming public.

Those are THE FACTS.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If the worse thing Obama has done is that as an INFANT he was not born here........Well that's ok in my book compared to many other politicians. This is like beating a dead horse. Move on!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join