It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufacturing Industry - The REAL Chem Trail

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
As a follow up to my opening post, as well as the fact that the thread has gone off course again, I thought I would add some more to the whole mass poisoning theme widely used by the chemtrail crowd.

I am sure there are many examples but I have decided on one quite close to home.

ESPERANCE LEAD CONTAMINATION

Esperance is 721km South of Perth, Western Australia.
Generally known for it's tourism industry, Esperance has one of the deepest ports in Southern Australia.

You can find more info here:
en.wikipedia.org...

Magellan Metals use this port to load their lead mined in the area onto their ships, not long after this resumed, birds started to die:

Testing to determine the cause of mass bird deaths in the Esperance area suggests the small number of birds tested died of lead poisoning. Up to 4000 birds were estimated to have died in Esperance between early December and January, and more than 100 bird deaths have been reported in the Esperance townsite this week. Samples of these birds have been submitted for testing.

Article

This was just the beginning it seems, the article goes on to say that the Environmental Health director, Jim Dodds said the Department
had not seen any evidence to suggest the general population has been exposed to a health risk.

It is sad to see just how wrong he was.

ESPERANCE children were exposed to an invisible chemical attack on their vulnerable bodies because government agencies - who were meant to protect them - failed to heed their own advice. On the eve of today's parliamentary inquiry into lead contamination that resulted in 4000-plus birds falling dead from the sky, The Sunday Times revealed a litany of oversights that may have resulted in irreparable damage to the health of infants in the town. Adults also have been exposed to highly toxic lead and nickel dust blown from the town's port, but it is the effect on young children that is causing the most angst. Lower levels of lead exposure can affect a child's mental and physical growth.

Article

I recommend everyone read that story.

I guess why I used this story as an example is because it shows us a few telltale signs of mass poisoning.

Firstly, smaller animals like birds will be effected before humans will, why do you think they took canaries down coal mines?

Secondly, if you were in a town like this being poisoned, EVERYONE, and that literally means EVERYONE will show similar symptoms. Not just your neighbour, not just the guy at the shop you chat to. EVERY man woman and child will be showing the same symptoms.

All this from a single ground based source, nearly 15,000 people were effected in some way.

So the signs are there, unfortunately in Esperances case the signs weren't acted upon quick enough, both by the environmental department and by Magellan Metals themselves.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hi, questionning persons.

Here are some videos to pounder:

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2815320198655156407&hl=en
1:39:23 long.

Let's hope that the contrail promoters will be honnest enough
to see it to the end.
There are demos of what a chemtrail is, and what they do
to the health of peoples under them !

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This is a quote from another chem trail thread by MyNameIsNobody:

"Aaah, dear Chadwickus, we get your message: LIFE IS SO EASY, DON'T THINK, DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY ... to die! "

See, the thing is... WE'RE GOING TO DIE ANYWAYS.

What's everyone's deal?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by marsha law
reply to post by Chadwickus

2. Why the dramatic jump (7,8 and 9 times as much) from 97-01?

2. No idea in the jump, but seeing as in 1988 had nearly 1.5 billion pounds of waste, It's probably safe to say that modern technology and more stringent monitoring of these emissions are the reasons for the reduced amount.

One reason for an increase in barium waste might be that it started being substituted into brake pads in the mid 1990's roughly?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

A timely bump for this thread.

7 years on and still the same old crap from chemtrail believers.

Imagine how many billions of tonnes of barium has been released from land based sourxes since 2008!

Nope, must be planes.

SMH

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join