It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufacturing Industry - The REAL Chem Trail

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Chadwickus, regarding the sunlight thing, do you think you know or have read everything?

There are many levels to reality, what the general population is told is usually nothing but a layer in a bigger picture, usually a picture working against them.

Of course I haven't read or know everything.

I was stating that from what I have read and seen, is what has led me to believe what I believe.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I must admit that's a good answer.
Yup.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'll need to take more time in digesting this whole thread before offering much of my own thoughts but i will say thank you for focusing the topic on aluminum and barium as those are the toxic metals which are recommended for aerial spraying for the purpose of weather modification.

If your data and statements are well founded in truth then we may just be looking at contrails, pollution, and HAARP organizing that pollution for the purposes of weather modification or atmospheric/harmonic/magnetic control.
We know HAARP can organize and direct these metals.
This suggests perhaps the legislature indicating the use of these metals is only used as a cover-up or excuse for the massive amounts of barium and aluminum already being wafted into our atmosphere which is mere ground level pollution.
The result(not purpose) of this legislature then has been the furthering of a chemtrail conspiracy of fear and confusion based solely on theories and wild assumptions.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Question: Why are these two singled out by chemtrail theorists?
Answer: Because high levels have been found in air and soil samples around the USA.

Now that is quite a leap to assume it's to do with chemtrails, why don't we have a look at something a little more plausible, such as tabled emissions from the EPA.

These metals are singled out because they are mentioned in state legislature and the scientific studies that coincide with weather modification. THIS IS NOT ARGUABLE and i will not link another example of this in ANOTHER thread.
The fact that people obsessed with chemtrails who also know about the mention of these metals in state legislature have found these metals in air and soil samples IS, as you have said, not proof of anything especially since the metals are so common.
In my opinion these metal samples are not likely to be the result of their use in upper atmospheric spraying for the purposes of weather modification because we can only SPECULATE as to how frequent this spraying occurs, what it looks like, and when it is needed, we know only that it has been organized by state government.
I hope we are on the same page with this Chadwickus, i dont want to derail this thread.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by s0ndernet]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by s0ndernet

If you don't want to link to a source for your claims there are no reason to believe what you say.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebarud

If you don't want to link to a source for your claims there are no reason to believe what you say.

Believe what you want OR
Read the other threads OR
L2GOOGLE (L2 means 'learn to')
"weather modification state legislature"
"weather modification + barium"
"weather modification + aluminum"
"weather modification + aerial spraying"
"weather modification + patents"
the list goes on. search the forums search teh googlz.
click on the .gov pages and read the text. you tell me if what has already been proven is what you would claim is 'my belief'.

[edit to cite one example via a quote of the legislature which can be found in the top 10 results of the above search paramiters]

A BILL
To establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

Members of this Board must include:

at least 1 shall be a representative of a State that is currently supporting operational weather modification projects.

Does this hurt your pride? After all you were CERTAIN i was making this up right..
-------I swear its like no one even tries anymore. -------
Truth is just something someone is supposed to hand you. Don't bother fact checking and research of your own just show up and debunk whatever it is you know nothing about but seems absurd to you.

Literally all you had to do what copy and paste my statements into google and you'd have proof and wouldn't be causing me grief.

"weather modification + legislature" 1 claim made in 3 words found true with a simple tool that takes milliseconds to process your request, google.com
--------

Originally posted by sebarud

Why should I do the work for you? Everyone else on this forum posts links to their sorces, so I don't really see why you can't do it too.

This is what im talking about. Does no one else see a problem with this epidemic of ignorance? I suppose im should formulate a perfect template with which to prove what you don't want to believe. See im not making up beliefs, you are. I'm following well documented facts and asking INTELLIGENT questions.

Maybe my part in stopping this epidemic of ignorance is to make a pretty organized response for every time someone tries to say aerial spraying of metals is make believe. Maybe if i baby these children by giving them all the answers available they can begin to ask better questions. But no that won't work because in the next 10 pages of this thread there will still be numerous claims that FACT is FICTION (ie. 'aerial spraying of metals for weather modification is make believe')
And see heres why! Because all you debunkers like to do is read the replies you can attack, you dont read the replies that include the facts and when you do you DONT BELIEVE THEM. You find the fools and you chew them up and dont get me wrong! someones gotta do that. but dont chew up my TRUTHS and try and spit them back at me because you look like a fool.

[This thread is now to long to be read by said debunkers and my point will be proven with a matter of pages as someone will undoubtedly, having NOT read my reply, make claims which involve the assumption that there is no aerial spraying of metals for any reason and this whole thread should be destroyed because everyone intelligently discussing the matter is a paranoid delusional fool.]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by asala]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Why should I do the work for you? Everyone else on this forum posts links to their sorces, so I don't really see why you can't do it too.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by s0ndernet

And see heres why! Because all you debunkers like to do is read the replies you can attack, you dont read the replies that include the facts and when you do you DONT BELIEVE THEM. You find the fools and you chew them up and dont get me wrong! someones gotta do that. but dont chew up my TRUTHS and try and spit them back at me because you look like a fool.
(this thread is now to long to be read by said debunkers and my point will be proven with a matter of pages as someone will undoubtedly make claims which involve the assumption that there is no aerial spraying of metals for any reason and this whole thread should be destroyed cuz everyone intelligently discussing the matter is a paranoid delusional fool.)
I think we are starting to see who the fools really are. Are you?

I have never said that I didn't believe your claims. I said that as long as you don't provide sources, there is no reason to do so. This is a quite general observation. I don't believe other people who can't be bothered to provide links eihter. And you still haven't provided links, despite the fact that you took the time to write a long post where you say I look like a fool.
Once again, if you don't provide the links, I am not going to do the work for you, because you are the one making claims. Not me.
And stop calling people fools. It is against the T&C here at ATS, in case you don't know it.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It is true that barium is used in an aerosol spray that the military aircraft use to assist with increasing their stealth capabilities.

Firstly, besides aircraft testing why would they need to be super stealthy over the USA?
Secondly, The levels would have to be massive for it to have any sort of effect on the general populace.
Thirdly, as stated it is an aerosol, not a big cloudy trail behind an aircraft.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Chemtrails are likely a result of the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid That was implemented in the late 1990’s. It is for our own good and will serve us well in case of a nuclear exchange with a nuclear-armed nation which is not aligned with NATO.

Countries who have recently joined NATO are also being subjected to this grid and much of the citizenry are not happy about it; Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. As the others just before (Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic in 1999, East-Germany in 1990) are all obligated to follow certain policies and allowing the defense grid to be applied in their aerospace. The citizenry is not consulted and does not have a say in these type of operations, nor are the told of the negative health effects or environmental effects - such 'side-effects' being the end result of a classified operation...

When a country joins NATO - you will see that their citizenry quickly becomes aware of the chemtrail phenomenon and will begin to form groups to inform others and protest the spraying. These groups often lobby politicians aswell as create websites and leaflets to inform others.

It is likely that the planes spraying the chemicals that facilitate the operation of the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid are from other NATO countries. The planes that create chemtrails are likely not piloted by members belonging to the military of the country over which they are applying the Grid. This ensures a certain level of detachment from the crime being committed.

The operations appear to be highly classified, and pilots told their actions are benevolent - it is likely they are told they are “Saving the environment” or something to that effect. I have no doubt they would face immediate court martial if they were to leak any data pertaining to this man-made phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

I applaud this discussion because, if for no other reason, it brings awareness to phenomenon. Our skies never used to look as they do now...almost fake....surreal colors....peculiar cloud formations. Passenger airplanes do not make the patterns we see now. Keep up the discussion.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
the weatherman are really trying to mount an antichemtrail campaign here on ATS.. Good luck

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
the weatherman are really trying to mount an antichemtrail campaign here on ATS.. Good luck

I'm not a weather man.

Which is why I'm not talking about the weather here.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I worked in a factory for a couple of years that produced styrofoam products. The employees were told that no chemicals were used in the process, even though you could stongly smell them. Some people would work there for a day, and quit because something caused their skin to peel off in sheets. One night a few of us followed the lines that supplied the 'water' that was in every machine, and they went to a chemical room, large barrells of something with the labels torn off, continuing to investigate we also discovered that the runoff from the machines was piped directly into a creek that runs behind the plant. I reported this to the health dept, but I don't think it made any difference.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It is true that barium is used in an aerosol spray that the military aircraft use to assist with increasing their stealth capabilities.

I have never heard of this use of aerial spraying.
But i did some searching, heres what i found, questions to follow.

Indian's Innovative-Stealth Aircraft

They developed special processes for synthesising the [barium hexaferrite]nanopowder and formulating it as a coating.
...the nanocomposite coating on the aluminium sheet absorbed 89 percent of incident microwaves at 15 giga hertz - the frequency normally used by radars...

This is a barium coating on the aircraft, not sprayed. I have found multiple sources indicating that coating not spraying of barium is used for the purposes of stealth capabilities on aircraft.

Ahhhg i spent another 45 minutes searching for more and didn't find anything but more of the same. Perhaps you can cite a source on this one for me?
Thanks!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by s0ndernet

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I have never heard of this use of aerial spraying.
But i did some searching, heres what i found, questions to follow.

Indian's Innovative-Stealth Aircraft

They developed special processes for synthesising the [barium hexaferrite]nanopowder and formulating it as a coating.
...the nanocomposite coating on the aluminium sheet absorbed 89 percent of incident microwaves at 15 giga hertz - the frequency normally used by radars...

This is a barium coating on the aircraft, not sprayed. I have found multiple sources indicating that coating not spraying of barium is used for the purposes of stealth capabilities on aircraft.

Ahhhg i spent another 45 minutes searching for more and didn't find anything but more of the same. Perhaps you can cite a source on this one for me?
Thanks!

To be honest I can't find the source of that information I do remember seeing it in another chemtrail/contrail thread.

I'll keep looking.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I applaud you for researching this.. I totally agree the manufacturing industry is responsible for most of these metals being released... however you cannot say all pollution is coming from manufacturing... like you said before proving the source is very very difficult.. Again good job.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

What is this in reference to, i'd like to understand your statement better.
I am the only person in this thread so far to mention weather so i can assume your referring to me?
If thats the case, know that i believe aerosolized metals/chemicals are used for weather modification and have data to believe NOTHING else about them, ESPECIALLY what they look like.

I have theories and have speculated on 'alternative' ideas involving metals/chemicals being sprayed from planes in our atmosphere but i have no data to back those 'ideas' up so i don't discuss them seriously.
To me, whether or not these aerosolized metals/chemicals are visible from the ground or are hidden within contrails is IRRELEVANT!
I don't care so much what they look like i more so care how these substances are affecting the populations health and wellbeing.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I totally agree with you.. Contrail science cannot disprove or prove whether chem trails exist.. because... you may not be able to see them.. don't worry I'm on your side

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join