It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV is as much linked to AIDS as ben laden to 911... ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Treating HIV/AIDS costs insurance companies much, much more in payouts than they collect in premiums from afflicted patients.

Any conspiracy that concludes curative measures for HIV/AIDS are suppressed must include the admission that insurance companies are in the business of losing money, or are not powerful enough to investigate and discover what the theorist can apparently conclude through 15 minutes of google searching.

HIV is the cause of human AIDS. There is an ongoing list of HIV-denialists who have died from AIDS-related illnesses. Several persons, including Duesberg, have been asked if they would be willing to inoculate themselves with a live HIV virus and then submit themselves to a prospective cohort study to determine if they contract AIDS. No takers.

Protein-binding tags (gp120, others) however that are unique to HIV are found in the T-cells of affected persons, and are not found in the T-Cells of non-affected persons.

Association does not prove causality. But you can't prove the easter bunny isn't standing behind you. That doesn't mean it's a good idea to behave is if he is, and it doesn't mean it's a good idea to behave as if HIV does not cause AIDS. The link between them is one of the most tested hypotheses in science, ignoring the de facto tests of gravity that occur every time you drop a pen.

Puh-leez.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
BTW, nobody dies from AIDS, theyd die from the disease they can't fight off BECAUSE of AIDS.

that was insulting man.
anyway that is your problem only if you think you are addressing fools.

no quotes needed from your last post. cause there is nothing it just a replay.

I want to know how HIV kills T-cells, because aids is about your number of t-cells and not your number of hiv-infected T-cells.

there is nothing about that in you last answer as it is only "maybes" again, very nice literature though.

so as you know better than everybody and as you are doubtless, please show that bloody (science) paper that explains the process of the destruction of the t-cells by HIV. how it has been observed, theorised and experimented so as to prove the theory correct.

if we have evidence that HIV create aids as you claim it, there MUST be a research about that and therefore a decent, proven -after researches and nice papers summarizing them- explanation of the destroying process of the T-cell.

(forget anything about vague correlation on the way, thanks.)

i'm really not interested in hypothesis and maybes - as stated in the opening post.

thanks in advance for your rigour and open-mind in the matter.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
it is now 24 years that our many governments spend billions of dollars in this stuff.

wouldn't it seem odd to you that with all those means, we still don't have a clue about the core-process of the syndrom ?!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here are some ideas for your research

Read just about any health website and it is advised to seek early treatment with medication even going so far as to recommend treating babies and children.

Look up Audrey Serrano- A woman whom was misdiagnosed with HIV and was given AIDS related medication for 9 years which caused AIDS like symptoms. She was awarded 2.5 million in a judgment against her health care providers due to permanent damage to her body.

Fear Of The Invisible
Website that explains the problem with Robert Gallo's research into HIV and AIDS.

Obviously I am not a Doctor nor Scientist but,

When said virus symptoms are the same =medication side effects=the same symptoms of slow poisoning I would be hesitant.

You are on the right path..keep searching.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by toochaos4u

Fear Of The Invisible

thanks !
not that i'm happy... this is way too crazy...

But when I turned the page, I was riveted. Gallo had deleted a statement by Popovic saying: 'Despite intensive research efforts, the causative agent of AIDS has not yet been identified.'

(images in book - scanned copies of the words as typed by Popovic and changed by Gallo)

This was totally unexpected. Nothing I read had led me to expect this. No one had mentioned these deleted words. Not Crewdson, not any of the investigators, no history of AIDS science. No one had reported these words, let alone their deletion by Gallo.

www.fearoftheinvisible.com...

The evidence that HIV kills T-Cells

Popovic's paper calls HTLV-3 a 'cytopathic' retrovirus; that is, one that causes degeneration or disease in cells. But when I searched for any evidence in his paper to support this, I could only find the observation that AIDS patients typically have low numbers of ‘Helper' (DC4) T-Cells - with the implied inference that this was because the AIDS virus had killed them.

It is widely known in science that many factors can diminish the numbers of these cells - such as chronic drug addiction, severe malnutrition and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Sometimes even healthy people have low numbers.

As I have noted, in 2001 Nature reported that it still was not known how HIV could kill T-cells. In 2006 a paper by Benigno Rodriquez reported that HIV can't be killing more than 4% to 6% of the CD4 cells lost in AIDS cases - in other words not enough by itself to cause AIDS.

Popovic noted in his paper that there was a CD4-CD8 ‘reverse ratio', before Gallo deleted it. Popovic meant by this that when Helper CD4 T-Cells cells fall in number, the population of Killer CD8 T-cells goes up commensurately, and vice versa.

We now know our immune system can change CD4s into CD8s as needed. It needs only a very small surface change to them. This too might explain why sometimes there are fewer CD4 cells. It may simply be that we need more CD8s.

In some frustration I have since searched for earlier papers in which Gallo or Popovic might have proved LAV, renamed as HTLV-3, able to kill or as cytopathic - but there are none, utterly none. The Institut Pasteur likewise seems not to have proved this. Neither had Popovic or Gallo proved their own virus, HTLV3, able to kill T-Cells.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I heard somewhere, maybe fourwinds10.com that Gallo is one of the big shots that made whatever causes AIDS in the first place. W.D. Kelley said AIDS was made at Fort Detrick Maryland. It used to be a bio weapons lab. Now I think it is the home of the National Cancer Institute and in league with the World health Organization.
I've read Dewsberg's book. It's about 3 inches thick. I've heard so many conflicting things, that I really don't know what the cause is. Some say a Mycoplasma could be responsible.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
up for attention

this a part of the matrix,

(along with the fake climate change, the fake swine flu and the fake muslim terrorists)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join