Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Study Finds Chemtrails Are Seasonal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Maybe you should look ALL threads data. Maybe they are seasonal too.

Chemtrails are new subject to me. I watched some webpages. Here is pilot's opinion:

www.nmsr.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianduder
reply to post by ziggystar60

"I am not the slightest bit interested in "if" or "perhaps" or "might" and yet another paranoid theory. "

Then why are you confining your search to a Conspiracy Theory website

Surely there are more scientific venues than this one, but you already know that don't you...

So you admit that the site I quoted from is a Conspiracy THEORY website, and has very little or no scientific credibility? Glad to see that we agree on that.

So, have you managed to find a more credible chemtrail site with DOCUMENTED, PROVEN FACTS AND NUMBERS regarding the death rate in US? Surely it must have been skyrocketing ever since the evil NHO/Illuminati decided to kill us all with chemtrails?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
im an expert...

the phenomena you have observed has more to do with the position of Nibiru than anything else...

[edit on 27/11/2008 by Zeus187]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I have read that chemtrails cause flu like symptoms plus other nastys. and oppress and overwhelm the imune system. Being that the production is up over the coldest months of the year says to me that some drug company is making billions from flu remidies. Notice how the drug adverts all appear on the tv at around the same time?!.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That was a genius idea Phage, well done!
Before I read through i want to offer my quick guess/theory:
I believe a lot of the interest in the threads involve and/or evolve from the sickness chemtrails cause people.
I and my friends/family get sick every year at the high points on that chart.
This last month is a perfect example, everyone i know got sick the days following heavy spraying which in our area started end of October. Those people have been fighting sickness since then, every cold symptom/flu is displayed in similar intervals.

THEORY as to why your chart shows data the way it does:
Chemtrails cause widespread sickness AND
People are most susceptible to sickness from the spraying when the skies are clear ALSO when the skies are clear the chemtrails can be seen, hence the threads/sickness connection.

THOUGHTS?
[edit to add that i am abundantly and OBVIOUSLY aware people get sick more often during winter. I also want to remind people that the above statements conclude that sickness is a result of chemtrails NOT the purpose.]

[edit on 27-11-2008 by s0ndernet]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus187
im an expert...

the phenomena you have observed has more to do with the position of Nibiru than anything else...

THAT!
.... .. .. .is.....Awwwwesome!
[Edit to add:]
Haha actually you might have something here as far as conspiracies go.
I remember distinctly when i studied chemtrails a lot, thinking that although state legislature described what i was seeing as weather modification what ended up happening, REGARDLESS of the weather or season was that the sky was being covered up in certain regions at the same time everyday(changing over time with the season)
Especially sunrise and sunset in california the sun was always blocked.
A couple times i can tell you that i saw 2 suns and even photographed these 2 suns when the spray build up in the sky was not thick enough to block the view. Man the planes were flying fast and by the dozens making X's over the same spot where the sun was setting, spraying just to hide this? The sun went down and the planes stopped, as usual.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by s0ndernet]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by s0ndernet
This last month is a perfect example, everyone i know got sick the days following heavy spraying which in our area started end of October. Those people have been fighting sickness since then, every cold symptom/flu is displayed in similar intervals.

THOUGHTS?

Here is a thought for you:

So the best these evil NWO/Illuminati guys have managed is to give people a cold or a flu?

All those planes crisscrossing the skies day after day, year after year, imagine what it must cost, and THIS is what they have accomplished? Some sneezing?

Poor evil guys. They can't be very clever, can they?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Are you just here to pick fights and argue with people?

You know you won't find what you are looking for here - yet you refuse to leave and look elsewhere, instead you attack those members who have actually contributed data to this this thread.

Thank you for the snarky personal attacks. Good day.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Canadianduder]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I live in South Florida. Today the spraying was pre-dawn. They have changed their tactics from long lines to dots & dashes,- to trick us? The average visibility is 10miles, kinda crappy for having an ocean so close. I think the people who live in the cities with pollution may mave a hard time seeing chemtrails. I have a couple of little sores on my hand, forehead,back of shoulders.

We do the wine test 2x daily,- continue to expell dark "stuff" One scary note is that we now see what appears to resemble a "hair" which has attachments kinda reminds me of a shishkabob with a couple pieces of meat.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Canadianduder

I am in this thread to get facts. I have raised on-topic questions which need some real answers. Oviously you are trying to avoid those questions. Instead you accuse me of picking fights.

So, back to the topic at hand:

Can you, or can you not come up with ANY documented facts and numbers to prove that there is a NWO/Illuminati plan to kill the whole or a large part of the population in US, and that this plan is working?

Are there ANY documented deaths in the US or other countries that can be linked to chemtrails?

Please answer my questions and stay on topic.

[edit on 27/11/08 by ziggystar60]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by s0ndernet
everyone i know got sick the days following heavy spraying which in our area started end of October. Those people have been fighting sickness since then, every cold symptom/flu is displayed in similar intervals.

THOUGHTS?

So people round your way have been getting more colds and flus since the onset of winter?

That's simply unheard of, I can't imagine what might be causing it, apart from a vast world-wide Illuminati conspiracy that is.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
From my personal studies it happens mostly in the spring and the summer. Spraying usually occurs towards the sun while it sets making it very hard to view without looking directly at the sun.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
your chart is lacking in information. people see them when the gov't / military work in different parts of the USA, and in some cases, the world.

and you don't mention, and therefore discount, the actual particulate matter found and gathered from flyovers.

i wish you were right i really do. but the facts say we are getting hosed by our over seers.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't understand.. why would chemtrails be seasonal?

They always have been and probably always will be CONtrails.. trails of condensed air caused by the heat of the jet engine in cold air. The reason they occur more in winter is most likely because there is more moisture in the air at this time of year.

reply by 50/50 (anonymous cos i'm at work and not logged in)

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
You know what I'd like to see? A chart that has the frequency during the year, but also the areas that chemtrails are being sprayed. It'd be interesting to see whether or not the poor areas get sprayed more.

Poor Areas? What would be poor areas and how on Earth (pun not intended) would they target a specific small area that far up???

Im sorry, that theory makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

And you base that on what, exactly? Your limited sky-gazing? Stop the presses! We have the smoking gun we need to blow the lid of this repugnant NWO/Illuminati/Reptilian/David Icke plot!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have found another study which corroborates my study.

ams.allenpress.com...
This study was carried out by the American Meteorological Society and rather than being based on posting level, used actual observations.

The AMS has determined that the increase in persistent contrails during the winter is attributable to weather conditions. The atmosphere tends to be colder and wetter in the winter which causes contrails to persist.

If contrails were chemtrails why would production be reduced during the summer? If the intent were to harm people, wouldn't it make more sense to spray during the times when people tend to be outdoors more?

Persistent contrails are not chemtrails.

[edit on 11/27/2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
have you seen people suffering from chemtrail overdose

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
"The purpose of this thread is to discuss my discovery that chemtrail production is seasonal. I have arrived at this conclusion by conducting an extensive statistical analysis of the relationship between chemtrails and the time of year. My source is the number of threads on the subject of chemtrails which are started each month on ATS".

Although i have been lurking ATS for a long time, YOU Sir have made me register. This has to be the most crazy thread i have read for a long time.

C'mon man, You cant use threads on a conspiracy forum as the basis of a study..... Although hats off to you for attempting to study them, this unfortunately is an epic failure.... But like i said you have my respect for trying.

Dangleb3rry

[edit on 27-11-2008 by dangleb3rry]

[edit on 27-11-2008 by dangleb3rry]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dangleb3rry

C'mon man, You cant use threads on a conspiracy forum as the basis of a study..... Although hats off to you for attempting to study them, this unfortunately is an epic failure....

So what else than these threads do you suggest he use for this study? Any ideas? Or do you not know that the chemtrail theorists mainly operates and posts in conspiracy forums?

Unless they have their own websites with some books and DVDs and stuff they want to sell you, of course...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join