It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence in Scripture disproving god once and for all

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Hey....now that the hair is out of you eyes and you can 'see'....that was a religious pun
See amazing grace lyrics

Go back to that other Angel thread and print that Peter verse...AND THINK ABOUT THE RAMIFICATION OF WHAT IT SAYS...sorry for the caps, hit wrong button
too lazy to re-type...)

"...of old...." is the key....??????

OT (still Bald)

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Angel thread?

I'm confused OT... help me out?

edit:

In the biggest demonstration of my nerdlieness, I feel I must post that this is post 1701... The call numbers of the U.S.S. Enterprise!

that is all... I'll put my inner geek back in my pocket...

[edit on 16-12-2008 by nj2day]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

The ship or starship?

Here's the link i mentioned?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OT "make it so!"

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

starship of course

the united federation of planets ship

NCC 1701

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun

starship of course

the united federation of planets ship

NCC 1701

I think "live long and prosper" is biblical

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

the Enterprise B totally rocked... D wasn't half bad either...

Staying on topic though... Perhaps the religious have not seen Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Yes....I'm religious...and IT'S JUST A MOVIE!!!!

ST Four was my best

OT (been known to say colorful metaphors!)

maybe 2much LDS

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

The correct response is "Peace and long life"

The hand salute has its roots in the jewish faith...

I think the actual terminology was completely made up by Rodenberry though...

Does Star Trek count as scripture? LOL have we wandered off topic that far?

I'd be happy to use Star Trek as scripture

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

yeah but then theres always someone taking an idea to far and will start rolling around on the floor speaking klingon when filled with the spirit of worf

link   

Originally posted by nj2day

Does Star Trek count as scripture? LOL have we wandered off topic that far?

I'd be happy to use Star Trek as scripture

'wandering' where no one has gone before!

OT 2nd line

link   

reply to post by nj2day

Perhaps... or perhaps J.T. Kirk really a prophet of god...

ST Four was my best

ST 2... WRATH OF KAHN man...

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day

reply to post by nj2day

Perhaps... or perhaps J.T. Kirk really a prophet of god...

ST Four was my best

ST 2... WRATH OF KAHN man...

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I preferred his sidekick who yelled "D-PLANE!" you are probably too young to get that one....

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

nah, every time I watch it... I can't help but mutter "Welcome FANtasy island!"

Noob? Don't those people exist already? I've seen footage from trekkie conventions....

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

kind of but usually they are rolling around on the floor from alchol or lack of medication not divine worfism

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

at least we actually have video footage of Michael Dorn (warf)

Thats alot more evidence than provided so far by the others...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

we also know its deffinatley his words that we can choose to follow on the path of the batleth

not some guys writing down what he thought he might have said 80 years after

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I will tell you something that was a VERY interesting watch. Banned from the Bible. (BTW I am new so go easy on me, just heard of this site today) I want to say it was a History Channel documentry, but finding ALOT of what they said VERY interested.

There was "Two" Eves the first one had "free will" the second was obedient to Adam.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr.Fletcher

Yes! It's a great show, I've seen it a few times...

You might want to get out and find a book that contains the lost books of the bible... you'll find even more information out...

One of the books discusses the "scandal" surrounding Jesus's birth... its amazing stuff.

welcome to ATS mate!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Please explain then, since you know all there is to know about scripture, the healings. Explain how after I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, people are healed. For example, the other night, someone had a broken foot (obviously you have to go into depth and would like to know details) so he recently broke his foot, didnt have his cast on yet. A friend of mine and I laid hands on him and prayed for healing and he was jumping on his foot after that and had to call his mother for another shoe. Can you please explain that? Or how this man Jesus Christ has delivered and set me free of homosexuality and has used me to heal his people and spread his good news? Jesus did know our name before we were born, he has given us life but he has given us free will to chose what is right, he came to the earth gently and humbly as a little child, not to demand that love but to capture it once again in the beauty of his creation. God wants us to willingly choose him and we set our one "stone" and chose the gates that we enter. God is completely outside of "time" thats why we will live eternal life when we go to heaven, our minds cant fathom what that means to live eternal life because all we know here on earth is that there is a begining and an end. If we cant comprehend the fact that God is outside of time or comprehend how every organism or every piece of earth is put together then how can you question that the God of the bible is real? how can you question him at all or anything that would confuse you about him after seeing his good works. you may think that God is bad because of the awful things going on in this world but that is what his coming is for, and God wants a relationship with us so bad that he goes to extremes (not saying he makes these things happen) for example, a friend got into a car accident and ended up dying and then coming back to life and then dying again and then coming back to life again but then into a coma. After that hundreds of people gathered together during lunch and prayed together. Dont you see what happned out of that? there were people who called themselves atheist out there praying. So when it comes down to it and you are desperate, thats when people decide that the christian God is real, isnt that interesting? Notice, 9-11 families were brought closer and people were praying. God always turns bad into good. He longs for that intimate relationship with us. The bible is the truth. read more scripture and tell me that the bible isnt correct on it. The bible promotes submiting to authority and peace and loving kindness and purity. How could anyone be against that? that really shows how pervurted the world has become. peoples minds have been so twisted that we would turn against Life and purity and love joy peace and righteousness, almost as if its to cover up our own convictions to make it seem as if they arent that bad.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Thank the all mighty LOGIC for your post. May your Logic be greater than all others. First I must say thank you, for any Christian that reads your post will and must accept your Logic. Protest Protest Protest the false logic of the Christian faith.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join