It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to deny ignorance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance… That is a very good motto for a conspiracy site indeed, but maybe you may want to add something else to the slogan, such as: “and make up facts,” “and link unrelated information together,” and the like.
Seriously people, none of you have anything else to do with your time but make up sad little stories that try to show the world why your pathetic little life is so damn miserable? “I cannot take out a loan because the big business owners want to destroy the working class…” Really; or is it that you made some bad decisions in your youth, like run up your credit and not pay it off, so now you feel the repercussions of failing to work with the system? “The U.S. government caused 9/11” is said in the same video as someone saying they saw a U.S. aircraft shoot down Flight 93. Hold on, people. If the government caused 9/11, then the lunatic that was quoted is stating that the government was trying to prevent the attack from being worse.
“Christianity is one big lie; the Egyptian god Horus has the exact same story as Jesus.” Now this one is just plain ignorant. Horus never died on a cross, Horus never died and rose from the dead three days later, and Horus’s mother was not a virgin. Anyone who believes the entire Part I of Zeitgeist is a moron. Research this stuff for yourself: Deny ignorance!
Hopefully a majority of us are sentient life forms, so we have the ability to think for ourselves, which leas up to the next part: Check the facts! If you have enough time to watch a three-hour presentation about how a few long-dead family names are secretly running the entire world, then you definitely have time to research it on your own. Some conspiracies involve trying to get us “awake” from our ignorant sleep: “Wake up now, people, or there will be nothing to wake up to!” Well, take that advice, and start by researching what you just listened to.
Some, or most, or you people may be getting upset, “Why does he have to break my dreams of a world decaying into utter darkness and tragedy? I just want other people to believe in this stuff too because I’m lonely and want a friend that understands what is really happening in the world that really is not really happening…” Yes, I wanted you to read over that sentence. Now that I have your attention again: Ever single second you waste trying to figure out what kind of lizard man is ruining your future is other second you could have used on doing your job. “Oh, but I don’t work at 11:00 pm, so take that nobody!” Yeah, but you can sleep… I am a Capitalist, I believe you can either be productive, or a waste of resources, the choice is up to you.
“But you spent your time writing this and reading our posts.” No, I spent on this thread a total of, as of writing this sentence, two minutes and 36 seconds. And I really do not read these posts; they become too “tweaked” in a way of their own. Plus, I think I became sick reading the product of stupidity. “Well you’re stupid, Mr. nobody.” Very well, have your own opinion; you are getting closer to thinking for yourself.
Now, as you spend the rest of your evening typing up a perfectly worded dissertation of complaints about my passage you have just read, I will spend my time with my friends and family who will be arriving in about thirty minutes. Then, tomorrow, I will enjoy a massive feast around a large oak table bathed in the warmth of a wood-burning fireplace; and as I pass around a plate full of homemade stuffing, I will not give a single thought to any form of conspiracy theory.
So, to end this page-long partition (yes, that word can be applied here), I will wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving dinner, if you have one. May you stop believing in junk and start working like the rest of us, and then, someday, you could be on the road to living a better life.
P.S. If you want to really worry about something, signup for Stratfor emails: www.stratfor.com...
P.S.S. I will not be reading any of your comments any time soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nobody

First question: mmmmmmmmmm wondering about you, your a right twot.

2: You spent time writning a great college/ uni thing people on this site can create in minutes not in possible weeks or months.

3 US or anything else? mmmmmmmm this is a site to put forth conjecture and discuss things.

4. Makes you as your name says " nobody " which in my english dictionary means ass hole.

Therefore, dont be a presumtuous tit and get a life and give something positive to this forum or, as Father Ted says, feck off you nob

join