It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens after we die?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
allfunny-stuff.com...

A composition of videos from people who died and came back.

I have had strange things happen like conversations about something specific regarding a deceased and have the topic "materialize" figuratively speaking, exactly as conversed about. And other things.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Interesting videos, kind of slanted.

The whole heaven / hell thing is a fundi phenomenon. Never could accept the old guy in a robe, what's with all the robes anyway, looking in a book and deciding if you can go in a gate or be sent to burn. I guess some low energy unenlightened people need that experience before they can move on.

I prefer checking in with my over-soul to review the lessons I was supposed to experience this last time, making a new plan if I hadn't nailed it yet, a little r & r and then back into a new body to keep learning. If I have nailed it then moving on into a higher plane of existence to start learning there.

Then again, it may all be bs and we just cease to exist although that would be sad ending. But looking at it another way, if we knew for sure what happens some my just chuck it all and start over never learning any of the lessons.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I honestly think that we can just choose to come back either as an infant.....float around in bliss for a while....come back to the body in the hospital room and go through the healing and recovery proccess......OR, and this is a BIG OR, one I'll get flamed for, but I think I have done it already a number of times to be quite honest, you may have too, but just don't realise it.....here we go, big drum roll, BIGGEST reason to NOT fear death.................

I think that once we have "died" we have the ability to time travel back to moments, days, years, before the event and choose to avoid the accident.....hence many MANY premontions that have been life saving....like not going to the waterslides, and then people died from a chlorine spill, missing a mall shooting, not going on a plane that crashed, getting out of the car and walking home moments before 3 out of the 4 left in that car died.....I can go on and on.....

Hence, I don't fear death,, but do seem to avoid the hassel quite regularily.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I haven't watched the videos yet or not, and will comment after I do.

Before I even watch them though let me state this:

The question with these types of videos is when does the soul leave the body, and when people are dying the mind could definitely simply play out what they believe would happen after death in the back of their mind.

I think when I die I will meet God, so while I'm dying I will be imagining meeting god and while my brain is being deprived of oxygen it will be tweaking out and you probably have a real Out of Body Experience.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar
What Happens at death?

Watchtower Jehovah's Witness cult idiots.

Are no closer to what happens when we die.
Than an ant.
All they do is make people die from easily cured illness's and injuries due to not having a blood transplant or being given blood.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

Captain CAVE MAN... how old are you?

You speak utter ignorance!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

Captain CAVE MAN... how old are you?

You speak utter ignorance!

really? how exactly?