It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumbai Attack = widening war in the region?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I just turned on CNN for the latest on the attack and what is striking me the most is they way they are playing up the fact that India is a military ally of the US, a major trading partner of the US, a friend of Britain etc...

Despite the fact the attacks are not over and they have not identified any of the attackers (have they?) they have already pointed the finger at "outside help" in the form of an al-CIAda group from Pakistan.

Considering that Pakistan has been a powder keg for some time and that Western troops regularly violate their airspace and with frequent ground incursions into their territory anyway...

I can't help but think that war against Pakistan is imminent with our troops in Afghanistan being first in line on the staging ground.

It seems the press is already setting it up and framing it that way.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Foxnews in one of their earlier articles/updates today had them calling it an attack by al-qaeda before anyone started taking credit for the attack. Either some people foolishly jump way too quickly to conclusions or they are in on something.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Despite the fact the attacks are not over and they have not identified any of the attackers (have they?)

Well I had noticed the way CNN has been repeating Al Qaeda name a lot! - plenty of the 'this bears all the hallmarks of' and 'the coordinated method is indicative of..' type of line, which of course they add a quick disclaimer line - just in case.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think it was our government under the guise of a al ciada How else are we gonna fund this 4.5 trillion dollar bailout of our financial system?

We need a war! So to answer your question, yes.

new topics

top topics

join