It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia the conqueror, Israel the rich (and conquered)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Watch out for this. Obama is going to withdraw US aid from Israel. He's not an idiot. He's gonna make a deal with Israel, a peace treaty; I think it will last about 7 years; between Israel and the Muslim nations. In return for 7 years of peace, Israel will lose all American support, but the muslims will have to give up the Temple Mount, and let the Jews rebuild their third temple, the one that was ruined during the crusades. Don't believe me? Just wait and see. Oh yeah, this is just my prediction, but the peace treaty isn't going to last very long because the USSR, Iran, Pakistan, and Syria are making sounds like they want to go in and take Israel's land(At least the Meggido valley). Did I mention that the Israelis might find oil in the Meggido valley. This'd make them the richest nation in the middle east, and that's the last thing the Muslims want. The Russkis still haven't given up the dream of ruling Afghanistan/the middle east (after all it's right below them) and if Israel finds oil, they'll be the governing power out there. (which spells the end of the Russian hopes of a rejuvenated Soviet empire). We might be looking at some kind of a blowup in the middle east in the next several years. Just keep watching CNN and Fox for any real mention of Israel or the middle east.
Oh by the way, I don't think we should listen to the people who are saying that Iraq will blow up the second we leave. On the contrary, I think we've done a right fine job in pacifying the militias with our anaconda strategy. Indeed, Iraq should be pretty quiet in the upcoming years. But, in Israel I see (as I wrote) some greater changes. And Afghanistan too. Don't forget, the USSR would only be going after the Jews because they are on the verge of finding crude oil. Their main goal is to steal back Afghanistan. They have the material...sort of. They still have those highly flammable tanks that burn like torches. But still, I think they have better leadership than they did in their first game of Russian roullette. (The 1970s invasion of Afghanistan)

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Interesting. Another reference to the Bible Code, it speaks of Obama abandoning Isreal once he gets into office which means Isreal is going to be in a lot of trouble. This, of course, is how the apocalypse begins if you believe in that stuff. Once Obama turns against Isreal, he will have triggered the apocalypse and brought a curse on the US in the form of nuclear war and devestating weather changes, which we are already seeing the precursors for in the sun.

Gen:12 "I will bless those who bless Isreal and curse those who curse Isreal."

Remember what Biden said? Obama will be tested early. I believe that test will be Russia, who will turn her aggression onto us. I think Obama will back down to Russia and they may make a claim for the north pole as Russian territory and could even go after Alaska as well. Europe wouldn't help us here because they are dependant on Russia for a lot of their oil and natural gas, are they not? We'd be against them alone and they may bring Germany with them. Call me crazy (I'm sure many will), but I think this is the test Biden was talking about and ultimately, we end up in a nuclear war with Russia; the international crisis.

While all that is going on, Iran, Syria and whoever else wants a piece of Isreal will get it and maybe Obama helps Iran do this. This is world war 3.

I think we will be staring down the barrel of World War 3 in 2009 and I have my doubts as to whether Obama even makes it through next year alive (September?). One assassination attempt was already prevented and reported on October 27th by two neo-nazis who plotted to kill Obama, but were stopped. This was also in the code, both the attempt and that it would be prevented. Prevention is not part of the second such code, though.

Kill Obama ad on magazine cover in September

Prevention

Edited to add links

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Kratos1220]

Edited to add content that I forgot to mention

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Kratos1220]

join