It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I am haunted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This Month

The other night as I lay to go to sleep, a long whisper near my ear, said, "dooooon't tellllllll". I don't just hear odd things. Though I have on rare occassion before. Never anything like this.

I thought "tell what?" (of what of anything should I not tell). It didn't really scare me. I thought I should be afraid. I felt calm-though. The voice was what I'd term demonic.

I recieved apiphany the other night as I composed a letter. I can't explain the form said apiphany came in, well, I can, it was an audible sound from my stomach: as it relates to the in-house 'unknown' experience of the previous night-in which I felt that an unseen force was using forcepts to open my belly button, insert a large syringe and spray something in.
(um, yeah, don't know what to think of that)--maybe I'm hungry? Overactive imagination if you ask me. Too much milk or something. Yet, that was what my mind was envisioning as I lay there with it.

But when I cleared the sentence I was writing out, I felt the issue cleared.

My air conditioner turned itself off.
My television turned itself off.
The kitchen light fell out from it's socket (thankfully when I was not in the room or even home)--meaning the screws had to back themselves out-or someone came in while I was away. (I like the later)

And just now, "CLICK" the sound of the door lock. No one came in or left so I went to see what it was. It is a very clear and distinctive sound. I've known it for years. I figured the roommate was pausing outside-or something. I went to the door to open it, and surprise! it was locked. So I thought the roomate must have been out some time ago maybe working on the car and decided to lock the door. There were none of the normal accompying sounds-footfalls down the hall, the swoosh of the door.

He had come in some time hours ago. I found him in his room. I guess he left the door unlocked and something in the house decided to "CLICK" it. I hope it just were not fully engaged and just decided to fall into place.

I've had things falling off tables and shelves, but I don't think that is odd-I am a pig and a pack rat, piles of clutter just do that.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Sounds like you have poltergeist activity, Are you or do you have any teenagers in your household? If so they seem to be able to manifest poltergeist activity sub-consiousley. Although this is only a theory its seems most plausible.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
hahaha I love roommates. Maybe your roommate is the cause? what i love about roommates are the practical jokes and stuff. That being said, if you haven't mentioned it to him he may be in the same position, just not bringing it up because he's afraid you'll say "gotcha", then rag on him about it for a year or so.If I were u i'd try to get his bit on it before you start calling yourself nuts. Actually, don't call yourself nuts even after that, it's unhealthy lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

A few times I haveheard a crowd of voices all whispering together very clearly in my ear as I lay down to go to sleep. My feet would also be tickled every time I left them uncovered when I lived with my Mom. I was also at their house the other day, and their dog started to bark at nothing - and then out of nowhere my dad's lunch pal was knocked off of the fridge.

I'm not making this up!

Since moving to my own apartment my feet no longer get tickled and I no longer hear voices. I was starting to think I was schizophrenic.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Oh creepy! That sounds very frightening. Sounds like they were spirits and locked to location. Enjoy your new peace of mind and freedom from annoyance for as long as possible ie: I hope all your future residences are as free.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dangleb3rry

Yes I do, and that sounds plausible. Though he swears up and down he experiences nothing out of the ordinary himself.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

He has been above humourous lately....but, he doesn't just "do things". Besides he was no where near any of these. It be hiliarious if he were endowed with OBE and out poking fun, but, I rule it out. And I've asked often enough in the past. Phenomena that affects me/communicates at me. Phenomena that affects him/communicates at him-are rare to none. But not interchanging. And he doesn't risk practical jokes on me. I'm ill equipped to deal with jello in my keyboad.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

I am intrigued by your rhetorical gifts, and they are gifts--but truth is stranger than fiction--and I do not know if this experience you share with us qualifies.

I could tell you how I know with a specific example from your text, but I won't.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
That's freaky. I'm pretty sure I would leave my house and never come back to it if something whispeared in my ear! Leave the house! Haven't you seen Amityville Horror? Poltergeist? Get the hell out!

No, really all kidding aside. Move!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Littlemiss
That's freaky. I'm pretty sure I would leave my house and never come back to it if something whispeared in my ear! Leave the house! Haven't you seen Amityville Horror? Poltergeist? Get the hell out!

No, really all kidding aside. Move!

Tell that to my parents whom paid off their mortgage
. There was never any harm in the activity I experienced, just mental discomfort and unrest.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Littlemiss

We're working on new horizons. Mostly though because the past few years, some of the neighbors just aren't too great. The whole vibe of the block has turned for the worse, somewhat. Enough of a what to say 'austa' and try on something new. I wonder if there is a connection?

[edit on 28-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

top topics

join