It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sightings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well, I was drawn back in. The St. Michael's Prayer, (my personal favorite) I believe does help. Use it - with the cross
. OK, well, if it is looking at you directly, it DOES recognize you, and must have a purpose, because if it didn't, it would just be more of it 'drifting' there then anything else. If it gets really bad, ask for the help of God, demand it to leave, and ask for the protection of an Angel or two...

Good night and good luck.

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Can someone tell me what St. Michael's Prayer is? I'm not familiar with it...but I just saw Gangs of New York and he mentioned St. Michael.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I can't get into the nitty gritty of my whole mortuary school experiences, because of a pending lawsuit, but i left the school after finding out they were withholding, fraudulently, several student's financial aid refunds. there is no other school close to me, so i'm choosing a different career altogether.

as for the 2D/3D question, it is 3D, when i walk by it, at least the past few times i have, i am able to see it's back, which doesn't have any distinguishing features- i.e bullet wounds, stab wounds, etc.- although thats not to say that it isn't wounded underneath it's clothing.

I'm going to attempt the white sage- but i can't get it until the morning- no stores are open now.

as for my health, i just had a physical, and was given a clean bill of health, both physically and mentally, so i'm highly doubting that this is any type of hallucination- i have a broad enough medical background to be able to judge those types of things.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Good luck Bobbo-

I did not mean to imply anything about your health. I would simply be remiss if I did not ask, I hope you understand.

As I said, if you contact the Unitarian Univeralist church (they will be listed in your local Yellow pages), they deal with matters of the paranormal, and are quite knowledgable in helping people.

Also, the diary is a good idea too, if anything so you can look back, and ref're to your experience(s) as they happen.

I am glad you will try the White Sage. I have had good luck with it, in simialr situations for other people.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well I was going to play a PC game (cs) however, it broke, so I might as well answer a question or two...In response to the question about St. Michael's Prayer. It is a Christian Prayer to the Arch Angel/St. Michael, who is considered the Defender of Heaven. In the Bible, one of the Scripture teachings has St. Michael as being the Angel who basically kicked Satan out of Heaven. St. Michael is the famous Arch Angel who wields a 'Holy Sword that is made of Fire'. He is considered the Defender of Heaven because he leads God's army of Angels, he is also considered the main 'protector' of humanity. Here is the prayer:

Officially known as the Prayer to St. Michael, there are many versions. One version takes up almost half a page, about 3 very long paragraphs, so I will refrain from the long version. However, here is the short version, and this is the version that will commonly be said during Mass/Church etc:

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil;
May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Amen. but i'm still not getting anywhere. the stare is more persistent, even though i continue to pray. i'm very tempted to call a priest i am close friends with, just to get his view on this. but i am also afraid he'll think i am nuts.

i'll keep posting as new things arise.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If he is a good priest, he will not judge. He should be there to help you, if you aren't getting anywhere with these prayers, ask the priest to pray. If that doesn't get anywhere, the entity may be on a mission to tell you something, maybe that will explain why the prayers aren't working. However, I find it odd that no communication has been made....I guess you should just keep waiting, meditating, and see what happens. Be careful though, for if it IS evil, it might be waiting for you to rest before making its move, so...keep your eyes open

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
is this being in your room right now?

is it drawing any energy from your electronic things in your room? (t.v., video game, computer?)

is it attempting to draw any energy from you? (are you feeling a temprature drop either in the room, or you getting chills?)

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I will disagree with WeBDevil on one thing though....

meditating might not be the best idea right now. It opens the person meditating up, and could possibly break down defenses.

I do agree, a good Priest will NOT judge you, and will attempt to help.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
well, the priest was unavailable, apparently he's giving last rites- which could signify some sort of connection to this, as we have many mutual friends, but none that were sick.

eh, he just returned my call, apparently the nun that answers his phone at night was able to catch him and told him to call me, but the person he was with was not anyone that i know.

and so my "supernatural" visitor is still here, still staring. directly at me. I've made eye contact several times, and i just get chills down my spine. its very creepy. yet somehow, i still dont feel that this is a threat to me, which i suppose is a good sign so far.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
the TV, the computer, and all the lights are on. the thing stands almost in the back of the darkened dining room, so it could be drawing off of the electronics, but there is nothing in the dining room it could draw off of.

I didn't think meditation was a good idea either.

the priest has just advised me to continue to pray, and offered his prayers, and will call me in the morning- and of course, he extended the invitation to call back if i felt it was necessary.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, I have to change my opinion lol..your right ladyspirit, meditating might not be the best idea right now..especially with this 'thing' lurking around...

However, its odd, this thing just stands there, and stares...nothing physical has been attempted yet, no talking, no movement..nothing..have you tried thrusting the cross towards it? It might disappear, but it reappeared before, it probably will again..try it if you already haven't. If nothing happens, I'm convinced it has a message for you, but might not trust you enough yet..since I'm not there I wouldn't know what to say..so think of something that might help...

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I've tried thrusting the cross, but it remains firmly where it is, it doesnt disappear- also, i do wear a cross on my necklace all the time, which didn't dawn on me earlier, as i've been wearing it day in and day out for about 7 years, so i do have that too,, as some sort of protection.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i took the description you gave and plugged it into google. Apparently there are a BUNCH of people fitting those characteristics and clothing that rob banks. And a few missing children mentions. But...when I try to get specific on grey eyes (spelled grey or gray) it filters everything out. I'm at a loss. Going back to the cold war grey eyes thing...were you or anyone close to you in the military?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
WeBDevil-that is odd.

Since the Author appears to be a Catholic/Christian....

Try" In The Name Of The Lord Jesus Christ, I rebuke you, and Bind You. I command You To Leave This Home, and Do Not Return".

Follow that up by asking God to send his angels to protect you, and Jesus to cover your home, and every one in it, with his blood.

I don't want to frighten you, but it is not uncommon for spiritual "weirdness" to happen during a "holy" time of the year, like just before Easter, and Christmas.

link   
And describe this stare...you keep talking about it "staring". Do the eyes look sad, urgent, fearful, tired, happy, intent, what?

link   
Hmmm very interesting. Seems like you're in the need of a good spiritual cleansing.

You mentioned the spirit disappearing shortly after the lighting of candles? If so, I recommend having some lit until' you are given the help you need. Could it be demonic in origin? Possibly. Guardian angel? Possibly. But what kind of angel has grey eyes, stares at you, and wears jeans with a sweatshirt? The fact that it does not interact with you at all is what mystifies me most, and yet when you try it, the being shows no emotion whatsoever.

Does the house feel abnormaly cold in any specific areas? Do you feel cold for reasons unkown even though your house is warm?

Good Luck bro.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
no one in my family was in the military at any time, nor do i currently know anyone thats in any branch of the armed forces.

funny that you mention the robber and missing child connections, thats what i first connected it to- either my car being robbed, or a runaway coming down my street, or some other nuisance- but then when it came to appear and reappear in front of my eyes, and now that its in my house, i easily discarded that theory.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Another dumb question. Does he look Jesus like? Does he look like a character you've ever seen anywhere. I know you said he doesn't look like anyone you know...but does he look like anyone you've seen?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Jeffery-

just based on what I have read here, it would appear this is a "human" spirit, as opposed to an "inhuman" spirit, like an Angel, or Demon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join