It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sightings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Like I said, if you can observe tonight, do it. If you will get in trouble with your parents, you might have to sleep, but if I were you, I would stay up and observe. Bring something to shine light, like a flashlight..and when it appears, see if it disappears when you shine the light upon it. And keep that cross close to you, it might be evil, and if it is, it will probably disappear at the first sign of that cross, or at least stay away from it..

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
no one i know is terminally ill.

i do have a grandfather in a nursing home, so just for #s and giggles, i called and asked how he was doing right after i read your post, WD, and they said he's fine. and i saw the rest of my family this afternoon, so i dont think its a sign of someone being close to death- not to say that it couldn't be sudden.

or a sign of my demise... hmmm....

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I doubt it is a sign of your demise, especially if you are 15 and perfectly healthy, but if you are, I would start praying and meditating! Seriously, I don't think it is a sign of your demise, but perhaps that thing, or whatever it is, is waiting for the right time to communicate with you, or do something else to you...who knows. Keep the cross close...and when it appears, take up that cross, and thrust it towards the thing, ya know, juss to see what happens?

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i'm 19

if i typed 15 somewhere, its a typo, sorry.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
the omen could also be the case.... however the projections atire suggests otherwise. ... The gene child could have died from stress during a projection occurance, this would explain the permanent state of non interaction, If the spy ceased while in Projective meditation he would be in a state of eternal concentration ,,, thus the permanet stare... Or is currently projecting himself from another time frame in a dream state..... the duration of the projection is unusual,,, they are normaly not so intrusive... the only 2 explanations for the grey eyes are a subliminal link to your personal over exposure to death, or a duble ressesive cold warrior currently projectiong him..... that is the only logical explanation for the grey eyes

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt that this could be related to my over exposure to death, but i do have a hard time with the cold war psychic spy idea. if it were a psychic spy, why me, and why now?

i've generally felt like i'm more in tune with my psychic abilities, but never to the point where i've been able to read anyone else's mind or anything.

this is getting weirder the more i investigate it, lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Oh, ok 19. That would be even more odd if it were a sign of your demise, thats almost prime age for a human lol. Hmm..remember..even if you aren't religious, try praying to whatever religious figure you feel most comfortable with, ask for protection, guidance, and knowledge of what is happening. But most importantly, ask for PROTECTION. Good luck, and give us updates!

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
here's an odd twist- the more i seem to pray, even though its to myself, the more prominent this figure becomes- i re lit a candle, and it didn't disappear. i was going to attempt to touch it, but i dont think i can maintain any type of composure if i do that. and i'm a bit afraid of what it might feel like.

i tried to snap another pic, but it still doesnt show up.

this may sound a bit out there, but if i continue to pray, and it keeps becoming stronger, doesnt it seem likely that i will then be able to: move objects, answer my questions, and cause me harm?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
What about the people who lived in the house before you.. know anything about them? Not necessarily a ghost, but they couldve left/brought an energy with them.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
don't know a thing about them, neither do many of my current neighbors. all anyone remembers is that they were middle aged, had two kids, then moved.

another occurance here, i do notice a big temperature change in the house, yet the thermostat says the right temperature, and the furnace kicks on like normal.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
In reponse to the praying making stronger thing:

I dont think that praying would strengthen anything evil. But I think if it was good, then it would already have made contact instead of mindless staring.. Perhaps youre putting off psychic energy when you pray (which science shows your brain can put off different waves in extreme prayer or meditation) so mayhaps its feeding off it.

If you know how to see energy.. I would suggest you try to see its intentions by the vibes it is giving off (if any).. and might wanna try "psi-vamping" some of it.. to see how it reacts.

Just a few suggestions from someone WAY WAY WAY too into religious things :-/

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well your statement about when it gets stronger, and strong enough to enter into a 'physical' state, that it might be able to harm you, is true. However, by praying, it will not be able to. Ask for protection, that is all I have to say on that matter, really, the protection of God will protect you, just believe in it. (that sounded a lot like preaching, huh?)

However, on the opposite end of the spectrum, the stronger it becomes, it may also be able to communicate with you, and give you its message! There could be good and bad consequences of it getting stronger...I don't wanna put you into a situation where you are running for your life from this thing, but...try asking it a question...something religious. Try testing it. If it doesn't answer, its not strong enough to answer yet, if it does, and gives a good answer, to something like "Are you a follower of the Lord, Jesus Christ?" Then you might be getting somewhere. If it DOES give you an answer, right after the answer, try praying and asking God if this thing is telling the truth, and ask God to protect you from deceit and lies, and ask that only the truth may be shown to you from this thing?

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Kind of a double post, but shidge makes a good point. It may be feeding off the energy, and not the prayer. If this is the case, try praying and asking for protection of an Angel of God. Good spirits ALWAYS conquer evil ones, its juss how it works up there lol. Likewise, if you can't read energy, ask God to tell you its intentions..

-wD

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This has gotten a little cheesy, so im going to testosterone it up:

KICK HIM IN THE FACE AND THEN BE LIKE "DONT BE BRINGING THAT SH** UP IN HERE B****.. etc etc threaten.

Im going to bed, good luck with whatever. UNLESS YOU ARE LYING TO US, IN WHICH CASE I HATE YOU.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
LMAO That was great. Yeah, this is starting to sound cheesy with all this reading vibes and praying stuff..not that praying doesn't work. I fully believe in the 'praying works' thing, but, this is getting cheesy. Ask the damn thing already lol..I'll only be on for a few minutes..so if you are lying, tell now, or suffer the wrath of the scrutiny, humilation, and perhaps even banning from a mod/admin.

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
its definitely putting out negative energy, so does that mean i am also, if its feeding off of me?

i still am unable to get an answer, but i'm willing to stay up all night if i have to, to see if i can get somwhere. and if i stay up until the rest of my family is awake tommorow, i can at least sleep on the couch in peace with them around, so they can keep an eye on me.

desperate times call for desperate measures, lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
honest to god, this is no lie.

but i still dont have an answer.

im gonna attempt to watch some tv, and then try to communicate with it some more, i'll post later if i get anywhere.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I have to be honest-reading your post, two things come to mind:

I am a paranormal researcher, and I am also a magical practicioner (that is my religion).

Whenever I am called in to investigate phenomena, one of the first things I must do, is to investigate the "natural", before the supernatural.

You must start to keep a diary of all the experiences you are haing. The date, time, weather condition(s), ect.

Also note any odors, colors, and sounds that you experinece during your "sightings".

One thing that does help with unwelcome "visitors", is to "smudge" the area with white sage. That is readily available at any health food store (or New-Age bookstore). It involves buring the sage (remember to disconnect your smoke alarms first) and simply walk from room-to-room, and allow the smoke to wafe about.

If you see the phantom, you might address them directly (do they seem to be aware of you? does the spirit look at you directly?) tell them "this is my home, and I want you to leave." You do have the authority to do that.

Depending on your religion, you may want to use the "St. Michael's Prayer" for protection.

If you wish to find a "real" parapsychologist to help you, I would contact a Unitarian Universalist Church.

In the meanwhile, I believe that you really believe you are having these experiences. But, sleep depravation, change of diet, allergies , amy things can cause an inbalance that can cause what appears to be a "supernatural" occurance.

I am also interested in why you did not follow through with your mortuary studies.

I know that I am a relative "newbie" here at ATS, but I have heard about similar experinces.

However, until your own physical health, and a few other questions are answered, I would not know how you should proceed.

Try the smudging.....

whether you have "real" spiritual visitors, or something else, it can only help.....

Good luck.

link   
I have a question. When you saw it at the car and you're seeing it in the room. Is it positioned at the same angel. Does it appear like a 2-dimensional image or is it a 3-D image/being that is seen at different angles?

link   
Hmm..negative energy you say? Keep the cross near, I highly reccomend it. And no, it doesn't definately mean that it is feeding off you, although it might be. Think of things you love, like, happy things, ya know the drill...I'm out for tonight, good luck with this whole thing...keep the cross near, and uh...whatever you do..don't close your eyes

Good luck with this.

-wD

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join