It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sightings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
you keep posting about the person... what happened to the animal in the first post?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Oh yeah he said there were also animals. Are you lying? Just a guess. If you are it would be a great disappointment because this is a good ghost parnormal... whatever story

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If'n this is true:

To get questions anwsered, try taking two pieces of paper. Write "Yes" on one and "No" on the other. Might wanna choose other things that would be easily psychologically/spiritually identifiable as positive and negative.. Like red for No, and green for Yes. Or a + and - or something.

If this happened to me, I wouldnt be able to stay in the house. I would find the nearest witch/voodoun/priest/whatever and get them to excorcize that thing the hell out of my life.

Good luck, keep us updated!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
If'n this is true:

To get questions anwsered, try taking two pieces of paper. Write "Yes" on one and "No" on the other. Might wanna choose other things that would be easily psychologically/spiritually identifiable as positive and negative.. Like red for No, and green for Yes. Or a + and - or something.

If this happened to me, I wouldnt be able to stay in the house. I would find the nearest witch/voodoun/priest/whatever and get them to excorcize that thing the hell out of my life.

Good luck, keep us updated!

He's right. Just leave the pice of paper and get back to watever ur doing on it questions. Dont watch it answer just leave and them come back in an hpur or so, and see what it says. Just tell it to anwser the questions by circling yes or no before you leave.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well... I would imagine that being in a corporreal form long enough to manipulate a marker/pen/whatever would be quite hard for this "entity" or whatever to do. Especially considering that it is insubstantial enough to be caught on camera.

I would suggest some other way of having it signify yes or no.. Perhaps just pointing at/standing on the corresponding answer.

If that does work.. Then maybe something like incense in the center, and then ask it to aim the smoke for whichever anwser. (Since smoke is lighter than air)

Or maybe have something that can roll, and tell it to roll it to the anwser..

I dont know, just keep experimenting.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I haven't seen any animals in the past 2 days, its just been the human form. but then again, the human form has gotten me paranoid enough, so i think it could be that i am focusing entirely on it, and not on any other beings.

I didn't try the spit trick- because i think its absurd.

I lit candles- it seems to disappear shortly after they are lit- could be the smell, could be the light. so continuing with experimenting, i blew them out, and lit some incense, and it was back. so i can safely assume it's not smell that "frightens" it off, but the light from the candle.

i thought about turning off all light sources, and seeing what happens, but i'm a bit too paranoid for that.

I can't get the psychic to come until the middle of the week, the only one that has a decent reputation is away til tuesday.

I'm contemplating calling a priest, just to have the house blessed- but this is a terribly interesting thing thats happening, i dont want it to stop just yet. at least, i think i dont....

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
what line of work are you in? The clothing you described is almost uniform to the control elements of the US governments research programs in Psychic spying... no doubt the person you are seeing is in a windowless room somewhere atempting to steal some information from you..... Inorder to break the spys trance you must face the projection of him...... and concentrate carfuly and utter the words..... En Etu Uus Vira Frolxth........... pronounce the way it reads...... most of the cold war spys the government employed where free masons and Iluminatia..... it is more than it seems It is a spiritual battle and for some reason they have attacked you

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm an unemployed nursing student.

before, i went to mortuary school. so i'm around a lot of death.

what exactly does "En Etu Uus Vira Frolxth" mean?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Not to scare you or anything, but the worst thing I could imagine is having this thing watching you sleep..wow..i would pull out my sawed-off after that.. : - /.

Seriously, you might be hallucinating, I can't explain the sighting on the street other than light, reflections, i dunno, but, since you were at the computer, your eyes may have been tired..I dunno. I know your gonna read this and think I am juss ignorant and trying to blow it off, but I would look at this rationally before claiming it as a 'ghost'. A poltergeist perhaps, but not ghost

Try communicating - I know it didn't respond before, but try again, and again if you have to. It might answer eventually. Who knows?

Good luck.

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I gave thought to it being reflections, or just eye strain from the computer- but when i saw it at the car, it looked just like it does when i see it now.

I literally had a physical the other day, and i was given a clean bill of health, so i cant think of any reason i would be hallucinating- not dehydrated, not on drugs, etc. and certainly not messed up in the head.

i'm still making communication attempts, but so far, to no avail. If i get anywhere, i'll post right away.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Question: Have you already gone to sleep for any amount of time since you first saw this? Im interested to hear if you had any weird dreams/visions/feelings (aside form knowing there was something watching you lol)

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
I herd that ghosts dont show up on camera unless you spit on it. Try to video tape it and/or photogrph it after you spit on it (the part that you photograph/tape with not the whole thing) maybe it'll work

Where did you hear a thing like that? I am certain this is not the case, and I would advise against it.

A few members brought up some good points about communicating with these 'things'. I'd also like to recommend, if no one else has (I may have missed it), that a microcassette recorder would be good for 'hearing' any possible responses. In many cases voices are not heard at the time but can be heard during playback. I have a few EVP's of my own.

Good luck.

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've slept quite well the past few nights- although its been hard to go to bed and stay there, i tend to get up and wander to see if its around. i haven't seen it in the bedroom yet, but thats not to say it doesn't appear while i'm off in dreamland, it very well might. I'm going to attempt to set up the video camera in my bedroom, it has night vision, so i'll give that a shot, and see if i pick anything up- but i wont be going to bed for several hours, and so far, this thing hasn't shown up on film.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm gonna give the tape recorder a shot. even if it doesnt work, better to try and not succeed than not try at all.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Man..I think I would freak out knowing that thing was watching me at night..I wouldn't feel safe..something I have no power against watching me while I am not watching it..EEK! Like it was stated, next time you see it, try communicating, and talk WITH COMPASSION. It might get you somewhere, especially if this is a religious entity. Ghosts, at least in my studies/research/ and reading of stories, enjoy to be respected and spoke to with compassion and love..unless its evil, but I doubt it, because, at least so far, it hasn't done anything harmful to you..has it?

-wD

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
I'm going to attempt to set up the video camera in my bedroom, it has night vision,

This is your best bet! I've seen some AMAZING infrared footage of unseen 'things'.

Edited to add: I'd also like to point out that you should be very careful in reviewing any documentation of these events. The pictures/footage may not reflect the images that are presented to your naked eye.

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
while in Mortuary school... did you encounter any corspes dressed in that atire?.......the gray eyes are a sign of death.... however it is also a genetic iregular in cold war Breeding programs.... after the fall of germany the Us government aquired all the information on hitlers Breeding programs and continued the genetic traits he was striving to achieve..... the end result was mostly male with Grey color eyes.... a dubble ressesive gene... they used these new grown gene children of psychic expirementations , due to thier slightly larger craniums..... if you encounterd any corpses that fit that description i would much like to get the info on the location and casue of death

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
nothing harmful- i've put my funeral director skills to good use, trying to talk to it as compassionately as possible.

i did get a little freaked out, i went to use the john, and it WAS in my bedroom, which is right across from the can. it stood still like usual, near my bed, and oddly, all the way across the room from the only religous article in the room- a cross given to me as a child.

any thoughts from anyone on whether i should maintain my normal routine and sleep in bed, or should i stay down stairs to observe?

and another thought i had, could this be some sort of "guardian angel"? it causes me no harm, and seems to just eerily watch over me.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if the gray eyes are a sign of death, perhaps it is a warning, an omen perhaps? Maybe someone close to you may be close to dying, and it is preparing you for the fallout of it? Since you said it only appeared recently (a couple days ago), do you know anyone terminally ill? Or sick? Or with disease? Or maybe even someone who is 'perfectly healthy' is about to pass to the next world...

-wD

EDIT: To the guardian angel thing: If it stays away from the cross, has gray eyes which signify death? I would NOT count on it as being a guardian angel. If you CAN, that is, if you don't have anything important to do tomorrow, and you can sacrifice a night of sleep, do it. And be prepared when you do this, bring the Cross with you! Definately keep it by your side! This might make it stop appearing...

-wD

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
generally the bodies came in from the ME's office, most of our calls were autopsied, and if they weren't autopsied, they were in a hospital gown. so the clothing doesnt stick out as something i have seen there, and neither do the facial features or anything, but i've done 150 bodies in a little over a year, so its hard to remember faces, although i think one with grey eyes would stick in my mind.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join