It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primordial M Water�

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't even know what the hell to make of this!?! So I was surfing around some Kirlian photography sites and stumbled upon the following. I am placing in here as opposed to the Medical section because I am talking about it in reference to auras and not health.

Aura before And after

I have begun to investigate both alternative and mainstream indicators of how drinking M-Activated Water� changes human health. My first foray into looking a specific indicators is the use of an aura photo machine to look at before and after drinking M-Activated Water.

M-Activated Water is created by adding just two teaspoons of Primordial M Water� to a gallon of clean drinking water. It is then suggested that an adult drink two to three liters of this form of living water every day. Be sure to check out all the information on Primordial M Water� on Water Heals All Disease.

In this study people who never consumed M-Activated Water in any form were the subjects used to see the difference with before and after aura photos from drinking M-Activated Water. I was able to accomplish this by virtue of having an aura booth at a local alternative health expo in Portland, Oregon on October 5th, 6th and 7th of 2001 and asking several people to have their aura photos taken at an aura photo booth at the expo. I did not take the aura photos myself.

Each person had their aura photo taken before drinking M-Activated Water and then two minutes after drinking the M-Activated Water. The amount each person consumed was approximately two ounces.

Aura photography is not the same as Kirlian photography, which requires actual skin contact from the body on a photo sensitive plate. With Kirlian photography, an oscillator is used to create a pulsed high frequency field of high voltage that causes a coronal discharge from the body that is transferred to the emulsion of the photographic film. In other words, the body is encouraged with Kirlian photography to emit electrons in such a way that there is a coronal discharge, which is visually like looking at the sun during an eclipse. Aura photography is accomplished with biofeedback using a receptor plate that the hand is placed on while taking the photos. This biofeedback method maps out the response from the palm of the hand and then interprets this info into a visual field around the entire body. With aura photography first a regular Polaroid photo is taken of the body and then a few seconds later the aura photo is taken of the body based on biofeedback and then overlapped on the same negative. The aura can then be seen around the body. (The particular device used at the Health Expo I attended in October of 2001 seemed to be off at times in terms of lining up the two photos to overlap perfectly, so it will be observed that sometime the aura photo seems a little shifted to one side from the photo outline of the body.)

www.0disease.com...

With many other aura photos, which I will bring on the website at a later date, I have noticed some consistent trends. First, M-Activated Water dramatically increases the illumination of white light in the aura. White light is considered a challenge to increase in adults by many authorities in energy medicine, who consider white light to be the perfect demonstration of excellent physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. Second, every subject demonstrated a dramatic illumination in their aura with positive colors, not negative colors of anger or emotionally charged issues. Third, the actual colors other than white light that manifest from drinking M-Activated Water are based on individual expression of the healing process. M-Activated Water simply taps into the innate wisdom of the body in order to manifest a perfectly balanced aura with white light and other positive colors that the body needs to manifest. The balanced aura as represented by aura photos from before and after drinking M-Activated Water indicate that there is a balancing of the electromagnetic field around the whole body and within each cell.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I didn't realize that aura and kirlian photography were actually two different methods. I first learned about kirlian photography a couple of years back, and decided that I wanted me aura picture taken.
If white light is a sign of excellent health, then I'm certain mine would appear black. I'm hesitant to find a local photographer that uses this practice, because I don't want them to know how unhealthy I may be.

The before and after results are interesting. That water may just do the trick. I happen to like the before picture better, though.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
I'm hesitant to find a local photographer that uses this practice, because I don't want them to know how unhealthy I may be.

Here you go:

HOME BREW KIRLIAN CAMERA
By CRAIG BRATCHER, Kirlian Engineer
www.cebunet.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
No offense, but the page you linked to, and the page describing M-water seems like a big sales pitch to me. Kinda reminds me of the 'miracle tonics' and cure alls from the past.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I thought about that too, Anathema. But the topic of aura pictures is one that fascinates me.

Originally posted by Jonna
Here you go:

HOME BREW KIRLIAN CAMERA
By CRAIG BRATCHER, Kirlian Engineer
www.cebunet.com...

Thanks for the link. It says that unit can only take pictures of small objects like fingertips and leaves. I'm not sure if you can get a good reading from just a fingertip.

A friend of mine went to a convention where they took a picture of a leaf's aura. Afterwards, they cut off a leaflet then took another picture. The aura remained the same shape, surrounding all leaflets as if one had never been cut. I'd like to learn more about this process. Perhaps I'll build one of those doohickeys. It seems a little too complex for this dummy (me).

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anathema
No offense the page describing M-water seems like a big sales pitch to me. Kinda reminds me of the 'miracle tonics' and cure alls from the past.

It actually is. I just thought the whole thing was strange as I had never heard of it before and if it is true about the aura change was wondering what kind of chemicals were in it. Never found that info though. I posted it to see if anyone else had.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
M-water=M-State Water=(I believe)Heavy Water

M-state water can be extracted in your own home, but I think it is basically an extraction of like 1 quart per 100 gallons or 1000 gallons. You just have to use magnetics to separate them.

I can't remember how, but there is some way you can make m-state water. It was an alchemal practice, I think it may have been similar to using the pyramid-energy to extract white gold. As a matter of fact, I think the alchemal way of making m-state water IS by using concentrated pyramid (or AEther) energy. If I get around to it I'll post some links on extraction and AEther-made methods after I get off work.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I've heard that certain tribes in Afica eat mud pills every now and then and it actually builds their immunity towards certain bacteria like clostridium (tetanus or lockjaw). Sounds more reasonable than something you must pay for.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by Anathema
No offense the page describing M-water seems like a big sales pitch to me. Kinda reminds me of the 'miracle tonics' and cure alls from the past.

It actually is. I just thought the whole thing was strange as I had never heard of it before and if it is true about the aura change was wondering what kind of chemicals were in it. Never found that info though. I posted it to see if anyone else had.

my bad. I thought you were trying to sell it! Sorry

top topics

join