It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Under Terror Attack! At least ten people killed in Mumbai shootings: TV (now 125 +)

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You can try here for a live link :

ibnlive.in.com...

Line 2 , or is that 3 ?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by drumist69

That's possible, but according to the news, this plot was "extremely well-construed," so even if the date has no significance, you would think they would have at least thought about it.

And yeah, I also thought that this might be a test run to something that may happen in the US.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

But the date is only important to Americans. Why would this matter to Pakistani terrorists? They are attacking Mumbai in order to terrorize Americans? Doesn't add up.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

+ dont forget that this attack started on the 26th of november.

This has nothing to do with Thanksgiving Day. Nothing whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
IBN has Pakistan denying any involvement...for what its worth. One terrorist remaining in one hotel, according to Indian media. Everything quiet in the past hour...

link   
Yes many of us are talking about how it looks very staged.

Thanksgiving in US also means US markets are closed when all other stock markets are open.

This looks, sadly, to have been planned way in advance to make a big splash in developed worlds on a slow holiday news day.

so planned.

being dragged on.

staged.

Perhaps blackwater involvements - if there are western looking blonds amongst the "terrorists" according to early eye witnesses - now being edited out.

link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil
You can try here for a live link :

ibnlive.in.com...

Line 2 , or is that 3 ?

Thank you but it's just repeating stuff that's hours old - even the breaking news running across.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Good point, forgot to add that... Two lines, no?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

America is supposedly the world power. Doing this on one of their holidays would be meant to get their attention. Also, if it's a false flag, it could have another message. We don't know yet, so neither of us should draw conclusions for now.

link   
reply to post by Maya00a

www.ndtv.com...

here you go. dunno how much is old or new but its better than nothing

link   
reply to post by Terrapop

This is identical to what happened in 2001. When India blamed Pakistan, the rhetoric started and then mobilisation of soldiers began.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

As for the blondes, every pic I've seen of guys with guns, they were black haired, dark skinned. Haven't seen any blondes...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
it makes a lot of sense to do something "for americans" by attacking abroad.

look at how many times embassies have been attacked.

Look at the USS Cole

it's very common and I've said it before and will say it again. very CIA and very Rove.

But their fear may have been to get lost in the shuffle of economic news. so thanksgiving is a better day.

But how sick is that - if it's true. To kill other people and disturb muck - for gains in the US. But it happens a lot. See Wag The Dog

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What ever it is, its horrible.

What I don’t think it is, is Pakistani related.
The government or ISI wouldn’t train or fund an operation so obvious as this.

A suicide bomb here, or a car bomb there is different. There's no one to talk, no one to identify. Pakistan wouldn’t risk all out war with India just for 100 dead in a brazen terrorist attack.

Now, Who ever they are, they've had experience and or training.
But in saying that, what they have done isn’t all too difficult.
Yes, they would need to eyeball and plan out which buildings to hit, where to begin etc etc.

But once they were on the ground, its simply kill everyone you can on your way to your predefined target. Once inside, locate Americans/British.

Now I said they weren’t trained by Pakistan, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t from Pakistan.
More directly, the Afghan/Pakistan border region.
This is a region where they could get training, weapons and a passion to kill British/US.

Looking at the photos of the terrorists, it looks like they are out of their heads. Wasted.

And you know that image flashed on every news screen, showing a still shot of the Taj burning in the night?.. how prophetic.

This is the start of something bigger I think!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
IBN reporting a grenade blast in the past few minutes at the Nariman house area. Power still cut to the house...lots of confusion.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

If you go back through the posts on this thread - you'll see the comments about the blonds and whites. And the times when they were on CNN etc.

Also about the eye witness accounts early on about whites amongst the terrorists.

And about those edits.

It's interesting. but it's 65 pages - so I know it's a lot to go through - but at least its a record.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Rove is a political figure. I do not think he has this kind of pull, globally. His whole purpose is to engineer elections, to sway the conversation in the media, regarding politics. Rove is not a world figure. He's nothing...seriously...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I know, I've been watching this thread all day...
I've also been checking around the internet and various live tv links.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

A panic driven move like this will only increase suspicions in India. Forcing disbandment during a terrorist attack is counter-productive.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join