India Under Terror Attack! At least ten people killed in Mumbai shootings: TV (now 125 +)

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlNextDoor

I don't know if their trying to keep people from talking. Just trying to capitalize on peoples fears and make the story better.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
They just said that the terrorists set up control rooms before the attack? Also possible terrorists were not carrying AK, but MP5???????
If you look at the bullet casings they are not all from AK

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Raustin]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Looks,like im late to the party,but anywho,its not that the entire paskitan as a nation is behind these attacks,it just so happens that the terrorists happen to be pakistanis,dont get me wrong ,i'm not a pakistani apologists,far from it,considering ,im an indian living in ground zero,but i seriously doubt the senior officials in pakistan could have endorsed something like this,they know the repurcussions fully well to be able to even think of doing something of this scale.

But the tribal regions of pakistan ,thats an entirely diferent story, to say that the government has failed miserably in that regard is an understatement of the highest order,the pak-afghan belt is the most notorious breeding ground of terrorism.unless it decides to clear up its act and do something about it,the consequences from this ongoing tragedy will be a high price to pay!

personally,i believe if pak is the root cause of the problem,it is also the solution

p.s the last line was a cracker!

[edit on 27-11-2008 by xenomorph07]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

H&K MP5s are used by the IPS National Security Guard units so they could have been spent casings from the battle to retake the city.

And India does have a national investigations agency called the Central Bureau of Investigations and is made up of the best detectives from the IPS, state and municipal police forces. However, I doubt they have the level of technology and skills that our FBI have ... and the FBI is their to learn from this incident to better prepare and protect our country, same with the London Metropolitan Police SO-13 (aka Special Branch) officers.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Nah they look like AKs in the photographs. The casings might be for the 5.45X39 round of the AK-74 or the AK-107/AK-108.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by gooberiffic]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I dont care what anyone says, im calling false flag.. Two differant accounts of european looking terrorist gunmen.. Fair skin? Blonde hair?

CAFE ATTACK
"They did not look Indian, they looked foreign. One of them, I thought, had blonde hair. The other had a punkish hairstyle. They were neatly dressed," says Mr Amir.

TRAIN STATION ATTACK
"Then, the "foreign looking, fair skinned" men, as Mr Mishra remembers them, simply carried on killing.

"Their audaciousness was breath-taking," he says.

"One man loaded the magazine into the gun, the other kept shooting. They appeared calm and composed. They were not in the slightest hurry. They didn't seem to be afraid at all."
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gooberiffic

I meant to say MP5, oops. I'm just relaying what the TV is chattering at me. They said they thought some of the terrorists were using more advanced weapons systems. The pictures I have seen all appear to be AK variants. I did notice that one was using composite mags, that sort of surprised me.

Ahh, keep hitting 6 instead of 5

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

YES YES put that together with my previous post!!! BLACKWATER!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
I dont care what anyone says, im calling false flag.. Two differant accounts of european looking terrorist gunmen.. Fair skin? Blonde hair?

OMG...whitey again? Of course...who else. Those darn whities think they are smart but they are just the sort to set up a "false flag" framing Pakistan and then get confused and send in Swedish terrorists.

You explain why world powers exist. Ugh. Sad.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

CAFE ATTACK
"They did not look Indian, they looked foreign. One of them, I thought, had blonde hair. The other had a punkish hairstyle. They were neatly dressed," says Mr Amir.

TRAIN STATION ATTACK
"Then, the "foreign looking, fair skinned" men, as Mr Mishra remembers them, simply carried on killing.

"Their audaciousness was breath-taking," he says.

"One man loaded the magazine into the gun, the other kept shooting. They appeared calm and composed. They were not in the slightest hurry. They didn't seem to be afraid at all."
news.bbc.co.uk...

Could THIS and not fearmongering be the REAL reason to get them off the facts and ask how they feel????

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
BTW I think the NSG were using the INSAS rifle which is a local development based on the FNC, AK-74 and G3. Fires the 5.56X45 if I recall correctly. All casings you saw should be for rifle rounds. 9mm casings are tiny.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
obviously I don't know how to post photos!

[edit on 27-11-2008 by drumist69]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I believe you are correct here, the 5.56X45 cases are all over the place. A little hard to tell but they look the same.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm not reading through 1,200+ posts. Can somebody who has participated in this thread give me a quick summary of what has been discussed? When there's a post happening every approximately one-and-a-half minutes, I can't keep up with that.

Surely all 1,200 posts aren't hot air and SOMETHING of substance was obtained through all these posts...right?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If it is Blackwater -

1. How dumb are they to use blonds in India

2. No surprise the media is cutting off eye witness accounts and provoking fear mongering. Although I'm far more terrified of Blackwater - truth be told.

3. Of course if they are blond... maybe it's the spread of the Icelanding riots ... hmmm

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Its over.

One wounded terrorist left inside the Taj, two terrorists left inside the Trident still holding 10-20 hostages. Nariman House totally free.

No word on fate of any of the terrorists other than 3 have been captured alive, another 1 has been confirmed as a Pakistani national.

Fires still raging through Trident. Taj fires extinguished.

It took a while, but the NSG came through in the end. I can scarcely believe that no hostages were lost so far! What an incredibly improbable outcome... I cant imagine how the NSG managed that. I'll still be apprehensive until all operations are ceased and all the terrorists are removed.

There may be some criticisms against the Indian intelligence community, but I don't think its appropriate to criticise the army and NSG- they have achieved their objectives with supreme ability (despite taking things slow). Not a single hostage has been lost so far... that is all that matters. 145 hostages freed from Taj, over 300 from Trident.

Certainly whoever said that India has a third-rate army incapable of defending the nuclear arsenal don't really know what they are talking about.

Its encouraging to see CO19 and the FBI going to India, but they will only be involved in the investigation. The frontline hostage rescue and warfare functions are being undertaken by the NSG. Taking a long time is not a serious or mature criticism... such thoughts are merely the result of a cowboy attitude. The best way to judge the outcome will be the casualty figures and the number of hostages freed/ killed. Speed isn't at all important in the grand scheme of things.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by 44soulslayer]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
The best way to judge the outcome will be the casualty figures and the number of hostages freed/ killed. Speed isn't at all important in the grand scheme of things.

You are a friend so I will ask this question gently....

Who exactly will tally up the dead?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

lemme try

-mumbai attacked
-terrorist open fire in local stations
-hijack police van and start open firing along the way
-take two of the most up-scale hotels as hostage,specifically targetting westeners although many local casualties
-130 dead,more than 300 injured
-fingers pointing towards pakistan
-pakistan denies it
-NSG called in
-terrorists run and take refuge in nariman house nearby-a building owned by the religious Jews' 'Chabad' movement
-one of the hotels in the clear,all suspected terrorists dead,hostages freed
-fingers pointing towards pakistan
-pakistan denies it
-one terrorist captured alive from the other hotel
-NSG commandos have taken control of the situation at Nariman house
-operation still underway at the second hotel

hope that helps

[edit on 27-11-2008 by xenomorph07]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Maybe they had a Chechen or two. Or maybe an exceptionally light Punjabi or Kashmiri with strong sunlight shining in their hair. Exceedingly unlikely that central casting screwed up that badly.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics
top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join