India Under Terror Attack! At least ten people killed in Mumbai shootings: TV (now 125 +)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken
Only 80 innocent people died and youre jumping up and down like it's 9/11?

Indian millitary has probably killed around 200 muslim kashmiris within past 2-3weeks due to elections not going very well in their favour.

Can you PLEASE talk about this somewhere else... *SNIP*

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/26/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

Originally posted by Raustin
reply to post by t0ken

Can we go ahead and avoid turning this into an anti India tirade? I don't care who started it, innocent people are dying here. I'm not in the mood for a terrorist appologist right now.

Only 80 innocent people died and youre jumping up and down like it's 9/11?

Indian millitary has probably killed around 200 muslim kashmiris within past 2-3weeks due to elections not going very well in their favour.

Stick with the topic please, if you dont have anything to say concerning this topic, dont post or you will be ignored..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

yeah? says who?

please go away..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Everyone, just follow infinite's lead...

You have added t0ken to your Ignore List. Refresh the current page to remove their posts from the thread.

link   

Originally posted by Raustin
reply to post by t0ken

Go away please. We don't like people who apologize for murderous scum, no matter who that scum is. Innocent people dying is not acceptable and neither are your comments.

Yeh why would you care? Your mother or sister haven't been raped and killed by the indian army,your brothers or dad haven't been arrested and torchered to death by the indian army,you're village hasn't been shelled to bits by the Indian army.

link   
Maybe its who i am but, i find it difficult to beleive that the head of the anti terrorist police and other? police officers have been killd due to some radicals. this has to be a well planned and funded operation. Also, the eye witness video dosnt seem to fit in my mind. His story about how he managed to escape sounds full of holes, reminded me of the first witnesses on air on 9/11. Dont shoot me down for stating my thoughts please.

Respects

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is an absolute nightmare you guys! Do they know who the terrorists are yet?

link   
Theyre lobbing grenades at the commandos off the roof? Wow this may get really really bad. Anyone know how good India's ant terrorist guys are or are we gonna have to ship over SAS and CAG?

link   
www.mumbaimirror.com...

"According to reports, Nigerian terrorists are suspected to be involved."

But other sources describe the offenders are fair skinned?

So its still unclear at the moment.

link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
reply to post by t0ken

yeah? says who?

please go away..

Please dont reply to TOKEN, you guys are only fueling him/her.. Token please stick to the topic..

link   

Originally posted by infinite
Everyone, just follow infinite's lead...

You have added t0ken to your Ignore List. Refresh the current page to remove their posts from the thread.
you know what,that's a rather good idea. Congrats. First person on my ignore list

link   
reply to post by t0ken

and i'm sure you're one of those wrecking Mumbai right now!!
Somebody get an IP trace on this guy..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by t0ken

Can't get more typical than this...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

Can you just start a thread with your complaints? This is not the place for it. Again, these are innocent people just like the Pakistanis you are talking about.

edit to add: Forgot about the old ignore button, thanks guys.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Raustin]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

Lashkar-e-Toiba

Lashkar-e-Taiba (Urdu: لشكرِ طيبه laškar-ĕ ṯaiyyiba, literally Army of the Pure, also transliterated as Lashkar-i-Tayyaba, Lashkar-e-Tayyaba, Lashkar-e-Tayyiba or Lashkar-i-Taiba) is one of the largest and most active Islamist militant organizations in South Asia. Hafiz Muhammad Saeed[1] founded the organization in Kunar province, Afghanistan.

wiki Lashkar-e-Toiba

This group, according to India government, have full support and allocation of materials from the Pakistan intelligence agency.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
India should have left those Somali pirates alone.

Maybe they can blame Pakistan and we can all watch a nuclear war live on television?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just out of curiousity, but does anyone know if this meeting referenced HERE seem to have any significance as to a cause and or the timing of this attack?

Just reaching out to try and make sense out of chaos for now.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

. Seriously, though, why are we all merely condemning these terrorists? We don't even know why they are doing this. I hate it when people fail to analyze situations thoroughly and simply blame guilty parties.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by they see ALL]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this thing is reading like a damned James Bond plot. People ESCAPING from the hospital THEY were holding hostage in a POLICE VAN? Then driving it down the road shooting people randomly, presumably on their way to their next objective? Police Headquarters under siege? HAND GRENADES?!!! This is military all the way! Nigerian "terrorist" gang, my ass.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ah, so the Indian and Pakistani governments both voiced displeasure over the idea that Obama would send a special envoy into the Kashmir region!

hmm...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join