It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Under Terror Attack! At least ten people killed in Mumbai shootings: TV (now 125 +)

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

And send a heads up to the ATS UFO boards that the triangle thing is just us. They can tell cuz they'll hear the faint singing voices...

"HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!"

link   
US State Dept. is speculating that the group has ties to the Pakistani ISI.

Source:MSNBC

link   
Ex Seal on CNN talking about some American financial group that was in one of the hotels. Any idea what group this was? Apparently they had their own security and were briefed by FBI on what to do in case of a terrorist attack.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
CNN confirms SO-13 is on the way to assist.

Good.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Israeli rescue team is on the way from Jerusalem?

A dozen or so terrorists are dead.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
CNN confirms SO-13 is on the way to assist.

Good.

Really? That is significant news. I believe SO-13 are trained by the SAS for counter-terrorism operations.

I'll go over to CNN to confirm

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by northwolf
reply to post by ::.mika.::

No obivious false flad clues:

-Attackers are fighting, thus exposing themselves to capture (9 already taken)

-Attacks are leaving way too much evidence, no easy way to do a clean up on a city scale

Thats the whole point, leave loads of evidence pointing towards pakistani invlovment, how do you know the actual attackers know them selfs what there real mission is. They could of been told otherwise.. Its there commander's call.. there just following orders.. You dont see the decision makers out shooting and blowing up things do you..

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Was is AFG or AIG there on vacation with bail out billions. Would serve them right.

Too creepy that they were briefed in advance.

And can someone explain to me why the FBI is involved. Shouldn't it be CIA? Isn't the FBI for things on US soil? A national police? Isn't CIA international intelligence?

It's like asking London bobbies to fly to India.

[edit on 11/27/2008 by trusername]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

As I've said before, Metropolitan terrorism branch and FBI are being sent to assist with the investigation and forensic operations.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Some official from India just said this was going to spark as much outrage in India as the 911 attacks did in the US. Dangerous talk buddy. Source is CNN but cannot provide a link.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
CIA is intelligence, but FBI is criminal investigations and (I believe) has a pretty big hand in terrorism investigations. They would be looking into things such as cell phones collected from the terrorists and the ship the Indian coast guard found, as well as maybe trying to determine nationalities if the terrorist, etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The involvement of western agencies could be for review. The seige itself seems to be winding down. Maybe there is plenty for the FBI to learn through review.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Did anyone catch the blatant media editing??

Yesterday a business man described a horrific scene, he was eating in the hotel restaurant and these soldiers swarm in and shoot a waitress. Then as he tells it, they started hurding them all up a stairwell. The curious thing that seemed to have shocked him, was that as he described him, the soldier asking to see the passports was as he described "he looked blond, clean cut, not like an islamic terrorist".
T
oday same interview, snip, these comments GONE.

Blackwater? Heard a scary story on A.Jones from a female caller just back from Iraq and shocked that blackwater troups were firing on US Soldiers.

Anyone notice the above?

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by trusername
And can someone explain to me why the FBI is involved. Shouldn't it be CIA? Isn't the FBI for things on US soil? A national police? Isn't CIA international intelligence?

This is an investigation, which is what the FBI does. The CIA gathers intel and may be of help by telling the FBI what they may have learned in the time running up to this that may be connected. But for investigations involving US citizens abroad, it's the FBI.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Indian has confirmed 12 of the terrorists came from Gujrat, Pakistan. Training from ISI is not being ruled out - the rhetoric from Indian politicians about not tolerating neighbours is alarming.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkabit

What news feed?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It's comforting to see the guys with the real guns are now on scene. I was pretty disgusted looking at the first responders with WW2 relics trying to fight a group that was much better armed.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

I agree.

Everybody is tired of old Osama B L news and Al Q news. Time for a new bad guy - a new evil doer. Maybe one with out kidney disease.

And we've come along way in 7 years. We need in your face terror now. We've been desensitized.

I wonder if this will come up re closing Gitmo?

The whole thing is so controlled. What's horrible is that it looks like there are at least 120 people who have been killed in this production. And think of the trauma for the kids who live near there and are caught up in the horror of all this for the rest of their lives.

Once you see Wag the Dog - you can never look at this stuff the same way again. Horible.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
They have already been calling it a War on Terror....makes me think that something big is gonna happen....US and India going into Pakistan, maybe linking another Country into and going for them....then, if India do this the US will help them get Kashmir....just a thought....

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Agree it is very disturbing. Someone was talking about how worried Pakistani's are that India is going to try to occupy. Can we just have a few years of peace in the world for the love of God?

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join