It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Under Terror Attack! At least ten people killed in Mumbai shootings: TV (now 125 +)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
Man if I had been there I would have been speaking some spanish pretty quick. No americano, americano es mal.

doesn't really matter.. they're targetting westerners..
and they're targetting locals too..

It doesn't matter.. this is indiscriminate..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

I speculate that the terrorists may have been heading for chowpatty beach (lots of foreigners there).

[edit on 26-11-2008 by mr-lizard]

I was right. They WERE on the beach.

"Two of what police have described as "unknown terrorists" were shot dead on a beach."

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

SKY NEWS Says police headquaters in south mumbai under attack..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As for the idea that this was a conspiracy, you can bet your bottom dollar it was...

Very high levels of organization and planning are evident here. At the VERY least, it was a conspiracy towards the Indian Government. At worst, there is foul play amiss... They were targetting Americans on Thanksgiving Eve. I am starting to worry that this was a pretense to something else.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I speculate that the terrorists may have been heading for chowpatty beach (lots of foreigners there).

I was right. They WERE on the beach.

"Two of what police have described as "unknown terrorists" were shot dead on a beach."

www.google.com...

Well obviously if they had a boat full of explosives they were near a beach, they were hardly heading for the city centre........... you must be psycic

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Yeah remember the DC shootings? Shut down the infrastructure for awhile. If this happened in 8 places in the US on Thanksgiving it would not be good. I'm loading all the guns now. i highly doubt anything will happen here though.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Now CNN.com is reporting there are as many as 78 dead.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
CNN is now trying to slant the blame towards Pakistan.

This was obviously extremely coordinated and apparently still ongoing.

link   
reply to post by Raustin

Oh, I won't either. I'll lose sleep over the fact that our wreckless foreign policies, at best, have created this sort of Anti-Western sentiment in the first place...
There is no call for this sort of behavior.

link   

Originally posted by Truther

Well obviously if they had a boat full of explosives they were near a beach, they were hardly heading for the city centre........... you must be psycic

No mate i'm in shock. I've got friends and relatives who live in that city.
They may very well be dead now and you're insulting me.

Thanks for that.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Completely agree. We need to keep our butts out of other peoples land. Still, no average Americans deserve this. I'm starting to get real mad.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I'll say a prayer for them for what it's worth. I hope they're all right.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Raustin]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MetatronCubensis

So THATS the angle, huh? Figures. The President-Elect has all but promised to take the fight to Pakistan. May as well start paving that road now.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

No mate i'm in shock. I've got friends and relatives who live in that city.
They may very well be dead now and you're insulting me.

Thanks for that.

Im sorry for the smart comment, i hope your friends and relatives will be safe..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is unreal, I cannot believe something like this happened on this level. I am truly at loss of words over the scale of this.

India has some of the best counter-terrorist and internal security forces in the world and I expect that they will do their best to put a stop to this [snip]

Mod Edit: Profanity removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 1b) Profanity. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 26/11/08 by JAK]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I just saw a photo of one of those terrorists... a news channel released it..
it looks like a kid.. with a blue haversack and a black shirt..
Looks like a routine kid!!!
I will try to get the photo online..

Also..The Army has officially entered the city and is engaging the terrorists on various fronts.. the cops are seeming to lose the battle..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Apology accepted.

www.indiamike.com...

"Fire engines still not allowed to get close to the Taj.... it continues to burn... another small blast in the Taj near where old Taj meets the new Taj

Fire continues in Oberoi Hotel Lobby

people stuck in Trident hotel

2 boats full of explosives were found"

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by MetatronCubensis

So THATS the angle, huh? Figures. The President-Elect has all but promised to take the fight to Pakistan. May as well start paving that road now.

I wrote this in my comment box under the headlines, i believe that pakistan will be blamed for this, and cnn are already saying it.. I smell a rat, i smell barat obama.

link   
been following this thread,feeling slightly numb. DOn't really know what to say. Just hope that anyone on here in and around the area is safe,and their loved ones are also safe.

hope these scummers are nice and dead soon. Without taking out anymore innocent lives.

link   
It is sad and so wrong, here we probably have another example of the sheeple being pre-programmed for the wishes of their own PTB. Lets prey for those in trouble and dead, but also prey that level heads have some say because if they culprits are Pakistani we are talking 2 countries with nuclear capabilities in India and Pakistan.

Respects

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join