It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Under Terror Attack! At least ten people killed in Mumbai shootings: TV (now 125 +)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I sure hope there is no backlash over here.I can just see them now passing more laws to take away freedoms to protect you from terrorists.
This IS big.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Mayor of Madrid inside Oberoi Hotel when it was attacked - she is not injured.

As many as 40 western Hostages in Taj Hotel

a 3rd Mumbai 5-star hotel has come under attack, no details yet

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterRegal

No one is really saying it's a conspiracy. It's breaking news. Calm down. Jeez
I would not have heard about it if not for ATS. Go complain somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

In purely speculative terms, I would say that this could potentially further the wedge in geographical terms between Russia and China. I've heard this is why the Baltic and Middle Asian nations are being targeted in the first place.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

And it probably has nothing to do with terrorism.

Chances are there is a real reason for the violence and the News story is simply to spread fear.

Hurray.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Summary:

3 hotels in siege : Taj, Oberoi, Trident.. over 100 western nationals could be held hostage

4-5 cars hijacked.. 1 police jeep hijacked.. occupants indiscriminately firing while roaming the streets of Mumbai

Sniper Activity at Nariman House.. ranges ~ 4-500 meters.. people shot on streets and in surrounding buildings..

Navy and Army deploying blockades to restrict escape.. air surveillance initiated.. Paramilitary forces on the streets.. Army may move in..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
4 police officers confirmed dead

edition.cnn.com...

"Maharashtra CM has confirmed the Military is stepping in right now"

[edit on 26-11-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hotel Eyewitness account

video

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
www.indiamike.com...

Indiamike member JUDECQ is now saying a boat full of explosives at the gateway of india and also 5 police have now been killed.

and also member IGNITE has said that two terrorist have been shot dead at girgaum Chowpatty.

I speculate that the terrorists may have been heading for chowpatty beach (lots of foreigners there).

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
reply to post by MasterRegal

No one is really saying it's a conspiracy. It's breaking news. Calm down. Jeez
I would not have heard about it if not for ATS. Go complain somewhere else.

I am saying this is probably a conspiracy. The world is falling into fascism, into police states, because of the economic concentration of capitalism, which breeds oligarcs which ocasionally go fascist megalomaniacs. These people need fuel for the fire, pretexes for taking away liberties and imposing restrictions of movement and transport. That is why they fund these sort of events.

I don't know I'm right, but I know I am probably right.

They also want fear, lots of fear, to help with the closing down of society, with the lowering in frequency of mankind. Let's see how this plays out.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Who cares, it is India. Call me when it is in our backyard.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Hotel Eyewitness account

video

Holy crap, thats one lucky guy, lucky enough he looks foreign.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
2 terrorists killed and possibly 2 captured alive.. This was from one of the rampaging hijacked cars..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
"Deputy Inspector General was killed in a shootout.. and now the Chief of the Anti Terrorist Squad has been shot"

Says bombay television news.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Man if I had been there I would have been speaking some spanish pretty quick. No americano, americano es mal.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus3

Don't forget the railway station.

Sixty people have been killed in gunfire at Mumbai's main railway station

[...]

At least 200 people were injured in firing outside the city's main Chhatrapati Shivaji railway station

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

ATS chief now confirmed dead.. R.I.P.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You guys are sort of making CNN look bad... The information on CNN is about twenty minutes behind. Keep up the good work and thank you all.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Any wagers that we won't ever get to hear anything that the two supposed "terrorists" who were taken alive might have to say?

This was obviously a suicide mission and if something happens to the "live terrorists" this will lend credence to the idea that there is more moving behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Yeah, um I doubt we are going to hear about the two 'alive' terrorists. Don't know if I'm going to lose sleep over that though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join