India Under Terror Attack! At least ten people killed in Mumbai shootings: TV (now 125 +)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Al Jazeera reports that a car bomb exploded at a "domestic airport" in Mumbai, also that the terror attacks are still growing with new incidents being reported outside Mumbai. A police chief (unnamed) tells Reuters that gunmen still holed up in buildings, a confrontation between police and gunmen at a hospital (also unnamed). Gunmen have attacked at least 7 locations with AK-47's and explosives, new attacks reported at cinema, hotels and hospitals - at least 80 dead, over 250 injured throughout Mumbai. Taj hotel is one place where gunmen opened fire (per NDTV), a BP petrol station has been destroyed - large explosion.

Will add more as it comes in

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
8 sites now attacked. Spreading to suburbs and a loud blast about 10 minutes ago. The Indian army are on alert.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterRegal

Maybe because this IS a conspiratorial effort?! Why do people like to claim that conspiracies don't happen? In fact, they happen every day!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Just heard on the news on tv as I was getting up that there were gunmen shooting at a hospital somewhere.

Bout 20 aussies somewhere pinned down, didnt hear exactly where.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Anyone want to speculate as to why India was chosen as an attack point?

Hopefully this ends soon before more people are harmed.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Per Al Jazeera:

The taxi exploded on an express highway near Mumbai Airport, not on the property as earlier reported.

A European Parliamentary delegation is reportedly in the Taj Hotel where explosions are being reported

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Oh my god...

I have relatives and friends in Mumbai.

This should not be happening, Mumbai is an amazing place, so different to any place on earth. The people are amazing and the hustle and bustle of the city is unlike anywhere i have ever been.

This is horrible. I'm shocked.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Anyone want to speculate as to why India was chosen as an attack point?

Hopefully this ends soon before more people are harmed.

This might explain it . . .

India has witnessed a series of co-ordinated attacks in recent months. A little-known Islamic group, the Islamic Security Force-Indian Mujahedeen, claimed responsibility for serial blasts last month in which 80 people died in India's northeast state of Assam.

Sounds like an 'internal' issue as opposed to global terrorism.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by GoalPoster]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
reply to post by MasterRegal

Because you're on a conspiracy theory website?

Anyways. I noticed that a report came out saying New York public transportation was at risk of suicide bombings/terrorist attacks. I would expect such warnings/attacks to increase as time comes for Bush to leave office.

So it doesn't matter if there is absolutely no evidence of a conspiracy, just call it a conspiracy for the hell of it?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm gonna link you to Indiamike, which is essentially a travellers meeting hub and often contains first hand new.

www.indiamike.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Gunmen have now opened fire inside the Marriott Hotel outside Mumbai, no details yet on casualties

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

the guy in the CNN video is saying its Jewish terrorists

hmmm

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Major Indian new channel now states that it is UNSAFE to be on the streets of Mumbai ANYWHERE.. It is requesting people to not group and rubberneck(common in such cases), not to go outside, and if outside find the nearest shop etc. and take cover..

Also sniper activity may be occurring.. victims seem to have been targetted from distances greater than 3-400 meters. People being shot in their homes in this area.. This is at Nariman House.. rooftop may have multiple snipers..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
www.indiamike.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

80 people dead according to Indian news
[edit on 26-11-2008 by mr-lizard]

[edit on 26-11-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Nariman House is supposed to a majority Jewish occupancy building.

Oberoi Hotel : Terrorists asking reception and hotel staff for specific room numbers of western guests.. Over 100 non-indian nationals could have been rounded up..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So they've got hostages and we're still waiting for authorities to assess the situation.

Who the hell are they?

What will they demand?

This is unreal. I can't believe it.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
reply to post by warrenb

Nariman House is supposed to a majority Jewish occupancy building.

Oberoi Hotel : Terrorists asking reception and hotel staff for specific room numbers of western guests.. Over 100 non-indian nationals could have been rounded up..

I have a feeling this is going to be catastophic, i hope not, god bless them people..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ordo ab Chaos. This bit would be the chaos. Whoever is doing this is, in all probability, being funded by some rich neoimperialist somewhere, so now is the time to pay close atention to whats going on and not believe the mass media talking heads on anything beyond the death toll.

This is probably the swan dance of false flag terror, should be over soon. And then we will know what military-industrial complex was to blame. My guess is the British, via the Americans, with Zionist Khazarian aristocracy mixed in, but lets wait and see. Would be nice if people kept an eye on Indian news media over the next few weeks.

I am saddened that, as usual, innocent americans and english are being hit. I am even more saddened at the likelihood that their own countrymen engineered the events.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
CNN just said 3 five- star hotels were hit and that Americans are the target. They are asking for specific room numbers where "westiners" are staying.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Taj Hotel..

People stuck in the hotel rooms were calling on their cell phones..

Now cell phones jammed and complete all TV/cable communication media cut off in the hotel..
People inside may not even know that they are in a hostage situation..

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join