It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India being attacked by terrorists right now, sky news live.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
At least four people were killed and 25 wounded in a series of shootings around India's financial capital Mumbai on Wednesday night, with two five-star hotels among the targets in what police called a terror attack.

I am watching Sky News, it is now 18.42 GMT, and Sky are reporting that India is under attack from terrorists, reports are saying 25 dead, and battles ongoing with the terrorists.

People close to the attacks are reporting 16 dead.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26/11/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It seems the people of India are also suffering from these atrocities, reports of hand grenades being used, and automatic fire, from what i can see on TV, people are running and trying to hide, and this is still going on right now.

Surely there has to be a way better then the current method for finding those responsible, I feel for these people.

Please update if you hear more? and I shall do the same.

Azz

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

A tourist on Sky is saying the people who are doing this, were asking people where they were from, asking if they where British or Americans, one tourist was asked and replied Italian and they moved on to the next people, and then started shooting people.

[edit on 26/11/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I guess the fact that this was the first thread about these attacks means nothing anymore, thread moved and a 500 point applause, not that it really matters, just proving a point I suppose, is it a case of its not what you know but who you know, this isnt even an attempt to boot it.

Just to be clear, this thread was moved from Breaking Alternative News Forum.

Sleeping dogs and all that ya know?

Mods please remove the 500 points, I would rather not have them as an attaboy thanks..

azz

[edit on 28/11/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hey there,

Sometimes other threads kick of big when there is a big event happening, as it may have got the replys just as people where looking,

It happens to us all and to me many times

Right what we should do though is have this as a big update thread too,. The other thread is so big that its hard to see all the latest information through many comments and thoughts on the matter,

So i think it would be a great idea to get a full scale update here? What do you think?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

man, that's bad luck, twice in one week. i don't think it's a who you know thing, i think its a top of the recent posts thing.

reply to post by asala

i could use an update, i'm having a really hard time following the story and the news is talking about scaling back their coverage.

[edit on 28/11/08 by pieman]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So what we know so far,

The death toll has reached 143,

The manager of the hotel Taj and his 2 little children and wife are thought to have also been shot,

5 hostages found dead in the Jewish Center,

Armed terrorist still remain in the Taj Hotel,

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yep there saying the reasons for that are the terrorists have blackberry phones and are kinda watching the coverage,

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
yeah, so they've been saying, doesn't sound right to me, maybe too much time on ATS but i don't see how it makes that much of a difference weather they know exactly where the cops are outside, seems strange.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
worth keeping an eye on the twitter feed also

search.twitter.com...

There is people updating who are there,

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
death toll is said to be 155 now, According to AFP media,

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Alot of talk on twitter is saying that they may have cornered the men and that the seige may be coming to an end, ALL Unconfirmed,

Ok Newline is saying its still ongoing and that there is 2 men still in there,

[edit on 28-11-2008 by asala]

new topics

top topics

join