It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding Stocks to invest in during the Crisis. (Day Trading)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
People here at ATS should make a list of stocks that are good for Day Trading.

For Example: Pilgrims Pride Chicken (PPC)
went from .29 to .88 in a matter of two days.

Somebody got rich quick. I have a friend that bought a few thousands shares at .34 cents.
Another opportunity I missed out on.

Anybody else want to contribute a few good stocks that are good for day trading?

Anyone?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
finance.google.com...
PC

and now it's up to $1.20

.29 to 1.20 in a matter of two days?

wow.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well, my suggestion to you is look for where all the volume is going. Try and ride the waves. I bought Ford at 1.40 because I figured they would be getting a bail out and it is now trading after hours at 3.08. I personally believe investing NOW in Ford will still give you the opportunity to ride some of the wave. I can see Ford increasing 5%-50% over the next few days before the CEO's go to Washington again and afterwards (depending on how well it went). I say Ford and not GM because Ford is not facing bankruptcy as they still have cash on hand and a credit line while GM is in dire straits.

After this, I don't know how things are going to go. All I know is, that commodities will probably decrease again. After the beginning of January I think the huge rallies will recede once again into fear. That is when it is time to buy commodities when oil goes lower and gold goes lower.

Unfortunately nobody has magic stocks. In this market it is a mob mentality. Right now it is the auto stocks that the mob is swarming into. They won't be there forever.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Ford was trading at $4 before the October crash with the indexes at levels we're not going to see again for a long while. With another $10 Billion of bailout debt on their balance sheet, possible warrants to the government causing share dilution and rising unemployment, tighter credit, etc... If I was you, I would take my profit at $3 and not look back.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Keep your eye on apple stock . I told my uncle to pick some up just two weeks ago when it was at 88 its now at 92.67 and will in all likelihood be over 100 this time next week .

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Ford was trading at $4 before the October crash with the indexes at levels we're not going to see again for a long while. With another $10 Billion of bailout debt on their balance sheet, possible warrants to the government causing share dilution and rising unemployment, tighter credit, etc... If I was you, I would take my profit at $3 and not look back.

You are looking at it in the wrong direction. Ford still has cash and credit. And yes, the money they are looking for from Congress will be a liability but it will also be an asset (cash). I have no plans to hold Ford for a long time. I plan on holding it for a few more days because right now the shares are being bought up because there will be a bail out (it doesn't make sense to leave before a bail out if people are still buying into it).

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Keep your eye on apple stock . I told my uncle to pick some up just two weeks ago when it was at 88 its now at 92.67 and will in all likelihood be over 100 this time next week .

Are you personally invested in Apple? And if not, why not? I just wonder why people tell others to buy stock when they themselves do not buy into them themselves.

new topics

top topics

join