It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds warn of terror plotting against NYC subways

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by dariousg

You're right. There is no such people as stupid Arab Muslim terrorists. They don't exist because as Bush pointed out its a religion of peace. That Beslan school attack that killed hundreds of children, it was the Russian govt. That attack on the Marine barracks in Lebanon in the 80s, it was the CIA. The Cole attack and the embassies attacks in Africa, all CIA. Attacks in the UK, MI6.

Arabs are too stupid and too peaceful to do such a thing. They wouldn't commit REAL terrorist attacks. Thats something the elites do only.

Did I say that? Not once did I say that other terrorists do not exist. I know that they do. However, do you realize the history of Al Qaeida? Who funded them? Who they are truly associated with?

What I AM saying is that certain factions of our own government have been caught in many lies before in our history. Lies that were used to further the advance of the military industrial complex and all associated with it.

Did Arabs fly planes into our buildings? Probably. Did our government do EVERYTHING in its power to prevent this? Seriously think about it. Have you listened to the Commission Report? It's full of conflicts.

In one breath they say the intel services are crap and were in disarray. Then they say how great they were. Then they say how they aren't trying to blame anyone and yet they go on with chapter after chapter describing WHY it WAS Osama.

It's a joke. And it's on you obviously.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just in time for the MACY's parade. I've always figured it was a fantastic target for the terrorists. 2 million people in NYC - on TV across the country - and easy access.

We went to the parade a few years back.

It was the most awesome weekend! We loved it.

(don't raz me on the word 'fantastic'. I was speaking from their point of view)

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
With all that has transpired following the 9/11 attacks, even if terrorists were to perpetrate a bombing in NYC [which I seriously doubt], who in the World, would believe for a second, that it was not another 'false flag' inside job!
It's unlikely that the US Government ,will ever be believed again, unless of course the real perpetrators of 9/11 are brought to justice.

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by horsegiver

You mean like the 9/11 perps? That kind of justice?

No, the US has officially lost any and all credibility. There's no going back. The fat lady has sung the last note.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just passing through with a pause for thought.

How many terrorist attacks has there been world wide?
What has been the death toll in total(ball park figure) from these attacks?
Lastly what is the death toll in total for the ongoing war against terrorism?

My opinion is that there has been more deaths from the fight against terrorism than from the terrorism.
Wonder what your opinions are about this?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic

My opinion is that there has been more deaths from the fight against terrorism than from the terrorism.

My opinion is that you don't ignore something if you don't think it's not killing enough people.

Unless you are a coward, that is.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic
Just passing through with a pause for thought.

How many terrorist attacks has there been world wide?
What has been the death toll in total(ball park figure) from these attacks?
Lastly what is the death toll in total for the ongoing war against terrorism?

That is true.
Whether we like to read it or not.
There has been factually more deaths from the war against terror.
Than the actual terror.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Terrorism is very real but we're not all going to die. Do you not want relevant information when it's available or not? And anyway, the point of this wasn't to warn or scare the people so that they make precautions, but the authorities responsible for providing a safe and secure environment in that subway system. So now scurry off and go about your lives.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
with the atrocities the government have committed, I am truly
shocked that ANYONE would trust ANYTHING that they tell us...

no wonder we have EXTREME conspiracy theorists..

when we have been so wickedly lied to and fu*^ed with
its easy to start seeing conspiracy in every corner.

because of "their" traitorous actions towards the people,
we "the people" are left with little choice but to question
everything "they" tell/show/ us.

I don`t know where all the pro government bloggers
are coming from lately but it sure is saddening to say the least.

one might also go further to suggest that some are here (on ats and many
other forums) to help MOLD public opinion.
hmmmmm Goebels sure comes to mind here.

but I guess I will be called a tinfoil hat wearing ct.

No one will EVER convince me that TPTB care about us and are working in our best interest.
because I know in my heart that they are not.

subway attacks???? ya... what ever....
if there was any subway attacks. then I would bet that the attacks come from the very same people that are warning us..

if there are no attacks, the TPTB have released this info for
their own reasons/agendas ...... and not for our saftey..
not by a long shot...

unless you still think the world is flat.............lol

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
More fear mongering.
No evidence or no reason to believe that someone is actually planning this but yet they think they need to announce a possible threat.

The evidence is that they themselves are most likely planning it. They need another "terrorist attack" for their cause.

Originally posted by Maya432
No one will EVER convince me that TPTB care about us and are working in our best interest.
because I know in my heart that they are not.

The fact most people don't realize this is proof that mind control exists.

Originally posted by jibeho
Perhaps the high terror alert has been keeping us safe these past 8 years.

Well, maybe we need a higher terrorist alert to keep us even safer...

[edit on 27/11/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
All this conspiracy theorism is destroying our society and shielding our eyes from the very real threats we face.

Let me say I am at the top of the list of people who are critical of our government, its injustices, and its frightening foreign policy maneuvers. Let me also say, however, that I criticize them for what they do, not for what I presume them to be or what I think they may be doing.

That said, fear-mongering is very prevalent in American society. However, to say that it is meant to suppress people or advance some sinister conspiracy is ludicrous. If that were the case, then it would contradict every dynamic and law of power and social behavior in this country (like violating gravity). How exactly would intentionally scaring the American people help? Would it keep Americans off the NYC subway? Such a proposition is so stupid that if anyone in the U.S. government believes it would work, then they are TRULY stupid. Second, even if people stayed off the subways, how exactly would that help the "conspirators?" People would not be able to feed the system if they forced themselves to stay home.

There's no logic to the strategy, because such a strategy doesn't exist. Its as fake as these tired, old, lame conspiracy theories.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
All this conspiracy theorism is destroying our society and shielding our eyes from the very real threats we face.

I see your point. But the only reason people are automatically suspecting a conspiracy with everything is because they have been lied to so much. The deception our leaders subject us to is extremely powerful. And they are very, very good at it. People are starting to realize that the "good" people who rule us, are in fact, evil. And because they are pretending to be good, obviously, something's cooking...

Given that, it is fair to even assume that the "very real threats we face" could well be "sheilding our eyes" from what is really going on.

And it's not the conspiracy theorism that is destroying our society.

[edit on 27/11/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I see your point. But the only reason people are automatically suspecting a conspiracy with everything is because they have been lied to so much. The deception our leaders subject us to is extremely powerful. And they are very, very good at it. People are starting to realize that the "good" people who rule us, are in fact, evil. And because they are pretending to be good, obviously, something's cooking...

This is exactly my point. Flawed logic is another characteristic of conspiracism. Because they lie to us, they must be evil. How exactly does lying suddenly mean that they are evil? Its so easy to boil everything down to good and evil and demonize whoever we see as responsible for our ills. That is another characteristic of conspiricism, a flawed "us vs. them" mentality. If one were to actually analyze the organizations and institutions that run our society, then you would find that when they do lie, they are simply fulfilling a social role. There's nothing "good" or "evil" about it.

The simplistic thinking and flawed logic is why conspiracy theories are nothing more than deep-seated fantasies, mere excuses for why the world does not fit into one's paradigm and vision of how things should be.

Given that, it is fair to even assume that the "very real threats we face" could well be "sheilding our eyes" from what is really going on.

Coupled with the fact conspiracy theories have no base and nosense or fact behind it, it is not fair to assume anything.

And it's not the conspiracy theorism that is destroying our society.

If you realized how pervasive conspiratorial thinking is, then you'd agree that it plays a huge part in destroying society.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Because they lie to us, they must be evil. How exactly does lying suddenly mean that they are evil?

If someone lies to you then it means they have little regard for your well being, or that their own well being is at stake. Lying is malicious, no matter which way you look at it. Lying for the sake of one's safety is a highly inconsistent notion. The person will in all circumstances be safer knowing the full truth. If one thinks otherwise, they are truly deluded.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

Fear mongering? What dimension to you live in? Do you also think terrorism is completely fake?

Terrorism has been around for thousands of years and will continue to be around. You yourself may be deemed a terrorist one day depending on WHAT?WHO you think a terrorist is.

However I may as well let you in on a little secret. There was one single event that occured in the late 80s that propelled the "WAR ON TERROR" and "THE TERRORIST" to the the forfront of the American People and her Governments Agenda. Wanna Know what that event was???

Shhhhheshhhhh Keep this Under Your Hat...""THE COLD WAR ENDED""
And The Soviets were "NO LONGER" a threat!!!!!

Oh My What was our Goverment To Do.???? How would they convince The American Public they needed to take the necessary actions they need to take TO CONTINUE TO OPERATE their WAR MACHINES and keep the populace fearing for their lives. THE SOVIETS werent a threat any more.

So hence forth was Born "The War on Terror". Im not gonna do any research for you and post a bunch of links. All you have to do is check the time /date guideline on these events and you'll see for yourself.

The Terror We Have To Worry About Is With-In Our Own Borders and _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _...well I dont have to say it do I.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazarocka

Spare me your gibberish. I can't even understand what you're trying to say, actually. It's like a high speed blur of paranoid nonsense.

What language was that anyway?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
reply to post by Bazarocka

Spare me your gibberish. I can't even understand what you're trying to say, actually. It's like a high speed blur of paranoid nonsense.

What language was that anyway?

Snuff-It LM your talking to the Hand, Only A fool would'nt recognize the truth and ignore history as it repeats itself.
"Hope You Got You Guns Gus". There may come a time you need them. And like I said, "YOU MAY BE CALLED A TERRORIST YOUSELF".

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
If it were to happen, funny how terrorists are now choosing less conspicuous places where fewer camaras would be on them!

they surely dont wanna make the same mistake and be out in the open for everyone to spot their mistakes!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

If you realized how pervasive conspiratorial thinking is, then you'd agree that it plays a huge part in destroying society.

Being such a long time member, I can only guess that your membership to a conspiracy site is to try and save society?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
did they said what time and the names of the 9 terrorist and if they found koran book and passports? only people in america can be so naive most of it not all of it -_-

<< 1  2   >>

join