It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Ministry of Defense executive summary report.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Other than it's 'electromagnetic effects causing hallucinations and false memory' claims which have since been deemed invalid , this U.K. FOIA Ministry of Defense Executive summary report into UFOs/OVNIs makes for some interesting reading.

That Unidentified Arial Phenomenon (UAP or UFO) Exist is indisputable. Credited with the ability to hover, land, take off, accelerate to astonishing velocities and vanish. They can reportedly alter their direction of flight suddenly and clearly can exhibit acrodynamic characteristics well beyond those of any known aircraft or missle - either manned or unmanned.

The Conditions for the initial formation and sustaining what apparently bouyant charged masses, which can form, seperate, merge, hover climp, dive, and accelerate are not completly understood.

Dependant on a colour's temprature and aerosol density, it may be seen visually, either by it self generated plasma color, by reflected light, or silhouette by light blockage and background contrast.

Occationally and perhaps exeptionally, it seems a field with, undetermined characteristics can exist between certain charged bouyant objects in loose formation, the intervening space between them forms an area, viewed as a shape, often Triangular, from which the reflection of light does not occur. This is a key finding in the attribution of what have frequently black "Craft", often triangular and up to hundreds of feet in length.

www.mod.uk...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Holy Moley.

I wasn't expecting that.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This, like everything else I've ever read from the MoD (and there has been no shortage of it since I worked for them for nigh on a decade), is absolute tosh. You will never get the truth out of them because they aren't in the business of truth-telling. They are, however, in the business of disinformation, propaganda-milling, out-and-out lie manufacturing, whitewashing and sugar-coating all while maintaining the famous stiff upper lip because they all know they're being taken up the backside for a living.

They are unworthy of any credibility. Disregard anything they disseminate in the future unless you like the taste of feces.

Editing to add that you clearly only read the first bit there. Later it states that: "There is no evidence that any UAP, seen in the UKADR, are incursions by air-objects of any intelligent (extra-terrestrial or foreign) origin, or that they represent any hostile intent." Please read the whole document before you fan the flames of governmental disclosure under the FOIA. It's absurd to even think such a thing will ever happen, and even more so if you actually know these people.

[edit on 26/11/2008 by CosmicEgg]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Friends and I watched three fighter jets from Rome Air Force base NY being scrambled to chase one of those mothers all over the sky one evening, Quite entertaining especially the right angle turns and the sudden acceleration. I think the UFO enjoyed "playing " with the jets for a while before it lit out like a cat with it tail on fire.

Anyway I know they exist, I am just surprised a government would acknowledge the fact.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
They never did acknowledge it! Read the damn thing before you start patting them on the back. They have done no such thing! ffs....

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by Dermo

Friends and I watched three fighter jets from Rome Air Force base NY being scrambled to chase one of those mothers all over the sky one evening, Quite entertaining especially the right angle turns and the sudden acceleration. I think the UFO enjoyed "playing " with the jets for a while before it lit out like a cat with it tail on fire.

Anyway I know they exist, I am just surprised a government would acknowledge the fact.

CrimVelvet, thanks for the reply -it appears theres an awful lot of documentary evidence to show various governments (including the US and the UK) take the UFO subject seriously.
Its interesting that although the US Government has always maintained that the subject of UFOs is of no 'Defense Significance' and not a 'National Security' issue there are transcripts from the U.A.M.s case in 1989 where the U.S. Supreme court 'witheld' from the public over 10,000 declassifed UFO documents stating 'National Security' issues (so its all a bit contradictory and hypocritical).

Heres a great video featuring the work of Richard Greenewald Junior who has collated over 200,000 government documents pertaining to the UFO/OVNI subject:

Google Video Link

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Erm...you don't work for the gov't, do you? I mean, you wouldn't take any of this seriously if you did because that document was completely declassified in a few short years. It adds nothing to their 400-page "disclosure" disinfo package offered a couple of years ago. That was utter hot air and blather. Might do well to read the damned things, guys! If you know what you're reading and not what they want you to believe you're seeing, you would see that there is nothing of substance there. If there were, they wouldn't have put it out.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
this U.K. Ministry of Defense Executive summary report into UFOs/OVNIs (made available by the Freedom of information act) makes for some very interesting reading.

Hi Karl,

I agree that the relevant report (i.e. the Condign Report) makes for some interesting reading, but just to avoid possible confusion I think it is worth noting that the relevant report was made available to the public on the British Ministry of Defence's website on 15 May 2006.

There is a thread about the report started here on ATS started on 14 May 2006 HERE.

By the way, I see that the link I gave in that thread to my lengthy comments (about 25 pages long) on the Condign Report is no longer valid since the archives of the UFO UpDates mailing list are unfortunately no longer freely available to members of the public. Perhaps I should repost my article here on ATS (and some of the other material I had posted to UFO UpDates which cannot be accessed freely any more), but I'm not sure it would be appreciated if I reposted on ATS rather old articles of mine.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
See above for direct confirmation of my prior assertions.

gg!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
HOAx

Higher Order Animosity xfactor. Belligerent fools...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Hi Karl,
I agree that the relevant report (i.e. the Condign Report) makes for some interesting reading, but just to avoid possible confusion I think it is worth noting that the relevant report was made available to the public on the British Ministry of Defence's website on 15 May 2006.

There is a thread about the report started here on ATS started on 14 May 2006 HERE.
Kind Regards,
Isaac

Isaac, thanks for the reply and the clarification, will certainly look into that one.

Great thread on the Rockefeller briefing document btw - it should be compulsory reading for anyone with a healthy interest in this subject.
Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join