It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adbusters: Why won't anyone say they're Jewish?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Braatz]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Adbusters rocks my world. I look forward to my next issue like a junkie.

So, if we tie together all the strings...
Zelikow
www.commondreams.org...

This is a great article.
www.haaretzdaily.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I take issue with your characterization of Lyndon LaRouche as extremely right-wing and anti-Semitic. I'm not and never have been a supporter of his organization, but I do know he has a Quaker religious background, and that he once married a Jewish woman with whom he had at least one child, and that he has excellent analysts, historians and writers working for his organization, many of whom are Jews.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Condorcet:

I have tried to follow the submission guidelines:

Intro

Url

Supporting Paragraphs

My Comments

Therefore, my comments come into play after the word "Comment" which is in bold, and any further excerpts are in italics.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Braatz
"Drawing attention to the Jewishness of the neocons is a tricky game. Anyone who does so can count on automatically being smeared as an anti-Semite." -Kalle Lasn, Editor, Adbusters

[url=http://www.canada.

i'm jewish

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by teenagehousewife

Originally posted by Braatz
"Drawing attention to the Jewishness of the neocons is a tricky game. Anyone who does so can count on automatically being smeared as an anti-Semite." -Kalle Lasn, Editor, Adbusters

[url=http://www.canada.

i'm jewish

ok.... not trying to be rude.. but what's your point? You could write a little bit more...

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Another touchy subject: Making a list of jews.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It's sad, really. I have no direct answer other than speculation to your question, Braatz.

Lately, certain elements pushing for further racial segregation have been targeting jewish people. This sort of thing has been going on for a long time, and I think it is a direct product of an evil branch of zionism. Zionists are not the same as jews; they are only people who pretend to be jewish as a scapegoat. In effect, making people hate not the zionists themselves, but jewish people as a whole. it is my honest opinion that this is WRONG and needs to stop. This is the same kind of ignorance that people have when they assume just because someone chooses to wear a turban, that they are automatically a terrorist.

The same is probably applicable to those people you have listed as part of the neocon coalition, as the same pattern can be observed in the past. It wasn't jewish people that forced the creation of an Israeli state, it was zionists with a plan. These same zionists supported and agreed with Hitler's plan (seriously) that jewish people are a separate race. They proved this sort of mindset when they shipped thousands of jewish people to Palestine in the late 1930's and early 1940's.

bottom line:
all this naysaying about jewish people is just another form of a scapegoat for the real propogators of trouble and despair. It's really when these people join the satanic zionist club when they become influential and popular, and once again, zionism is not judiasm. TO say that both are one and the same is an insult to all those of the jewish faith.

top topics

join