It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RARE! actual footage of recovery of dead alien at roswell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
A rare 38 second clip of footage of a recovery of one of the roswell aliens.......
this is real, theres no way at all you can fake the reaction of all the people runing over to look.... hell, even the people carrying the stretcher cant take their eyes off of it!
And just a word of warning if ure going to bombard this thread with `cgi` or `this was discussed in july 2003 why are we going into it again`.... then dont bother replying

skeptics your game is up... denying the obvious isnt cool anymore!

ps at the 14/15 second mark watch EVERY FRAME

[edit on 26-11-2008 by elliotplejaren]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry,but i just LOVE the way that all this "rare" or "banned" footage always turns up on youtube,the biggest public video site on the net.

I mean,fair doo's,I've never seen this video before,but it's hard to make anything out in it,to be honest.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I'm sorry,but i just LOVE the way that all this "rare" or "banned" footage always turns up on youtube,the biggest public video site on the net.

I mean,fair doo's,I've never seen this video before,but it's hard to make anything out in it,to be honest.

erm reason being that anybody can go to an internet cafe upload it get the hell out of there... no way of being traced!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this very interesting part of a MOVIE, i didn't know it was RARE.
You may want to take a look at this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
especially where it reads, in the OP:
Admin edit: This footage is part of the British comedy "Alien Autopsy" which is actually quite a good film. It was being shown here in the UK on Sky Movies only a couple weeks back.

SimonGray

Or maybe this post will enlighten you:

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
The relevant footage (referred to by some researchers as "the end clip") was part of a movie. I've seen the movie and can confirm that the footage was in it.

I've cut and pasted below some relevant details from my database of infamous UFO videos.

I think the following details are fairly significant to assessing the credibility of the clip (particularly the first and final points...).

(1) The end clip appeared at the end of the movie "Alien Autopsy" (2006) starring the British comic duo "Ant and Dec". That movie was a comedy.

(2) The comedy was produced with the assistance of Ray Santilli (the chap behind the original "alien autopsy" footage), and he appeared in the movie itself. See the relevant entries in the IMDB movie database at the links below:
imdb.com...
imdb.com...

(3) Santilli has admitted that the movie tells the true story behind the infamous "alien autopsy" footage, and has appeared in a documentary with others involved in the hoax to reveal how it was done (although he insisted [with a big grin on his face] that the infamous "alien autopsy" footage was a "reconstruction", not a "hoax").

(4) British researcher Philip Mantle contacted an executive of the company that made the movie (QWERTY Films) and that executive confirmed that the end clip was made for the movie. See:
/5m3o7u

It is interesting to see various webpages claim that the source of the end clip is unknown.

As I've mentioned in a previous thread, one of those webpages also includes a well known hoaxed photograph with a caption claiming that the source of the photograph is unknown...

CONCLUSION: Calling this footage a "hoax" would be like calling the movie "Star Wars" a hoax. They were both intended simply as entertainment. Enjoy them - but don't take either one as being videos of actual events...

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26/11/2008 by internos]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
CONCLUSION: Calling this footage a "hoax" would be like calling the movie "Star Wars" a hoax. They were both intended simply as entertainment. Enjoy them - but don't take either one as being videos of actual events...

However, in the context of this thread this video is a hoax, because someone was trying to pass it off as evidence of a real-life extraterrestrial, and something other than what it really is. I am not saying elliotplejaren is a hoaxer, far from it; he was duped by the real perpetrator.

Originally posted by elliotplejaren
And just a word of warning if ure going to bombard this thread with `cgi` or `this was discussed in july 2003 why are we going into it again`.... then dont bother replying

A warning that you have no power to back up. While you have not presented evidence of extraterrestrial visitation, you have presented evidence that the truth is of little concern to you.

Originally posted by elliotplejaren
skeptics your game is up... denying the obvious isnt cool anymore!

You know what is even more "uncool?" Jumping to conclusions, based on scant evidence and without doing a modicum of research.

Skeptics are not the problem here. They are not standing in the way of proof. Evidence will stand on it's own merits, regardless of what any skeptic has to say. This is just another example of how the UFO believers are their own worst enemy.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Seeing that there is an open thread on this topic, we can discuss the film there.

Thank you.
Thread closed.

top topics

join