It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Liquor Store?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I was looking up some alex jones vids and ghost # and I came across a really weird video. It's basically some guy with a camera walking around some neighborhood. It contains all kinds of text talking about mass suicides, a dog monster, and a witch house.

I've did searches on here but haven't been able to come up with anything. I'm sorry if this has been posted before. I just wanted to know if anyone had seen this video or knew if it was a hoax or not. I really could not make much sense out of the text. Thanks in advance to anyone who can debunk/prove this.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-11-2008 by ProjectBCB]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Homemade Blair witch Project? The guy filming does not come off as a professional paranormal investigator. Camera work was terrible, the liquor store footage was completely dark and showed nothing. So all you have a is a story concocted by the creator and film of a guy in an alley. Not really scary to me. Without the story it's absolutely nothing.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing, man! It strook me as very similar to blair witch. I mean, he says he found the camera its self in an old witches house.

new topics

join