It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just sharing a paranormal dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Just thought i'd share this dream i had last night, let me know your opinions.

I was in a house, in the dream it was my house, but it bares no resembelance to my real home. I was upstairs with my brother, in what i think was my bedroom. We were talking, but he seemed on edge and left the room.
He then called to me from the landing, so i went to see what was wrong. He was looking at the window above the staircase which was slightly ajar. He then exclaimed that the window was not like this when he first came ino my room. I thought nothing of it.
Me and my brother went down stairs to say goodnight to my mother who was in bed in a room downstairs. The room was large with bare walls. As i walked in i recall my mother saying something strange although i do not remember what. Then a purple spot on the ceiling appeared next to where the light bulb was hanging, the light began to flash.
In reality I am skeptical of the paranormal, but at this point in the dream i remember saying to myself that what was happening was a paranormal incident. My brother and mum were in the bed but i was sat on the egde. Then the bedroom door which had previously been closed opened.
At this point my eyes closed and and i was finding it hard to open them. Not through fear, it just felt as if they were glued shut, i could only open half of my right eye. I could see nothing that entered the room but was aware that something did enter and that it was approaching me.
I then felt whatever it was touch my ear, it was a soft touch but threatening that moved down to my throat, then my chest. I tried to shout but out of fear only croaks would come out. I was trying to say 'leave' or 'plaese leave' i tried over and over to say this but nothing would come out. All the time this was happening i was aware that i now believed in the paranormal.
I then awoke. Realising it was only a dream (although it was the most vivid i have had in a long time). My belief in the paranormal quickly faded as i realised it had all been a product of my own imagination.

So, any thoughts, similar dreams?

Edit: for coherency

[edit on 26-11-2008 by skepticsnake]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Classic! Coming into your own. Coming of age. Separation from childhood leaving family behind. Opening window to future. The unknown beckons.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Those dreams often appear when you focus on something new, in this case aliens, the paranormal etc. Sorry, but i don't think this dream was anything more than a dream, maybe some kind of weakened lucid dreaming.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'm dissapointed with the reply. I was hoping more for similar stories than amateurish interpreations.

new topics

top topics

join