It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Christian or a Paulian?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

No, I figured I would start with a little water-into-wine first. Crash a few weddings.

teehee.

Neglected to mention to you in my last post that I do enjoy your writings. They make me smile and plus the amusement factor is definitely a plus too.

Judgement is your "life-blood", so, your "last judgement" is the end of time.

When did "Now" occur for you? I know that is an oxymoron; humor me, okay?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.I.B.
Ah, to help free those caught in the illusion. But what does it matter if it is all an illusion? Afterall, you said: "Christ consciousness" does not exist.

Nothing in the illusion matters. It only matters that you, the lost Son of God, come to know yourSelf again. This is the only thing you really *need*. Knowing yourSelf, you need nothing, and especially, you do not need the world [illusion].

From the way you are talking, I would think that you would have been assumed into the rainbow light as the Buddhists have been known to do, or maybe as Elijah was and then wasn't... POOF into the ineffable in the case of the former or into the upper realms as it was for the latter.

I am preparing the way for the Lord. What this means is I am removing the obstacles that prevent the Lord from taking over. I am in the process of baptism in which I allow words of truth to constantly flow through my mind until the false beliefs and false desires are washed away, making way for the Lord. In this process, I am identifying with the lord, and in this way, I partake of the "Lord's Supper". As I partake, I invite any and all to join me in a feast of wisdom. At the same time, I am "fasting" from the thoughts of the world, and "resting" from its confusion. I am also saving my appetite for truth by emptying the self-concept I call "me" of the temptations of the world.

When this process has reached critical mass, so-to-speak, there will only be an empty shell of trust. The "Lord" will then come to fill it up with himSelf, and then I will really be feasting. The process of emptying the shell of what defines "me" may seem to take time. But the moment the shell is empty, the Lord will come suddenly, and I will be transformed in the blink of an eye, and I will "see". I will "see" what the Lord prefers to see...the truth. Christ is the truth, so I will see Christ beyond all that would veil Christ. Bodies veil Christ. The world veils Christ, masking him from sight.

Christ "sees" a another world beyond this one, which reflects his glory, instead of deflecting it. As I said, the world is a self-concept. This is the world that GoD gives the prodigal Son who has made a terrible self-concept. This world is given through the Holy Spirit, who is the savior of the prodigal Son, and so, the "savior of the world". The Father gave the prodigal Son the Holy Spirit to bring him back home. He comes home by passing through another world which represents the Son of God in consciousness. Whereas, the experience of the prodigal Son is an "optical delusion of consciousness", the world the Holy Spirit makes and sees truly represents the glory of the Son of God and is "seen" as an optical solution. It appears suddenly, "as upon the clouds of heaven", when the empty "tomb" is filled with the light of the Lord, that eyes may "see".

The world is a dark tomb for the "dead" Son of God. When you "die with Christ", you identify with the whole world as a false self-concept. In the light, you can see the Son of God as he is reflected in consciousness. So its a whole new world where there is no such thing as death. For a while, there is some overlap where one seems "in the world but not of the world". This is the "borderland", a time of miracles...Christmas time...distributing "gifts" [miracles] to any and all. This is the time Jesus is most famous for. But it came after he prepared the way for the Lord.

One passes through this world, "Christ", on the way to the Father, which is "in Heaven". Heaven is the Son's natural realm, which is "not of this world" of consciousness, perception, and symbols. But on the way there, he passes through a world of symbols in conscious perception. It is from this "place" that the Son makes his final decision to go home. But he goes as "one"...as he came.

Christ!

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Christ!]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

Well, Christ!, I have no doubt that all you speak of for yourself will be accomplished in this lifetime.

It is good that the progression and process will not be taking you by surprise as it has been for some.

All the best to you.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

When did "Now" occur for you? I know that is an oxymoron; humor me, okay?

I am not claiming a "now" moment as of yet. See my previous post about the moment which "comes suddenly". I would call my progress a "process". It takes wisdom to select the right Teacher. That is my claim to fame, having cultivated the wisdom to select the Teacher who taught Jesus everything he knew. That Teacher is sometimes called "Christ"...sometimes called "Holy Spirit". The Holy Spirit represents Christ to what has denied Christ...the "prodigal Son". The Holy Spirit is the mediator between reality and illusions, hence, mediating between the Father and his prodigal Son. The prodigal son expresses himself as many things, including "man". So the Spirit is the mediator between GoD [the truth], and "man"...which is a machine that traps the mind of the prodigal Son into limited compartments. This "destroys" the mind of the "one" Son.

"Temple" is a metaphor for the Son's mind. So, man destroys the mind of Christ, desecrating its holiness [wholeness] with the unholiness [fragmentation] of individualized little idols which "tempt" the Son of God to see himself as a self-concept: limited...weak...needy...helpless...ect.

This is the "temple" of which Jesus spoke, "destroy this temple and I will raise it up in three days". What happens with Jesus in parody happens with the mind of the Son of God in the making [breaking] and unmaking [atonment] of this world [self-concept]. Man [many idols] "destroys" the "temple" [mind] of the GoD, but as it is cleansed through baptism [washing], the "money changers" [fakes, illusions, counterfieters, sellers of guilt] are driven out and the world will "pass away".

I am moving toward a "now" moment as I become one with my Teacher, putting on his words as if they were mine...walking a mile in his shoes so-to-speak. Maybe that is kind of sneaky, but these sneakers feel great! Its as if I can run faster!

Christ!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

I am moving toward a "now" moment as I become one with my Teacher, putting on his words as if they were mine...walking a mile in his shoes so-to-speak. Maybe that is kind of sneaky, but these sneakers feel great! Its as if I can run faster!

Not only that, but they are the brightest and most attractive ones, ever!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Christ!

Not only that, but they are the brightest and most attractive ones, ever!

Sorry about calling you "ludicrously insane beliefs" about the Son of God. Rather, I think of you as Peter. I think of Peter as satan. Just kidding.
Peter tried to talk Jesus out of "dying". And as I have explained, unless the self-concept "dies", it cannot make way for the Lord. And if Jesus did not make way for the Lord, then he would not have fulfilled his role in the atonement...without which, none would be saved, so-to-speak. The crucifixion was not Jesus' contribution to the atonement. It was the resurrection. As the resurrection is understood correctly, it provides a basis for forgiveness. Without forgiveness, there can be no atonement of the Son of God, for greivances keep him fragmented. The resurrection says that the Son of God cannot be harmed. If there is no harm done, then there is no basis for guilt. Guilt, then, is a false concept. In this way, an understanding of the resurrection "takes away the sins of the world".

My comments about others are comments about thoughts in my mind. In the clearing process, I am vigilant to the fact that I have "ludicrously insane beliefs about the Son of God"...otherwise I would not be a "man". Vigilance bekons me to address false thoughts as they come up in my mind. What others think are thoughts in my mind because the world is a self-concept of "me" as I identify with Christ, or, the "wayward Son".

As I clear those thoughts, I clear my mind. So teaching is primarily for the teacher, that he may learn. In this way, I can run faster with a lighter load. This is the prime motive for sending apostles out to teach. It is primarily for the apostles progress in baptism. To be baptised in "the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit" is to understand the gospel as I am sharing it with you. I know only the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit as reality. I understand the concept of a split mind, and how the Holy Spirit bridges a communication gap. As I identify only with reality, I identify with the Son of God, and all else is washed away...including any concept of manhood/personhood.

Peter symbolizes faith in an unhealed mind. I see that you are trying...working on wisdom. My holiness blesses you! GoDspeeD.

Christ!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

Sorry about calling you "ludicrously insane beliefs" about the Son of God. Rather, I think of you as Peter. I think of Peter as satan. Just kidding.

ROFL!!!

Thank you. I had no hard feelings towards you, truly.

Peter tried to talk Jesus out of "dying". And as I have explained, unless the self-concept "dies", it cannot make way for the Lord. And if Jesus did not make way for the Lord, then he would not have fulfilled his role in the atonement...without which, none would be saved, so-to-speak. The crucifixion was not Jesus' contribution to the atonement. It was the resurrection. As the resurrection is understood correctly, it provides a basis for forgiveness. Without forgiveness, there can be no atonement of the Son of God, for greivances keep him fragmented. The resurrection says that the Son of God cannot be harmed.

True.

If there is no harm done, then there is no basis for guilt. Guilt, then, is a false concept. In this way, an understanding of the resurrection "takes away the sins of the world".

Guilt is one of the many false concepts, to which some people cling to for their identity.

My comments about others are comments about thoughts in my mind.

As they are for everyone, too.

In the clearing process, I am vigilant to the fact that I have "ludicrously insane beliefs about the Son of God"...otherwise I would not be a "man". Vigilance bekons me to address false thoughts as they come up in my mind. What others think are thoughts in my mind because the world is a self-concept of "me" as I identify with Christ. As I clear those thoughts, I clear my mind.

Yes. And, I have seen the insanity.

So teaching is primarily for the teacher, that he may learn. This is the prime motive for sending apostles out to teach. It is primarily for the apostles progress in baptism.

Indeed.

Peter symbolizes faith in an unhealed mind. I see that you are trying...working on wisdom. My holiness blesses you! GoDspeeD.

Thank you.

Try to keep in mind as you continue in your unfolding journey that the lesser lights can not see nor always understand the brighter lights just as those in the darkness do not recognize those in the light. No biggie, really, they are all in the Light.

Peace, Love and Wisdom be with you.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

That's fine; you don't have to. Nor do you have to strive to figure out why Christ Jesus said "all these things will be added to you" as well as why he is speaking in present tense about those blessings.

See how easy it is for those whom you say are deceived to just go right past anything that doesn't line up with what they think?

all these things will be added to you however is not in the present tense.

It is easy for anyone to make any claim. For this very reason I do not trust what someone says directly, and for this reason I look for understanding in what is being said. If there is no understanding, then there is not truth in it for me.

I honestly could care less about the bible. I didn't learn from it, I still don't learn from it.

It was written specifically for those with revelations. So, really, that is truly unfortunate that you have deemed yourself either as unteachable or as already knowing it all.

That I do not take anyones word as authority has nothing to do with if I am teachable or know it all. I have foundations of understandings and when things are spoken that go against that understanding then I deny it. If there is understanding in it, then that is what I can learn from. That is what teaches me.

Edit: Well looks like my posting is getting cut off to, guess I'll try to finish again later instead of losing another post.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Edit: Well looks like my posting is getting cut off to, guess I'll try to finish again later instead of losing another post.

That happened to me too, twice. Some kind of glitch.

Sorry to hear that it happened to you too. I plan to do some control A and C prior to posting when not first composing offline. I used to have this as a habit due to this happening at other forums and looks like I should probably take up the habit again.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Hi again.

Thought I'd go ahead and address the portion of your post that did take.

That's fine; you don't have to. Nor do you have to strive to figure out why Christ Jesus said "all these things will be added to you" as well as why he is speaking in present tense about those blessings.

See how easy it is for those whom you say are deceived to just go right past anything that doesn't line up with what they think?

all these things will be added to you however is not in the present tense.

That's right it isn't.

Here's the verse in it's entirety:

But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Matthew 6:33

Those blessings are part of what will be added, in my opinion, due to him saying all and because the above statement is within the Sermon on the Mount wherein those blessings are given.

We have a responsibility to seek first the kingdom and God's righteousness, which is obtained from repentance, and those blessings will be added to us.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by L.I.B.

But how do you add to something if it is already present as you say? Only on the level of time does not actually exist could you do such a thing, which you dismissed as the reason when I mentioned it earlier.

Adding and taking away are only possible in the construct of time, and time consists of past, present and future.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Hi,

But how do you add to something if it is already present as you say?

I am going to need your help in order to answer this, because...

Only on the level of time does not actually exist could you do such a thing, which you dismissed as the reason when I mentioned it earlier.

Adding and taking away are only possible in the construct of time, and time consists of past, present and future.

These two statements, to me, are contradictory; yet, you used them both to propose the "only" possible way it could work.

Perhaps it is just this head cold that is causing me not to link up the paradox that is presented and is causing your statements to confuse me. Then again, maybe there are other concepts you are thinking of that are behind each statement?

Help?

Thanking you in advance,
libby

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Those blessings are part of what will be added, in my opinion, due to him saying all and because the above statement is within the Sermon on the Mount wherein those blessings are given.

We have a responsibility to seek first the kingdom and God's righteousness, which is obtained from repentance, and those blessings will be added to us.

Think of it this way, GoD *Our Father* gave everything to his Son...his entire "Kingdom". In the Kingdom of God, having and being are the same. So, the Son is the Kingdom of God. Seeking more than everything, the Son wanders away from the Kingdom in his mind. Seeking more than everything, "everything" is sacrificed...taken away...lost. So, all seeking beyond the Kingdom leads to sacrifice, scarcity, and loss. Should the Son turn around ["repent"], and seek instead what is his, what is his is restored ["added"] to what sacrifice left him with [nothing].

In reality, nothing is added to the Kingdom of GoD. Nothing can be added to the Kingdom of GoD. Adding to the Kingdom of GoD has produced...nothing [the "world", "the universe", time]. When nothing is gone, everything will appear again...unchanged...as it was, is, and always shall be.

This is the parable of the "prodigal" [wayward Son], told and retold in various ways. Where does the wayward Son go? Where can he go? Where can "everywhere" run to? Where does "everything" go when it wants to hide? Where does *no place* go when it wants to find a "place" to lay its "head"? It goes...insane. It withdraws into its own little world in its own mind. Such is "the universe".

Christ!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Christ!]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Christ!

But, since you haven't and are still enmeshed in the illusion too, as you come alive to Christ, what kind of consciousness will you have? What kind of body will you then have? True, the labels don't matter, but just for the "illusion's" want for definition, please advise.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by L.I.B.]

The birds have their nests, and foxes have their holes, but the repentant prodigal Son has no place to lay his head. He is beyond definition, encompassing all. Any kind of body is a definition.

Christ!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Hi,

I am going to need your help in order to answer this, because...

Only on the level of time does not actually exist could you do such a thing, which you dismissed as the reason when I mentioned it earlier.

These two statements, to me, are contradictory; yet, you used them both to propose the "only" possible way it could work.

Perhaps it is just this head cold that is causing me not to link up the paradox that is presented and is causing your statements to confuse me. Then again, maybe there are other concepts you are thinking of that are behind each statement?

Help?

Thanking you in advance,
libby

There are 2 realities we are talking about here. There is the reality of man, which has time. There is also the reality of god/heaven which does not. Where as man has a limited and unique perspective on things, and where as god does not.

This goes back to when I say this - In the eyes of god, the universe is static and does not move. There is no time, there is no separation. It is like if you took a movie film and stretched it out and look at the entire film at once. When you look at that movie film, there is no time, no change, it is just static.

Enter "man". Where as the only way to view that movie with time, movement and change is to take on a limited perspective of that film. As such, rather than viewing the entire movie at once, you are only allowed to view 1 small frame of the film, and these films change from frame to frame to create "time". You don't know whats going to happen in the future this way, and you don't see the past frames. This limited perspective is what creates the veil. This is where the separation comes from, this lie of separation is needed to create the universe and man.

And so only in the perspective of man are things able to be "added". In the perspective of god, they were always there. So it is a matter of which level we are going to look at here.

As Jesus is talking to "man", then when he says these will be added to YOU. To your limited perspective. You can't add to something which already knows all in an unlimited perspective. As in this way we are in the perspective of man, then it is "not yet present" or added into the perspective of those who are poor in spirit - but it will be later. When it starts being added is when the holy spirit teaches people, and that is the point when they are no longer poor in spirit.

Once these things are added they will not deny it or turn against it, and for that reason they are blessed and the kingdom of heaven is theirs. Always was in the eyes/perspective of God. They are still of the spirit of god, just poor in it. And all of the spirit of God will eventually return.

When we eat from the tree of knowledge, then we are to experience both good and evil. As they are poor in spirit all they have experienced is the lie. Once they experience the good, then they will have gotten both side, choose the good and thus go to heaven.

So in the perspective of god, all things are present already. In the perspective of man, these things are not yet present. As Christ! said before, Jesus(truth of knowing these things) is sacrificed so that the lie can live. So that people do not know the truth of what Jesus spoke of. And it ends when the truth returns and the lie can no longer live. Again, poor in spiirt = those who don't know better. Rich in spirit = those who do. Those who are rich in spirit are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake as they do not fear,or they have turned against god and keep the truth hidden for their own purposes - blasphemy against the holy spirit. Obviously Satan is rich in spirit knowing the truth and god, but does these things - which has a purpose, but is not my purpose - I am the student/product of the purpose.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

i think this thread should be entitled are you a gnostic or not.

i think you find that your OP is in error

for a start jesus as the apostles traveled around to the greek islands etc.

than you leave out the fact that peter gave the thumbs up to Paul.

thirdly Matt 10:6 states jesus sent the apostles to preach to the lost tribes. these had not made a full return and were still scattered across the globe.

Tertullian quote

All the limits of the Spains, and the diverse nations of the Gauls, and the haunts of the Britons — inaccessible to the Romans, but subjugated to Christ, and of the Sarmatians, and Dacians, and Germans, and Scythians, and of many remote nations, and of provinces and islands many, to us unknown, and which we can scarce enumerate? In all which places the name of the Christ who is already come reigns, as of Him before whom the gates of all cities have been opened, and to whom none are closed, before whom iron bars have been crumbled, and brazen gates opened

Gildas the Wise quote

These islands received the beams of light - that is, the holy precepts of Christ - the true Sun, as we know, at the latter part of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, in whose time this religion was propagated without impediment and death threatened to those who interfered with its professors.

tiberius croaked it in 37 AD and as for instance 1st corinthians is placed 55ad. this seems to place your argument as incorrect. Add that to the fact of some evidence that Joseph of Arimathea was in Britain

William of Malmesbury quote

St. Philip...coming into the country of the Franks to preach, converted many to the Faith and baptized them. Working to spread Christ's word, he chose twelve from among his disciples, and sent them into Britain. Their leader, it is said, was Philip's dearest friend, Joseph of Arimathea, who buried the Lord.

David

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Good morning to you, and thank you for going into more detail for me.

There are 2 realities we are talking about here. There is the reality of man, which has time. There is also the reality of god/heaven which does not. Where as man has a limited and unique perspective on things, and where as god does not.

Okay, I had considered that maybe you were thinking of this and combining the two realities in relating to this particular topic.

This goes back to when I say this - In the eyes of god, the universe is static and does not move. There is no time, there is no separation. It is like if you took a movie film and stretched it out and look at the entire film at once. When you look at that movie film, there is no time, no change, it is just static.

Okay, so in that perspective all things are in the present, and in that respect yes, I can see where you would say "Only on the level of time does not actually exist could you do such a thing".

Enter "man". Where as the only way to view that movie with time, movement and change is to take on a limited perspective of that film. As such, rather than viewing the entire movie at once, you are only allowed to view 1 small frame of the film, and these films change from frame to frame to create "time".

And so only in the perspective of man are things able to be "added".

Alrighty.

I think now I see why you said: "which you dismissed as the reason when I mentioned it earlier" in regards to the realm of no time.

Jesus was speaking to the crowds, to our realm, which has that perception of linear time. He wasn't speaking privately to his disciples about the mysteries. So, I probably was dismissive of the other concept due to thinking it was an unnecessary component due to it adding a complexity that need not exist concerning this topic.

Even though we are both aware of the different realities, just for now let us confine ourselves to the reality that we live in.

We both know that in our reality that there are the awake and the asleep, or however else you wish to phrase it. And it is, only in this realm of time that something can be added.

So, now to answer your question:

You can't.

Perhaps it would have been easier to see the progression if Jesus had begun his Sermon on the Mount with: But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Matthew 6:33; but he didn't.

He said seek first His kingdom and His righteousness. After that, "all these things will be added to you" and once added those things become present, an "is" state.

Just as you were mourning over the state of the world, and investigating (seeking) how people were manipulated and how religion is involved with that manipulation. And, then how you were putting yourself in another's point of view (His righteousness), with the result that you saw the hypocrisy, but you were not yet comforted.

Until that day when something was added to you that provided comfort.

There was a before state of being and an after state of being, wherein the beatitude "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted" became manifested in you... as are all the mentioned blessings in the sermon manifested in this realm and are added to people.

Perhaps there is an additional problem in accepting the beatitude concerning the poor in spirit other than just the phrase "poor in spirit".
Maybe there is also a conflict of concepts in how "the kingdom of heaven" is manifested in this realm? Is there?

Jesus said that it is theirs, present tense, for this realm... that it would be added to them after they seek God's kingdom and his righteousness.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by drevill

Hi,

Great post, appreciate it.

i think this thread should be entitled are you a gnostic or not.

That too might be an interesting thread all on it's own.

Do you think the term 'Christian mystic' would fall under gnostic?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

There was a before state of being and an after state of being, wherein the beatitude "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted" became manifested in you... as are all the mentioned blessings in the sermon manifested in this realm and are added to people.

Perhaps there is an additional problem in accepting the beatitude concerning the poor in spirit other than just the phrase "poor in spirit".
Maybe there is also a conflict of concepts in how "the kingdom of heaven" is manifested in this realm? Is there?

Jesus said that it is theirs, present tense, for this realm... that it would be added to them after they seek God's kingdom and his righteousness.

Aren't you agreeing with me? They are poor in spirit until it is added to them. What makes them look for it? The evil and the events of the world, it just keeps getting more and more apparent and in your face until you can't ignore it. Then you seek and get.

I was offered the chance to leave. So perhaps what you consider it to be added to you and what the kingdom of heaven is "manifested" in this realm is the difference.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Even though we are both aware of the different realities, just for now let us confine ourselves to the reality that we live in.

Look at this statement:

"...for now let us confine ourselves to the reality that we live in".

This shows the direction you are heading, and where your loyalties lie. It also teaches why anyone is "here" in the first place. There are not two realities. It is this kind of thinking that confines one's experience to the unreality of the illusion.

Your loyalties are making it difficult for you to interpret the word of GoD. When the words of the Holy Spirit are used to support the purposes of the illusion, they are - the truth is - forcefully bent and twisted beyond recognition.

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world". But his words are being used to support this world. That is when things get really confusing. None of his words are meant to support this world because none of the words of the Holy Spirit are for the world's purposes. The world's purpose is to teach you what you are nOt, to cut you "down to size", to keep you pinned "down to earth", and to beat the heaven out of you. The Holy Spirit teaches the hell out of you.

Those loyal to the world add things to themselves by means of magic...working hard...working smart...persistence...faith...auto-suggestion [self hypnosis]...fear of scarcity...fear of loss...ingenuity...etc.

Those who are loyal to the Kingdom of God "add" only as they *leave* the world. That is what it means to "seek the Kingdom first". It means to hold *exodus* as thier number one priority. As they leave, they rely not on magic, but miracles for their comfort and well-being. It is only as one is leaving are miracles added to his experience. And for very good reason. Miracles teach you who you are. As you leave, you are learning who you are. As you come to know yourSelf, you cannot be confined by the "reality" of the world. Rather, one who comes to know himSelf will violate all the so-called "laws" in which illusion is foisted off as "reality". A Son of God will violate all laws of time and space and form on his way home.

Christ!

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Christ!]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join