It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offical hello from Illinois!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hiya everyone =) Having lurked here for what, 4 years now, I figured it was time to properly introduce myself.

I go by the screen name "Gimpex", and, as stated, have been here for quite awhile with only 3 (well now 4) posts. I frequent the paranormal studies, UFO, cryptozoology and conspiracy boards. Since I was little I've been raised in the Foursquare christian church, and am a believer. I also believe in and have dabbled with psionics, though with not many results (go figure
).

I enjoy playing PC video games, and as such use the ssme name in-game. I have both xfire and GFW Live, so if there are any other gamers preset, w00t! feel free to add me and lets game sometime!

In regards to the topics here, I've kept an open mind and plan to do so. I won't bash anyone over the head with my beliefs, but don't hesitate to ask or message me if you -really- wanna know =P

Anyways, I just wanted to say an official hello and say that I intend on having a more active role in posting (that number seriously needs to go up after 4 years -_-)

See ya on the boards

~gimpex~

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, newb

Good to see the lurkers joining up.. did you post as anonymous much?

I first went on this site while researching B2 bombers electrostatic propulsion system many years ago... then 2 years ago I got into 9/11 and UFOs all over again after a childhood UFO interest, for 'some reason'
hehehe.

Once again.. welcome, look forward to seeing your input in threads, no doubt you have learnt quite a bit over the years.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Nope, never posted anonymously to my recollection, but then again, my memory isn't something to brag about ;P All I have are the 3 posts I found when I searched tonight xD

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Welcome Gimpex!

As a game-maker, I can safely say we're out to control your mind. Welcome to ATS.

Perhaps I am kidding?

new topics

top topics

join