It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-quaeda was a threat created as a result of neoconservative ideology. They are not mere rebels.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
**Disclaimer-- this is what I believe. I think the neoconservative ideology makes many good points about warring in general but I think that it has had too much influence on foreign policy-- I think a new approach is needed**.

I just wanted to remind everyone that although this is a conspiracy forum and although that terrorists have had and probably still have CIA connections that they are still a threat. I think it would be silly to think that there is a conspiracy to cause terror throughout the world. Rather to think that it would be more appropriate to think that the cause for so much terror throughout the world is a consequence of the neoconservative ideology that the US and the UN has taken up in response to foreign threats. Neoconservatives are imperialists. They want to go to other areas to display our military might and use it to try to achieve their dream-- their goal-- which is to create a new world order, a Universal State ruled by the USA. Not all Americans want this, I don't want a New World Order, I think much of our history shows that we are unfit to rule over the whole world. I would rather have the Government allow for diversity among all regions in the world. One of the reasons why we are still in the Middle East is because of the Carter doctrine which basically says that any attack on the middle east is an attack on or interests. Terrorists threaten our interests so we will forever stay there until somehow we defeat them or we get rid of that doctrine.

Al-quaeda is a real threat. They are on the rise. It would be foolish to dismiss Al-quaeda as a CIA front or something controlled by the New World Order. I think that it would be silly to put Al-quaeda in any conspiratorial context other than the fact that they usurped the Soviet Union when they fell into the Afghan trap back during the Cold Wars. That's when they worked with us. They don't work for us anymore. I don't think that the people of Al-quaeda talk to the people of the bilderburg group or the trilateral commission. I am convinced that all the attacks on our interests in the Middle East are a result of blowback-- when we show aggression on other parts of the world we will receive blowback-- consequences of going into other parts of the world where we are not welcome in.

I personally think that we need a new way to deal with the terrorists. This neoconservative ideology is what's bogging us down in the war on terror. There is little chance that Obama will bring much of a change with the ideology of the war on terror because there are a lot of neoconservatives still within the US Government. Much of the foreign policy that we've had in the last 50 years has been shaped by this neoconservative ideology. We need a new ideology. One that does not believe that they want the same things we have in our culture. That is one of the reasons why these people are attacking us. They see us as a threat to their culture. Our culture isn't completely universal like people think. I believe that the US Government needs a new way to approach this problem.

When I said they are not mere rebels... if Al-quaeda didn't attack us someone else would have. They are not mere rebels. They do not hate us for our freedoms. They are tired of us. I hope that the US Government sees this so they can wake up and we can finally deal with them and end the war on terror. In order to win the war on terror we must realize our mistakes with Iraq and Afghanistan.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
You are very correct here but sadly all the US government knows how to do is drop bombs and spend money.
If we could set up a remote meeting with the so called terrorists by, I don't know, leaving a laptop at so and so place with temporary sat. internet where direct, non threatning conversations can be had by both leaders, it would really be a start.
As of now, I don't think they have even asked the terrorists what their problem is and what they want, I'm sure there crazy but they have to want something by doing all this.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The CIA in fact hlped Bin laden way back in 1992 to fight against the Soviets who were occupying Afghanistan at that time. he recieved money, logistic support and weapons from CIA. Bin laden is a creation of the CIA that turned on itself

Anybody who is interested can read the Sep 11 report

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I Love it!!!

"It's OUR FAULT"

Al Quaida is tried of us.

You are amazing when you try to explain "neocons." Why have this group become an American version of Al-Quaida? They are our shame in your world.

Reality hurts but we are NOT THE BAD GUYS. The furry little guys strapping bombs to mentaly challenged women and remotely sending them into crowds, they are not tired of us, they hate us, our freedoms and the fact we like educated women.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

They don't hate us for our freedoms. Their hate has been caused by a lot of our intervention in the Middle East. If they truly hated us for our freedoms why do you think they worked with us during the Cold War? I don't believe that's the reason they hate us. That's just what people in the army have been saying to brainwash you from the truth about our military industrial complex.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Don't tell Al Quaeda they don't exist, they'll cut your head off.
Good thing Obama will keep Bush's Sec of Defense.
One plus for Obama, in my book.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
AQ hates the west because of its protection of Israel. They also dislike Christianity and see the western countries as Christian nations.

Almost every "extreme" Muslim leader in the Middle East has stated at one time or another that Israel must be wiped off the map. This goes back much further than the Russian Afghan thing.

I don't believe AQ is a manufactured threat by the CIA. They may have assisted Bin Laden and even used him as a war pawn with Russia, but they did not create him. Bin Laden is well funded by family, not the US government. The US may have aided AQ with some $ and/or weaponry in the past, but not lately.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The CIA in fact hlped Bin laden way back in 1992 to fight against the Soviets who were occupying Afghanistan at that time. he recieved money, logistic support and weapons from CIA. Bin laden is a creation of the CIA that turned on itself

Thats nice considering Soviets had left in February 1989!

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe should do some research first, but that would upset the conspiracy
fantasties....

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Neo-Cons are Trotskyites by definition, Al Queada is CIA made and was most recently (before 911) used by Bill Clinton in Yugoslavia to help the Muslims kill the Christians, yes America was/is killing Christians in Yugoslavia.

Al CIAeda is still operational as the boogeyman that they use to scare the sheeple into giving up their Rights and it worked GREAT for them so far... Will the sheeple wake up before it's to late? NO they won't...

Edited for this - WATCH THE MOVIE "Charlie Wilson's War" and see why we are in Afghanistan today and why Al CIAeda is still around...

[edit on 12/4/2008 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

I heard about this before. Some people say Al Qaeada doesn't actually exist and its just a ploy for us to give our rights up but I find that hard to believe. Im curious about this so can you link me to your evidence...and please leave out the movies. I really want to investigate for myself.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

I Love it!!!

"It's OUR FAULT"

Al Quaida is tried of us.

You are amazing when you try to explain "neocons." Why have this group become an American version of Al-Quaida? They are our shame in your world.

Reality hurts but we are NOT THE BAD GUYS. The furry little guys strapping bombs to mentaly challenged women and remotely sending them into crowds, they are not tired of us, they hate us, our freedoms and the fact we like educated women.

We American citizens are not the bad guys.......OUR Government is though !!!!!

Other countries hate us for our Governments policies. which many Americans don't agree with.
It's usually never the citizens that are a threat or problem, but the government in power that runs them.

new topics

top topics

join