It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual planetary alignment 3/12/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Up to 8 planets will just about form a straight line between constellations Sagittarius and Aquarius next week and continue this path until the end of February if Google Sky is correct.

All the known planets, with the exception of Saturn, but including our moon, will be in an extraordinary alignment. You can also see Pluto just up above the others a little. Even though it was demoted as a planet I still think it should be included for the purpose of this exercise.

Will this create tremendous force on the Earth? Is this unprecedented?

Is this what web-bot has been predicting as causing 2 powerful earthquakes sometime around 10 - 12 December 2008?

I don't know anything about astronomy - would anyone else care to expand on this?

I couldn't embed the images from Google Sky. If someone else could do that for me it would be much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Interesting to see this appears only days before the event. I would like to see the pic too, but cannot get onto google sky right now.

Alignments are said to have an impact on many things. It would be interesting to see what this brings.....If anything

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
in regards to the web-bots, are there specific sites where they list predictions ("trends") for upcoming years?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see when the last time this occurred and how often it occurs.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Not sure whether this is any help to ya all, but NASA didn't seem to think it would be a problem when this occurred 8 years ago.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Here is the alignment from Starry Night for the 3rd

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
thanks for that - just checked it on Stellarium and its the same....

[img=http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/723/alignmentqt6.th.jpg]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
heres one for the 4th Feb 09

img208.imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It's coming and it's increasing!

www.thehorizonproject.com...

Thank god I like the taste of braised steak and onions in a can!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I had a dream last night that I saw all these stars in the sky aligning. Then right afterwards I saw massive waves hitting the beach by where I live. I had the same type of wave dream right before the Indonesia tsunami/quake. I hope it is a false alarm.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

was there an alignment when the tsunami hit...??

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by booda

It happened right before the big waves/tsunami hit. I also had a dream about a tsunami about 4 weeks ago. It was in the morning and I was holding the newspaper and the headlines in big bold black letters said Massive Tsunami hits, and it said something like 700 million dead, I don't remember exactly, but I remember seeing Tsunami and 700 million. This stuff happened to me right before the tsunami in Indonesia.
Also, I am dreaming almost every night of russian soldiers invading us here. My dreams have been crazy in the past few weeks. One night I was holding the newspaper again and I saw them invading what looked like to be Pearl Harbour and celebrating about it. There were photographs of them on submarines and ships celebrating. What is going on? It is freaking me out...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Was the time before the last tsunami the only time you had these type of dreams of is that the only significant time that then something followed?

My friend lives next to pearl harbor so I'm crossing my fingers you just have bad dreams cause your on ATS to much

[edit on 26-11-2008 by whoshotJR]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Hi whosotjr,
Actually I had prophetic dreams about 9-11 before it even happened. And what is scary about that is I saw star alignments in that dream as well before the events took place. I don't know if God has given me a prophetic gift, but maybe by sharing this it won't happen now. I hope...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by borachon

www.halfpasthuman.com

and another site is

www.urbansurvival.com

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

dont want to sound like a psychologist but do you read up a lot about things like this or do you have very lucid dreams.....have any other dreams youve had come pretty close to something thats happened for real...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I hadn't heard any predictions for this time until now, I'll follow along
and see what happens.

About these dreams, or premonitions that you have. Are they usually
very close to the time that the events happen? Like say within 10 days
of the event?

And do you ever have a strong dream or what you feel is one of these
premonitions and then it turns out that nothing happens?

I'm curious what would cause the Russian Federation to start WWIII by
attacking NATO.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
well, this starts today and lets see if any unusual events happen from now until the end of the month...(or Feb, when you cant see it as much)....with webbot predictions etc...and from what Wrangell says there was one when the Tsunami hit....

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Nice find OP! I Googled planetary alignments and related world events, discovering a few interesting correlations. Both World Trade Center attacks ('93, '01) were accompaied by "T-squared" planetary alignments on or within a day of the incident. Here's a few alignment/event sites:

link 1
link 2

top topics

join