It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK getting new "ID" card

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Everyone over the age of 16 applying for a passport will have their details - including fingerprints and facial scans - added to a National Identity register from 2011/12. The first identity cards will be issued to non-EU foreign nationals coming to work in the UK in 2008. From 2009, about 200,000 airport workers in the UK will have to get identity cards as a condition of employment. From 2010 students will be encouraged to get ID cards when they open bank accounts. From 2011/12 the Identity and Passport Service plans to issue "significant volumes" of ID cards alongside British passports - but people will be able to opt out of having a card if they don't want one.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Is this crazy or what????????????????/

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MSABBY8562
news.bbc.co.uk...

Everyone over the age of 16 applying for a passport will have their details - including fingerprints and facial scans - added to a National Identity register from 2011/12. The first identity cards will be issued to non-EU foreign nationals coming to work in the UK in 2008. From 2009, about 200,000 airport workers in the UK will have to get identity cards as a condition of employment. From 2010 students will be encouraged to get ID cards when they open bank accounts. From 2011/12 the Identity and Passport Service plans to issue "significant volumes" of ID cards alongside British passports - but people will be able to opt out of having a card if they don't want one.

Everyone is looking at ID cards or RFID cards and thinking: "Oh my God, this is it! The mark of the Beast that will control us all!"

Well, it's not it

We are already chipped and mapped.

It's called nanotechnology. We already have those nano microchips inside of us. Probably since the day we were born.

If you want to control the population, you don't ask them: "Can we offer you the ID cards, which you most probably already suspect, will control you?"

No, the NWO government take - they don't ask.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

news.bbc.co.uk...

Everyone is looking at ID cards or RFID cards and thinking: "Oh my God, this is it! The mark of the Beast that will control us all!"

Well, it's not it

We are already chipped and mapped.

It's called nanotechnology. We already have those nano microchips inside of us. Probably since the day we were born.

If you want to control the population, you don't ask them: "Can we offer you the ID cards, which you most probably already suspect, will control you?"

No, the NWO government take - they don't ask.

"We are already chipped and mapped."

I don't deny that its now possible but where is the evidence for what you say?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd

You sometimes experience weird headaches, mostly by the middle of the day. You sometimes see hallucinations (nothing to do with drugs or alcohol). You sometimes experience memory losses. You sometimes feel drained without any reason. You sometimes experience missing time/time speeding up.

Oh, and of course the fact that you cannot use 100% of your brain capacity or 100% of your DNA.

The Matrix has you, so to speak. It had you ever since you were born on this planet. It has all of us.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

You sometimes experience weird headaches, mostly by the middle of the day. You sometimes see hallucinations (nothing to do with drugs or alcohol). You sometimes experience memory losses. You sometimes feel drained without any reason. You sometimes experience missing time/time speeding up.

Oh, and of course the fact that you cannot use 100% of your brain capacity or 100% of your DNA.

The Matrix has you, so to speak. It had you ever since you were born on this planet. It has all of us.

Ok..... But, you could just have some 'condition'? So you don't have any proof of what you say? I firmly believe that food is tampered with in terms of using dubious ingredients (both from source and the inclusion or exclusion of cheap substitutes) or the various E. numbers and carcinogenic substances like 'Aspartame', fluoride in water, Vaccinations, Overhead power lines, Mobiles may be having adverse long term effects (Swedish studies 10years ago?) etc

But, in the absence of proof I'll have to disagree with you on this particular one being used on mass (at the moment).

Personally, I’d look at your diet (if you’re describing your symptoms?) go to a more Vegan one, stop taking any drugs; increase your water intake (filtered), try fasting regular as a way of freeing yourself from the dependency on sweets, salts and caffeine etc. Give it a go.

Edn

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

but people will be able to opt out of having a card if they don't want one.

This pisses me off the most, they decided on the opt-out thing simply to make people believe that if they opt-out of the id card there details arnt entered into the NIR but they are, you dont have a choice in the matter and they will force ID cards on everyone shortly after that.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Personally, I’d look at your diet (if you’re describing your symptoms?) go to a more Vegan one, stop taking any drugs; increase your water intake (filtered), try fasting regular as a way of freeing yourself from the dependency on sweets, salts and caffeine etc. Give it a go.

I'm strictly vegetarian, no alcohol, no drugs or smoke. And perfectly healthy. The description above is gathered by interviews with many people.

And you do have an interesting point about the dubious ingredients in food and various E. numbers. Worth looking into, quite indeed.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is something that worries me as a UK citizen.

We already have mandatory ID cards for the Security industry. And I said at the time that this was another way for them to spread this out over every industry until every person in the UK is required by law to have an associated ID for whatever industry they are in.

What angers me more, is that they enforced the Security ID card on the basis that it would remove rogue companies, standardize the industry, improve pay for trained staff and increase the value of the sector.

It has done NONE of the above, and yet we are expected to pay for it every few years (it's already gone up in price once). Companies are still operating illegally, the authority has admitted that it supplied ID to illegal employees in the thousands (in error, nothing to do with the risk of sinking the industry as a result of enforcement of course...) pay hasn't improved, training hasn't improved because monitoring of it is so sparse.
It's nothing but a way to force ID cards on an entire industry and keep a lot of people in very high paid positions.

It's a joke, and it really makes me want to leave the industry for a career where we are not being controlled and robbed by our government so blatantly (although I wonder how long it'll be before every industry is controlled in this way).

National ID cards are used on the assumption of "guilty until proven innocent". It's as simple as that.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
the website is right in my original posting. It was also on cnn lastnight (of course it the story was just at the bottonm of the screen

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

please look at my original posting. The website link is right there

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MSABBY8562

I'm well aware of the NWO agenda and the UK's 'Nazi' style cards that they want us sheeple to carry. I wonder if the same level of (internal Home Office) Passport fraud that makes there way onto the black market, will be extended to these cards also. Anyone, that votes for any of the current NWO political party's are giving them the mandate to make this happen.

I'm wondering what will be the next staged act of aggression that ushers in this element of their control agenda.

Vote - None of the above.

new topics

top topics

join